thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: emanhattan on July 31, 2010 07:14 PM

Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: emanhattan on July 31, 2010 07:14 PM
would you shave completely so you look fuckan sexy and young
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: spite on July 31, 2010 07:27 PM
my eyebrows are too bushy I don't look good with short hair...can't imagine bald
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: jjjjjjjjjj on July 31, 2010 08:04 PM
everyone now imagines j bald and is frightened
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Philip K Dick on July 31, 2010 08:06 PM
Quote from: spitemy eyebrows are too bushy I don't look good with short hair...can't imagine bald

you would look good bald wesley
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Casey Pixmintro on July 31, 2010 08:14 PM
I've never thought of it cuz it doesnt run in my family, and im not gonna cuz that terrifies me
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: rtil on July 31, 2010 08:16 PM
i would have a wide array of hats
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Fuzz on July 31, 2010 08:34 PM
I'd let it all grow longer and have a massive comb over/ upper.
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: MarcK on July 31, 2010 11:52 PM
http://www.bosleyinfo.com/?source=gg-Bosle...CFRafnAodnGpMrg (http://www.bosleyinfo.com/?source=gg-Bosley%20Hair-branded&gclid=CI6E0LT6lqMCFRafnAodnGpMrg)
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: ansel on August 1, 2010 05:09 AM
my dad's hair is still plentiful and robust so as long as i take after him i'll be fine
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: slack on August 1, 2010 05:45 AM
id shave my head like i do now
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 1, 2010 06:35 AM
Quote from: Slackid shave my head like i do now
how hard is it to maintain a shaven head i've heard it's kind of difficult
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: rtil on August 1, 2010 07:00 AM
Quote from: anselmy dad's hair is still plentiful and robust so as long as i take after him i'll be fine
i have been told that you take after your mother's father, but i have absolutely nothing to back this up

my deductive reasoning instincts tell me this is pure speculation derived from an old motherly advice article in a paper

but i hope it's true in my case because my mother's father still has plenty of hair
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Fautzo on August 1, 2010 07:06 AM
i would look like a frikn monkey and i have like a 50% chance of going bald when i'm 25.

yes i said 25.
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: shura on August 1, 2010 09:26 AM
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: anselmy dad's hair is still plentiful and robust so as long as i take after him i'll be fine
i have been told that you take after your mother's father, but i have absolutely nothing to back this up

my deductive reasoning instincts tell me this is pure speculation derived from an old motherly advice article in a paper

but i hope it's true in my case because my mother's father still has plenty of hair

yeah the gene for baldness is a recessive gene carried on the X chromosome. it is passed from mother to son because the mother gives her son one X chromosome and the father gives his son one Y chromosome.  females usually dont go bald because we have 2 X chromosomes, and there is usually a dominant gene for non-baldness on our other X chromosome that cancels out that recessive baldness gene

college biology
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Ashington on August 1, 2010 09:29 AM
In that case i shall have wonderfully full, non grey hair for my whole life  
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: psi43 on August 1, 2010 11:16 AM
Quote from: anselmy dad's hair is still plentiful and robust so as long as i take after him i'll be fine

^same here, and my dad's 52
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: lenko on August 1, 2010 03:26 PM
i wear a hat nearly all the time anyways so it wouldnt matter much

i have pointy ears though so i'd hate to go bald
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Shida on August 1, 2010 03:33 PM
Quote from: vegetai have pointy ears though so i'd hate to go bald
I never noticed!


Uh, unless I get alopecia, baldness isn't a worry for me, but if I were a dude, I'd totally worry.
I'd just shave the rest of my hair off if I started losing it, cause there is no way I am going to resort to comb-overs and toupees.
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Fuzz on August 1, 2010 04:58 PM
Being bald does make you look pretty bad ass...
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.citypaper.com%2Fsb%2F157607%2F19_head_gallerybb2_restrict_height_540.jpg&hash=33e9b2181e77e35acdeafd3a39b6a2a0ca653b90)
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: rtil on August 1, 2010 05:08 PM
there's only one person who looks good bald

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F1%2F5675Bx_bruce-willis.jpg&hash=e7ef35c86217e9118ff39d5c45d9921c846ec863)

and none of us look like him

so you better pray to the moons you don't lose that mop top sonny
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: spite on August 1, 2010 06:44 PM
I don't know anyone in my family who's bald so I think I'm good.

Also lenko, wearing a hat all the time can make you go bald apparently.  At least its what I get told a lot.

Quote from: Gemini
Quote from: spitemy eyebrows are too bushy I don't look good with short hair...can't imagine bald

you would look good bald wesley

Thanks armon that means so much to me
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Jeinu on August 1, 2010 08:32 PM
i keep my hair so short i might just end up shaving it all off one day regardless if i start balding or not

worry not, i'll post pics when i do
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Casey Pixmintro on August 1, 2010 10:27 PM
oh god fucking damn it, my grandpa on my mom's side is bald as shit with a long ponytail... but at least i'll be able to grow a pretty sweet beard-moustache when i'm older...
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: emanhattan on August 1, 2010 10:44 PM
My dad and my brother are quite bald and while Ive never had trouble with hair falling/etc I think I might go baldie in later years :<
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: Fautzo on August 1, 2010 10:56 PM
so basically i am prettymuch garunteed to go bald

fuck
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on August 2, 2010 05:23 AM
I am enjoying my hair now...
Title: If you were losing your hair
Post by: trent bortknob on August 2, 2010 05:27 AM
this question bothers me because my dad is bald but apparently you "take after your mother's side"

on her side there is no one with bald hair but uh i sorta doubt that it's true that ou take after your mom's side

i hear stress makes you go bald or something so just dont worry about it