Long time no see, for those who do not know me. My name is Grin and I've come back to better improve myself and to collaborate with you guys.
oh ok
grinace has re-entered the building
grinace has re-entered the building
<@mrscriblam> god damnit j
<@J_Seed> HEH
this is truley a majestic time for us all the return of the 2008 scumbags
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi33.tinypic.com%2Fk2d0ld.png&hash=1455a28dde9efa7347c82a6a13c6e309ae8f9533)
I'm more of a 2007 scumbag but I don't mind.
freaking owned
Quote from: HugeBicepsWillCrushYouHARDfreaking owned
Nothing new.
Quote from: GRINACEQuote from: HugeBicepsWillCrushYouHARDfreaking owned
Nothing new.
Quote from: HugeBicepsWillCrushYouHARDfreaking owned
hey grin
yo welcom back son :_)
^^^
Whats up? It's been awhile. Can you guys keep me updated when a new collaboration project starts?
sup names grin i guess im a prett yool ugyuaslikbafdbasbteskfkkefd
you just missed the last collab way 2 go
hello
grinace you are a legend
Quote from: rtilyou just missed the last collab way 2 go
Yeah, I saw Lenkas part a while back on Deviant art, but I didn't know it was for a collaboration until I visited NG.
is this the one ive heard about?
dude whassup
haven't seen you around here in the longest time
welcome back!
grinboy is back yay
oh thanks rtil for some reason i cannot edit posts or change text on this thing
also i cant view anything that requires flash. i miss my comp
not one grinace face has been used wytf
sup duude