(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi46.tinypic.com%2F14n1x1h.jpg&hash=12e843af90b9dc17dd0dde681e85c6c841a236d6)
so he chopped off his dick cuz hes a tranny big deal
oh my
i would LOVE to fuck that pale monstrosity
who needs gaga when you got bowie
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychologytoday.com%2Ffiles%2Fu81%2FDavid%2520Bowie%2520-%2520The%2520Man%2520who%2520Sold%2520the%2520World.jpg&hash=73c61c3f9b3ad7b96b42d03faf50a4d55a5e9c60)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F2%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon8.gif&hash=38793013c8b424a629318abfa6b6587258045527)
the wonder of technology
lady gaga is so ugly
i give this thread 5/5 dededes
f
fuck lady gaga
RAH RAH RAHAHA
ROM ROM ROMAMA
GA GA OOH LA LA
Why can't she just wear clothes?
It's just her way of arousing attention... if she wouldn't amaze the people with this the combination of her strange appearness/style and her sexuality she wouldn't be as popular. Many like to see that you can be strange and live the way you are but still be loved by the masses and scandals like this promote fame as nothing else.
Quote from: shura(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F2%2Ffolder_post_icons%2Ficon8.gif&hash=38793013c8b424a629318abfa6b6587258045527)
Quote from: Wasimfuck lady gaga
someone should throw a large brick at her with a note that says "either stop trying to be david bowie or make something artistically interesting like he did"
yeh bowie has the right to be a freak cuz he is fuckin great
so like she doesnt have a penis cux thats wat ive been hearing
i like lady gaga
Quote from: Uncle Tоmi like lady gaga
I'd x her y
maybe even her z if shes into it
I like this Gaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM
The original Lady Gaga.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8&fmt=18
Quote from: FuzzI like this Gaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM
oh man fuzz, good find
she really is a talented musician whether or not you like her music
Quote from: J_SeedQuote from: Uncle Tоmi like lady gaga
Quote from: Wasimfuck lady gaga
ya fuck her i mean she can actually sing and writes her own music unlike every other pop star but FUCK her for wearin weird clothes and dancing and doing her thing man!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Uncle Tоmshe really is a talented musician whether or not you like her music
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.followmypurpose.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2F06%2Fbrainwash-237x300.gif&hash=2236a62cdd9618fec1110a5afe7b4785aa8d1860)
Quote from: systech(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.followmypurpose.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2F06%2Fbrainwash-237x300.gif&hash=2236a62cdd9618fec1110a5afe7b4785aa8d1860)
hehehehe
Quote from: BamyasiThe original Lady Gaga.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8&fmt=18
arthur brown is cool
but screamin jay hawkins is the godfather of costume rock/pop of any sort
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGPhpvqtOc
^ and if that musically sounds boring then try this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JibSQCk3tW4
no matter how talented she is etc
i still dont like her music a lot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qblN-ILuiyQ
Quote from: tosno matter how talented she is etc
i still dont like her music a lot
that's fine she don't like u either
Quote from: rtilQuote from: tosno matter how talented she is etc
i still dont like her music a lot
that's fine she don't like u either
OH! ICE BURN!!!!!!
why would I wanna be liked by someone who probably used to have a dick and now makes shitty music about poker faces and muffins
Quote from: FuzzI like this Gaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM
I like this Gaga too~
i like this gaga
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:435679" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=vid%3D435679%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A435679" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed>
I LOVE that Gaga!
Quote from: toswhy would I wanna be liked by someone who probably used to have a dick and now makes shitty music about poker faces and muffins
lmao this is a good point he's makin
Quote from: rtili like this gaga
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:435679" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=vid%3D435679%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A435679" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed>
wow this is one of the best things ive ever seen
that's so cool
Quote from: LQuote from: toswhy would I wanna be liked by someone who probably used to have a dick and now makes shitty music about poker faces and muffins
lmao this is a good point he's makin
Lady GaGa is a brilliant pop satire.
You just don't get it eman!
satire
now that's stretching it :-\
Quote from: BamyasiQuote from: LQuote from: toswhy would I wanna be liked by someone who probably used to have a dick and now makes shitty music about poker faces and muffins
lmao this is a good point he\\\'s makin
Lady GaGa is a brilliant pop satire.
You just don\\\'t get it eman!
it\\\'s a figure of speech goddamn eman u dumb
oh i mean tos sorry terms of service
pop funnies
Quote from: LQuote from: toswhy would I wanna be liked by someone who probably used to have a dick and now makes shitty music about poker faces and muffins
lmao this is a good point he's makin
actually it's a pretty fuckin stupid point if consider that the argument is that a girl who is obviously a girl PROBABLY MIGHT HAVE had a dick
what the fuck kind of logical argument is that
my dick is pretty big we can talk about it later
Quote from: Uncle Tоmwhat the fuck kind of logical argument is that
being ironic :9
heh
Quote from: rtili like this gaga
Quote"Sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region"
...Fucking hell, you cunts!
Quote from: KottQuote from: rtili like this gaga
Quote"Sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region"
...Fucking hell, you cunts!
region-free version
it had annoying annotations on it but i found out the suffix &iv_load_policy=3 on embed gets rid of them hooray
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwUxEECebI&iv_load_policy=3
i think lady gaga is the only artist that actually sounds better live than in recordings
the only ever
wow... I guess I gotta agree on that :/
Her live acoustic sessions are amazing. I didn't even recognise Poker Face when she was sat at a piano playing it once.
3 pages in and we're still actually talking about lady gaga this is fantastic
Quote from: anigen3 pages in and we're still actually talking about lady gaga this is fantastic
It's pretty amazing isn't it? It usually degrades into some sort of argument or flamefest.
I don't think I'd pay to see Gaga, but if I won tickets or someone else was paying, I'd definitely go.
From pictures of Lady Gagas lips to praising her live concerts.
Quote from: ShidaHer live acoustic sessions are amazing. I didn't even recognise Poker Face when she was sat at a piano playing it once.
yeah, the first time i heard that, i was blown away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3CtY2e7bk
You can hear that she's sick while performing this, but 'tis still good~<3
she didn't sound sick to me. i think she's just more comfortable in her lower register when performing live.
but yeah, that was kinda nuts
Quote from: Hnilmikhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3CtY2e7bk
You can hear that she's sick while performing this, but 'tis still good~<3
Lmfao at the backup dancer at 1:31
Yeah, I giggled when I saw that the first time too. I don't wear heels, but I know for sure that dancing in them like she did is crazy-intense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCWtKS8ULRE
Ain't the tentacle-angler-fish (fame monster, likely) adorable~? Stuff like this makes me wanna see one of her shows live 'cause I'm a dork like that.
ga ga oo la la
Quote from: HnilmikYeah, I giggled when I saw that the first time too. I don't wear heels, but I know for sure that dancing in them like she did is crazy-intense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCWtKS8ULRE
Ain't the tentacle-angler-fish (fame monster, likely) adorable~? Stuff like this makes me wanna see one of her shows live 'cause I'm a dork like that.
I dont even listen to her music but I have to agree. I love giant angler-fish stuff in my concert experiences.