thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Dailyman on March 12, 2010 10:03 PM

Title: Dailyman's Music
Post by: Dailyman on March 12, 2010 10:03 PM
The Grand King (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/The%20Grand%20King.MP3)
Growing Dissonance (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/Growing%20Dissonance.MP3)
Intermission 1 (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/Intermission%201.MP3)
Good Times for Youth (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/Good%20Times%20for%20Youth.MP3)
People and Their Daily Lives & The Party Never Stops (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/People%20&%20Their%20Daily%20Lives%20and%20The%20Party%20Never%20Stops.MP3)
Science (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/Science.MP3)
Bitter Work (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/Bitter%20Work.MP3)
Intermission 2 (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/Intermission%202.MP3)
It's Sinking (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/It%27s%20Sinking.MP3)
Overcast Fortune (http://sbboard.com/trent/Salt%20Octave/Overcast%20Fortune.MP3)
Title: Dailyman's Music
Post by: Dailyman on March 14, 2010 07:37 PM
fuck
Title: Dailyman's Music
Post by: Mew_User on March 14, 2010 07:52 PM
I like it.
Title: Dailyman's Music
Post by: Mew_User on March 15, 2010 02:25 AM
Could you compile these and post a link please?
Title: Dailyman's Music
Post by: Dailyman on March 20, 2010 04:46 AM
later
Title: Dailyman's Music
Post by: Dailyman on April 9, 2010 01:18 AM
At some point, sooner or later, I'm going to compile these along with a friend's songs and release an album. It's not going to happen soon, but It'll happen when it happens. This thread is sort of a mess and if I could delete the damn thing and make a new one I would but I can't so I'm just going to re-organize all my songs into a list or something.