Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ElSomething

#1
General / fuck you buck
May 10, 2009 02:42 AM
o no  
#2
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 03:50 AM
no one is going to join so I will give up hope of this being a good collab.









because only me and my bro buck are in the collab.
#3
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 03:25 AM
Quote from: Yingare you through talking to yourself?

this is fucking depressing to read


lmfao
#4
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 02:42 AM
right now there is me and buck in the collab any more of you want to join?
#5
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 02:31 AM
I know but it might be funny.
#6
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 02:20 AM
OK google is good ok roger
#7
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 02:18 AM
It's between f-zero and newgrounds and now google. (if you can think of a good one that I like i might use it)
#8
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 02:07 AM
I am going to change it to a f-zero or nnewgrounds theme. which do you think is better.
#9
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 01:56 AM
Quote from: ZekeyElsomething.


This idea requires no thought. And thus is stupid. And so are you. THE END.
I know I am stupid.
#10
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 01:52 AM
Quote from: Buck
Quote from: nonezopwhy would we what reason would there be to join this
its too open i could send you a 3 frame movie i did in 1 minute and it would be general


alright alright.

New rule:

It has to be at least 30 seconds long

you agree, right keith?
Yes
#11
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 01:48 AM
Quote from: nonezopwhy would we what reason would there be to join this
its too open i could send you a 3 frame movie i did in 1 minute and it would be general
I know that. That is why I made it so open.
#12
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 01:37 AM

Is any one going to join this collab or not.
#13
Entertainment / The google collab
May 9, 2009 12:04 AM
This is a collab about  google


it must be 30 seconds long

25 fps
550x400
white background
#14
cool  I love pokemon gold and silver I just wounder when it comes out.
#15
General / Name Change
May 3, 2009 05:39 AM
Can somebody change my name from dogintheass to ElSomething?  
#16
Entertainment / the dog in the ass collab
May 1, 2009 11:29 PM
only one rule it has to have the song (I wanna fuck a dog in the ass) only 10 join
#17
Introductions / hi im new here
May 1, 2009 10:50 PM
DOG IN THE ASS
#18
Introductions / hi im new here
May 1, 2009 01:42 AM
Hello!  I'm Buck's Younger brother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ha1zT5o8o

seriously, im Buck's Brother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOEZZPqNjSw