thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: ropesnake on September 3, 2010 11:30 PM

Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: ropesnake on September 3, 2010 11:30 PM
it was a bad post
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: 99 on September 3, 2010 11:35 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zavos.org%2Fdrz_cbsdesk4.jpg&hash=d313445b0737606712e1f9f293517db120391968)
More news you need to know at the top of the hour.
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Ashington on September 3, 2010 11:36 PM
I like this topic it is very informative.
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Kött on September 4, 2010 12:03 AM
At least I got recognition. Recognition in form of a separate thread, although negative recognition.
According to my theory and my unproven rule of thumb you just expressed a positive feedback for my post by taking the time to point out how incredibly bad it was.
There even is a special pedagogical term for it but I don't know anything about pedagogics... I should ask someone who knows some more about that department on occasion...

Anyway, back to my triumph: I got recognition. Recognition in form of a thread. A thread on an internet forum. I fucking made it! Now I can die peacefully...  
In b4: You better start right away! (ohshit I used a submeme)
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: shura on September 4, 2010 12:10 AM
gj! you got everyone to notice how gay you are! good 4 u
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Kött on September 4, 2010 12:14 AM
Quote from: shuragj! you got everyone to notice how gay you are! good 4 u
I think you're making gay people feel more offended than you would ever manage to offend me
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Kött on September 4, 2010 12:33 AM
[size=]This post has been edited by Kott: Today, 12:32 AM[/size]
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: MarcK on September 4, 2010 03:16 AM
I didn't read it. Can someone sum it up in 3 words like how you can do with all of kott's posts?
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Necronomitr0n on September 4, 2010 03:23 AM
clearly such a delinquent ruffian does not deserve a place in our perfect posting utopia.

a pox upon thee.
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: tmk on September 4, 2010 05:35 AM
thank you, this was a helpful thread
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: psi43 on September 4, 2010 08:53 AM
what he said about it being a great conversation starter is right, but it's probably more of a negative conversation stater (you're a fag) than a positive one (hey you're from the internet as well lets hang out)

so yeah kinda gay
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Kött on September 4, 2010 03:35 PM
I just like to form the opposition in general. If everyone would agree with the starters post we wouldn't need the reply button.
People who try to implement overused internet jokes into real life are gay, yes.
But usually, if you see someone expressing an interest with certain references, the recognition alone shows that you have a certain interest in the relative issue as well Naw that's bullshit... but sometimes it actually applies and in the case of this entire 4chan meme universe, everyone of us should strange himself for even knowing this particular fad and still pretending to hate everythig associated with 4chan so much.

What I was talking about when I called it a nice conversation starter was the fact that people who do share the same interest know that the person wearing the relative shirt or symbol is someone like-minded who shares an interest with them and guys like you who actually don't like it or take him for a fag don't even have to start a conversation with this person. Showing it off is an interest of full disclosure but it still only unveils a small and unimportant part of a person which would be no reason for me to condemn him or her. I can either completely ignore him or ignore the fact that this particular interest does not match but I should not only build up my first impression on a detail that I dislike.
Does it make me a Mariofag when I go to the carnival as him? Does it mean that I am a pedo when I read Nabokov's Lolita? Does it mean that I'm a potential spree killer because I play Counter Strike?

What I was trying to say was, it often occurs that if one feels a certain phobia in form of a hatred for something that isn't necessarily against common sense or morality, strong enough to completely avoid or even bash someone for it, one sometimes tries to hide a kind of interest from someone close or even oneself.
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: shura on September 4, 2010 05:13 PM
kott, everytime you try and sound eloquent, it just ends up sounding like a garbled, convoluted mess that no one can read

also you completely missed the point
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Kött on September 4, 2010 05:47 PM
Quote from: shurakott, everytime you try and sound eloquent, it just ends up sounding like a garbled, convoluted mess that no one can read

also you completely missed the point
I know sasha... I completely wandered off topic but it's not like this thread ever was about the original topic anyway... At least I made you waste another three minutes of your life, reading it.
The next time I'm just gonna post a standard cockjoke so everyone's happy.
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: creamcorn on September 4, 2010 05:56 PM
narf
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: MarcK on September 4, 2010 07:01 PM
Quote from: shuraalso you completely missed the point


Quote from: KottThe next time I'm just gonna post a standard cockjoke so everyone's happy.

Quote from: shurayou completely missed the point
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: DrRumack on September 4, 2010 08:17 PM
hi im kott here's a long textwall that makes me look like a huge faggot

hi im everyone else fuck you kott

hi im kott you guys got trolled so bad pwn
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: funzop on September 4, 2010 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY0ccH7Hchw
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: emanhattan on September 4, 2010 08:42 PM
Quote from: Kott(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F926%2F632Uz5_hadescare.JPG&hash=c5ab40a9decb975115cc7d283fe163c9cc9b320e)
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Mew_User on September 5, 2010 12:58 AM
Elope with me Kott
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: spite on September 5, 2010 06:17 AM
I have not read this thread
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: Kött on September 5, 2010 12:46 PM
Quote from: ropesnake
Quote from: Kottim fat

please thats not the issue here
Fuck you I got heavy bones and everyone but me is anorexic!


Quote from: BamyasiElope with me Kott
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: psi43 on September 5, 2010 01:49 PM
kott is gay for being gay and bug is gay for reacting gay on gays

topic closed

kott trolled u all
Title: thread for people who didnt read kotts post in the "if you ever see anyone wearing this" thread
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on September 6, 2010 08:21 AM
Quote from: DrRumackhi im kott here's a long textwall that makes me look like a huge faggot

hi im everyone else fuck you kott

hi im kott you guys got trolled so bad pwn

this applies to alot of people in the general forum these days :/