Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ghost Of A Bullet

#1
General / elemental affinity
September 6, 2009 04:50 AM
Fire cuz  
#2
General / Mr. Krabs Is Hella Sick
September 2, 2009 07:05 AM
Quote from: rtil


anchovies

Krabs rolling on something good
#3
Very enjoyable
#4
General / Going to jail
August 25, 2009 06:48 AM
I might. The po po around here are just waiting to fuck me over with something. Can't even take a walk without being stopped for no reason
#5
General / Would you pay $115.49 for this?
August 25, 2009 06:38 AM
Illwillpress fans don't surprise me
#6
General / the fat thread
August 18, 2009 01:54 AM
Quote from: FuzzI saw a woman at walmart who was so fat that her legs didn't look like legs. They were all deformed from too much fat. They were all bulgey and gross and I threw up a little in my mouth from how disgusted I was with this woman's morbid obesity.

I think I saw that same woman riding around in the mini electric kart to her handicap parking spot
#7
The Gallery / BLORS MUSIC TOPIC
August 15, 2009 07:24 PM
Blordowcore








































But seriously, as long as you sound different, which you do, that's all that matter. Can't wait for more songs
#8
Entertainment / Movie Thread
August 15, 2009 07:18 PM
I didn't think stephen king would connect those stories together like that, pretty cool from what taylor described. I kinda wanna see the mist now, right after District 9
#9
General / What are you listening to?
August 14, 2009 08:11 PM
Good thing there's an obvious difference between popular and quality music



Abigail Williams > all current mainstream bands
#10
Too bad this list was made before killerdoll
#11
The Gallery / BLORS MUSIC TOPIC
August 14, 2009 07:59 PM
I really like the variety in your music, especially the diverse vocals. Kinda hard to describe what to call this since your songs have a lot of transitions and progression. Favorite song is Find Someone Else

But "deathcore" is the last word to describe this since that's a fake sub-genre that hardcore kids made up to look "original". Because everyone knows there's nothing more "original" than adding -core at the end of some random emphasized word
#12
General / ponyo sillies
August 13, 2009 06:17 AM
Youtube.....that explains the lack of dignity in these reviews.
#13
General / What are you listening to?
August 12, 2009 02:30 AM
Been into Cryptopsy and Anata lately
#14
General / if you could go back in time
August 12, 2009 02:25 AM
I would go back to when the singer from Three Days Grace was still in his mother's womb, and kick her several times in the stomach to guarantee a miscarriage
#15
General / TBA Time Trial #2 IS OUT
August 8, 2009 11:50 PM
You live and learn
#16
Introductions / Hello there!
August 8, 2009 11:48 PM
Hello, welcome to the back alleys. If you don't know how to read through sarcasm, you might want to turn away now before getting raped
#17
General / HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICANSHADE!
August 2, 2009 06:56 AM
Quote from: Zekey
Quote from: AdamPractically have to unlearn guitar just to be able to play Queer-tar Hero


because holding down 4 buttons and wiggling your thumb requires advanced motor skills.

Did I say it's hard? I'm just saying it's a cheap punk band simulator since there are no real guitar dynamics, but it's a game so fuck it
#18
General / HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICANSHADE!
August 2, 2009 04:16 AM
Practically have to unlearn guitar just to be able to play Queer-tar Hero
#19
General / Fat Princess
August 2, 2009 03:48 AM
Too bad it's on the ps3
#20
General / rtil why the fuck
August 1, 2009 01:19 AM
Quote from: HackBenjaminI did read the topic, and so far no explanation has been made. No REAL explanation has been made.

Maybe you're looking at it wrong? His arm is so close to the camera that it just looks big