thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: sharpiedhalfnote on March 1, 2010 08:28 PM

Title: Assistance with FL Studio 8 needed
Post by: sharpiedhalfnote on March 1, 2010 08:28 PM
I don't know much about FL Studio, so anything you say, I'll try.
OK, so I'm trying to make a drumtrack, because I don't have a drumset.
But I'm really new to FL Studio, so I don't know if its possible to break up a track into different sequences, within FLS itself.
Kind of like, have different tracks, but I want to make them in an interchangeable, like I could "drag and drop" the different tracks to put them in a certain order.
For example, I have tracks "A", "B", "C", and "D"; and I want to have them sequenced A-B-A-C-C-B-A-D-C.

All help is appreciated.
Title: Assistance with FL Studio 8 needed
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on March 2, 2010 06:45 AM
If you've made the tracks in different patterns like your "A, B, C, and D", then all you need to do is open up the Playlist and stick them in there in any order you like
Title: Assistance with FL Studio 8 needed
Post by: sharpiedhalfnote on March 8, 2010 08:57 PM
Just did it. It works. Thanks!