here are a few scans from a sketchbook im going through at the moment, along with some older work i've done.
comments/criticism are quite welcome!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc3%2Fhs441.snc3%2F25344_107366222632301_100000767724299_61701_2078962_n.jpg&hash=24e8cbebd505a2e5cf0c4b2fedacb36ffcc70b07)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-sjc1%2Fhs461.snc3%2F25344_109264215775835_100000767724299_66516_1610043_n.jpg&hash=08491f5cd7ba62d81441dd161bd6636f37676e46)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-sjc1%2Fhs461.snc3%2F25344_109341672434756_100000767724299_66710_2525929_n.jpg&hash=4585ff1e20b1272e0a1ecf5a6bdf3babee9c2441)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash1%2Fhs461.ash1%2F25344_109341675768089_100000767724299_66711_981549_n.jpg&hash=fe36695902d7589453905ad006077be485e155b5)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-sjc1%2Fhs461.snc3%2F25344_109341679101422_100000767724299_66712_1502780_n.jpg&hash=d8b9267cdbaa78b4a25f5ca9d54efd8ba8c90c3d)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc3%2Fhs470.snc3%2F25814_112297328805857_100000767724299_74756_1342841_n.jpg&hash=4a839e19a3d0591562429da8e2fe915a19183835)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-sjc1%2Fhs470.snc3%2F25814_112297335472523_100000767724299_74757_754347_n.jpg&hash=6f17d40e2952a57d8e4d3a2de4c87fc909ffd9b3)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash1%2Fhs461.ash1%2F25344_107366192632304_100000767724299_61694_1837458_n.jpg&hash=134a088d7443dc3e8779aad09ddf0085645ca038)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-sjc1%2Fhs441.snc3%2F25344_107366199298970_100000767724299_61695_3774169_n.jpg&hash=975403e9ee3b7edff60751826a1ab4987b13c434)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash1%2Fhs461.ash1%2F25344_107366122632311_100000767724299_61680_134582_n.jpg&hash=1fc60fca9f57f841533dee78347f41830559f434)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc3%2Fhs461.snc3%2F25344_107366229298967_100000767724299_61702_993494_n.jpg&hash=5e6ab8d5ac8f339d50283f0fbb9dcf8afb06c0c6)
Creepy as fuck
I love it
I love the picture of the pretty girl stuck between all of those creepy fucking pictures. Very nice work!
some good shit
fan of alex pardee?
your colors blend very nicely in your traditional stuff. i like the grotesque anatomy a lot but i think you need to practice drawing hands. you keep drawing them in the same position
^after a close look I realized this is true
Quote from: J_Seedfan of alex pardee?
yeah he's been a big influence (read: ive enjoyed ripping off) on me in the last few months, his work has gotten me in to using/playing around with colour.
and about the hands being the same, this is true - i often fall in to the comfort of drawing them the same way because i know (most of the time) they come out looking semi-decent
thanks for feeding my back guys (y)