Is says i'm banned.
that means its working
You're banned cuz you're gay and no one wants to talk to you
Quote from: IxintroYou're banned cuz you're gay and no one wants to talk to you
whoa whoa hey there buddy whoa there
big ol lol
Quote from: IxintroYou're banned cuz you're gay and no one wants to talk to you
best post 2010
Quote from: IxintroYou're banned cuz you're gay and no one wants to talk to you
Thats fine. I dont care what people call me.
Anyways, I think its an internal thing refering to my server location and ip address.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv129%2Fdaftanddemented%2Fblog%2Fsnail.jpg&hash=54c0be8c1d0713861988a1922e605dc5a91d53d7)
ye it must be rizon being stupid or something they probably mistook your ip for someone elses
I go to a Library.
the library must have blocked it it is the only way
shhh... I know the admin p.w. to the lib computers and i found nothing. nothings blocked there anyways.
Who's TBA's Rizon channel operator?
you are kidding right
rizon and tba aren't affiliated. it's just the irc server i host my channel on
ok then. i'm lost. how do i get this location unbanned from tba's channel?
^lmao!
...that was a mistake...
there's a 50/50 chance you even got an opportunity to even say a word in the chat but my guess is that j banned you. either you ask him to unban you or if i remember the next time i'm in the chat to look into it and unban you myself
shocking revelation
iz ok. just got my pc up on the net and on a different network so i'm ok. I don't think seed banned that location anyways. so I'm good.
dude what woullD you do if you were banned for ever?????????????????????????????????????????? how can you live without the irc dud?????????????????????????
dude what would happen
Quote from: ghostinglostmanok then. i'm lost.
the lost man
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fdump%2Ffiles%2F926%2F091yL_THELSTMAN.jpg&hash=4c0f71c0231a364300e95162d22b308335205d06)
:thelostman: