so uh yeah
wallet, cellphone, chapstick, pen/stylus, and a small to large amount of money
so what about you guys?
pencil
Quote from: Taokakapencil
this, a pack of gum, and my phone
everyday:
phone
keys
wallet
chapstick
every once in a while:
a comb
my ipod
another thing that might be good to note is what you carry in your wallet
no money
my i.d.
debt card
driver\\\'s permit
any gift cards that i have
a lot of bus fare cards for like 10 cents each
library card
social security card
forward right: cell phone, misc objects
forward left: pen, sharpie, sometimes bubbles
rear right: nothing
rear left: wallet
wallet: driver's permit, library card, leftover bus transfers, cash money, receipts, school id
in jeans:
back left - wallet
back right - phone
in other pants:
back left - wallet
back right - phone
in a coat:
back left- wallet
back right - phone
in hoodie:
back left- wallet
front pocket/pouch thing - phone
mm yeah variation
usually mp3 player
a bundle of bills
a camera (when I got the pockets that are near knee's)
I have no wallet, when I was 15 I had one but it was one of those dumb bulky ones
wallet
ipod
phone
keys
if im at uni theres usually a couple pens shoved in there
keychain that has a toad from mario and an old figurine of a tamagotchi on it
knife
wallet
wallet, keychain wich has a million things attached to it even tough theres only one key. and my cell phone
aditionally, I hardly ever leave my house without my ipod, but that goes on my jacket pockets
i have my keys that actually has a tamagotchi on it (ha zekey), a flapjeck keychain, uhh about a thousand keys, some etnies keychain thing...
wallet with nothing in it (literally, i lost my old wallet so i have just been driving around without a license for like 2 months, and i have no money/cards/anything to speak of in there)
my lucky magnetic rock
some lil tiny plastic dinosaurs i dont really know why i have them
cell phone of course
a tiny composition book and a pen
i dont understand how people can stand to have stuff in their back pockets, i would always forget and end up sitting on them
Quote from: zhicagomy lucky magnetic rock
cell phone of course
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clker.com%2Fcliparts%2Ff%2Fb%2F9%2F0%2F11949849421066990248danger_general_yves_guil_01.svg.hi.png&hash=b4e7f69a6a641edfdcba53073ee1473e95c1c36b)
Cell phone, key, school ID, money (if I have any), mechanical pencil, mp3 player...
Keys, Cell Phone, Wallet.
i dunno i usually lug around tic tacs, post-it notes, school ID, ipod, pilot pen, car keys, phone, lighter, like $5 in quarters, and a usb. my school ID acts as a credit card/key into buildings
wallet, cell, keys. anything else i carry in a messenger bag, i hate having stuff in my pockets, it's uncomfortable
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Foriginalhoopla.files.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F09%2Ffruite-stripe-gum1.jpg&hash=9c955dfbf891d0608f4a6ff5dfe3eb30ada4cce2)
also keys, wallet, cell phone
my wallet ive had for 12 years
my keys with a cool inglorious basterds bat/bottleopener keychain a friends hair band and a keychain on it with a metal scorpion on it
I tend to carry a sketchbook around in a tiny, tiny backpack with some pens/pencil (more like a lead holder) because I never know when an idea is going to hit me (or if I get a wicked urge to draw people)
i never leave the house without my wallet, phone and keys in my jacket pockets, and when i go to class i bring my backpack with my netbook and whatever notebooks i will need
Phone, wallet, keys and ipod
I used to carry around a pocket sized notebook that I wrote ideas and shit I had to do in but my pockets were getting too full
Keys, wallet, army pocket knife, mp3 player
Shit... am I the only one who doesn't care about a fucking cellphone?
I\\\'ve never owned a cellphone.
This makes me hardcore and indie.
What I meant to say was that I couldn\\\'t live without my cellphone.
i love my cell phone
i go through internet withdrawals so when im away from my computer my lil touchscreen-yummypums helps me feel good
and then sometimes people call me! thats cool too!
I never carry anything in my rear pockets dear god thats so uncomfortable.
Front left: Cell phone, pencil, eraser, sharpener.
Front right: Wallet and all my keys attached to my wallet.
Coat left: Gloves
Coat right: ipod
Wallet:
any cash in case I get mugged
50 pesos in case I get mugged by mexicans
Drivers liscense
Lifeguard/CPR certifications
School ID
Truck, Room, House, Sister's House key
Selective services card in case im draftedd
Insurance card
Visa gift card
Visa debit card.
i carry things around in my tote beatles bag, unless i'm wearing a pair of carpenter pants i have. then my cell phone goes in a side pocket.
I almost never carry anything. If I go to a store, I usually have my mom carry my wallet in her purse. >_>
^lmao best WAC post yet
Quote from: lenkabisca^lmao best WAC post yet
Quote from: CrabarmsQuote from: lenkabisca^lmao best Crabarms post yet
Left pocket- spare change
Right pocket- Dreamcast VMU (like, as a watch)
Left coat pocket- random recipts w/ ipod nano
Right coat pocket- PSP with Syphon Filter or Patapon in it
(no cell phone but PSP can use skype)
Wallet-
Money
School ID
Barnes & Noble gift card
Auntie Annes pretzel reward card
Borders rewards card
Travelcard from trip to UK
Gamestop 'edge' card
right pocket
pencil eraser
occasionally my cellphone
left pocket
sharpener
occasionally a snack
mah bitch's left hand
I always leave my cell phone on my house on purpose because I hate being contacted by family/etc and I think hitting the shut up key is rude?
i dont know i simply hate my cell phone
Pockets is my middle name.
i always carry with me thousands of dollars worth of credit card debt
Quote from: Billyi always carry with me thousands of dollars worth of credit card debt
Dis guy rite her, he a rel comadien
Cell phone, wallet, keys.
In the wallet: State ID card, School ID (Acts as a unlimited bus pass until May 22, 2010!), and $2 for bus fare, in case of emergency/loss of the School ID.
EDIT: Oh, and library card.
i dont mind carrying around my keys and chapstick in my pockets but my cell phone and wallet barely fit in them so i try to wear a jacket but if it\\\'s too hot i have to put cell phone and wallet in my pockets it fuckin sucks dawg
*my
When I went to Walmart today, my dad threw my wallet on the ground because I didn't want to carry it in my pockets. >_>
Quote from: W.A.C.When I went to Walmart today, my dad threw my wallet on the ground because I didn't want to carry it in my pockets. >_>
Quote from: W.A.C.When I went to Walmart today, my dad threw my wallet on the ground because I didn't want to carry it in my pockets. >_>
your dad is a big fat meanie
Well, he is overweight... <_<
carry your own shit
Quote from: Billycarry your own shit
Quote from: W.A.C.<_<
Quote from: W.A.C.>_>
Quote from: W.A.C.<_<
(,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!
Quote from: miraQuote from: W.A.C.<_<
(,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!
lol it's time for an upgrade