thebackalleys

Main => Entertainment => Topic started by: W.A.C. on July 29, 2010 07:39 AM

Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: W.A.C. on July 29, 2010 07:39 AM
[LINK] (http://www.gametrailers.com/news/socom-4-changes-tactics-heads/2343)

SOCOM 4 has been postponed to 2011. I didn't know this until now, but Kill Zone 3, inFAMOUS 2, and the new Twisted Metal game won't come out until 2011. Besides LittleBigPlanet 2, what the fuck is Sony offering this fall?  Man, the Playstation Move's launch is going to be a disaster now that their main game of the holiday season has been postponed.
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: dilly on July 29, 2010 07:41 AM
oh!
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: DrRumack on July 29, 2010 07:43 AM
cool story











































BRO
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: jjjjjjjjjj on July 29, 2010 07:43 AM
shut your fucking MOUTH wac ill kick your ass
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: W.A.C. on July 29, 2010 07:46 AM
Quote from: jjjjjjjjjjshut your fucking MOUTH wac ill kick your ass


DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!  I may be a pathetically lightweight person, BUT I'M NOT TAKING YOUR BULLSHIT ON THE INTERNET!

/mandatory <_<
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: billy on July 29, 2010 07:56 AM
W.A.C. microsoft fanboy

go back to playin halo
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: W.A.C. on July 29, 2010 08:05 AM
wat

I own an SNES, a GCN, a Wii, a PS1, a PS2, a PS3, and no Microsoft gaming consoles. I'm the complete opposite of a Microsoft fanboy. I hate Microsoft.
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: retrosmash on July 29, 2010 08:35 AM
I'm W.A.C., and you should care about this.  Motherfucker.
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: W.A.C. on July 29, 2010 08:37 AM
Someone brought this up on another forum, but I totally forgot about Gran Turismo 5. >_> Still, the Move's launch is going to be disaster. It's like releasing the Wii without Twilight Princess. It would have made that system's launch even worse than the GameCube's launch.
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: Sapphire on July 29, 2010 01:55 PM
PS3 has no
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: billy on July 29, 2010 05:02 PM
Because 1st party games are the only games
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: CVG on July 29, 2010 06:35 PM
That's too bad. But then again I don't own the system so its no big hit for me
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: emanhattan on July 29, 2010 06:50 PM
I dont care about any of this
Title: Sony's 2010 holiday season is going to be a joke.
Post by: Casey Pixmintro on July 29, 2010 07:01 PM
Quote from: emanI dont care about any of this