where do you want to go later in life, like, geographically. Do you want to stay where you live? Move to another town/city? Or another country?
I will try my best to move to America, preferably LA and get a job there. This would be the ideal thing for me. If that doesn't work out, I will sure as hell move to Cologne in Germany tho.
LA seems pretty dice and ive actually made it a goal to move there eventually
Probably LA, maybe New York, or maybe I'll stay in Boston if those don't work out. Toronto would be good too, and I'd love to work somewhere in Europe, but career wise LA seems like the most obvious choice for me.
not sweden
not texas
the US of A
I'd either like to live somewhere in New England, or maybe move up to Toronto. I like it there.
Malaysia
california soon like 4 or 5 months i'll be moving there
after that (and i mean a LONG TIME afterwards) i hope to move to spain or argentina
Sweden
idk maybe the uk
i have plans of living in los estados unidos in about 5 years because there are more animation job oportunities there tough I have never actually tought of a specific destination.
could be california, LA, florida, probably seattle since It was nice there.
possibly greece, kingston, hawaii, spain, florida, new orleans, or the twin cities
probably not gonna stay in boston
my friend who is an aspiring theater actress told me she's applying for UK citizenship because there are more opportunities there. i'd like to do the same, but i still dont know if i want to do theater or film. i've been in lots of plays/musicals but i've only been in one thesis film so i dunnoooooooo
Do film Sash, it's a lot less stressful and I think it's a lot more fun.
We need more theater.
nowhere unless i have to
Eww california.
Ring of Fire.
Prop 8.
Arnold.
10 billion people in it.
no winters.
Sounds like an absolutely shitty state to live in for me.
I'd go for Ireland, Scottishland, Britain, a baltic state like Tallinn Estonia where my family comes from, Ottowa Canada, Montreal canada sounds nice, Boston Massachusets, New Hampshire and Vermont. They seem like the most appealing spots for me.
Quote from: MarcKEww california.
Ring of Fire.
Prop 8.
Arnold.
10 billion people in it.
no winters.
Sounds like an absolutely shitty state to live in for me.
I'd go for Ireland, Scottishland, Britain, a baltic state like Tallinn Estonia where my family comes from, Ott[size=]a[/size]wa Canada, Montreal canada sounds nice, Boston Massachusets, New Hampshire and Vermont. They seem like the most appealing spots for me.
but uh yeah i also hear lots of good stuff about montreal. they're pretty english friendly there too.
i actually like living here most of the time so i will probably return here to live
but i would enjoy travelingthe world a bit
Quote from: RobHalfordQuote from: MarcK[size=]a[/size]
but uh yeah i also hear lots of good stuff about montreal. they're pretty english friendly there too.
I cant tell you how many times I make that error. i know how it's spelled but I sound it out as Ottowa so I usually spell it that way subconsciously.
I wouldnt mind staying here in tampa.
Despite no good art/animation opportunities, its a very nice town.
Quote from: MarcKno winters.
how's that bad
Quote from: psi43Quote from: MarcKno winters.
how's that bad
Some people enjoy having seasons.
Crazy, right?
hey marck youre not gonna get anywhere in life with a snappy attitude like that
just sayin you should CHILL OUT
*eats a pound of pure iron shavings and 17 doses of Ritalin.*
I can't wait to be chilled out!!!
Quote from: MarcK*eats a pound of pure iron shavings and 17 doses of Rtilin.*
who told you that california has no winters
I mean in the more known parts of california. the northern border has winter but if any parts of california I'd go to it would be of the major cities.
San Diego: 53 F
Sacramento: 47 F
Los Angeles: 51 F
San francisco: 47 F
This is in the middle of wintertime.
That is not snow weather.
And yes, that's my definition of winter. snow and the need for more than a windbreaker.
I am just used to and enjoy snow a few times a year. It's something worth consideration for me when choosing a place to live.
yo shut da fuck up
Quote from: Uncle Tomyo shut da fuck ^
^
i would like to live in Vancouver someday !!!! i hear it's a very cool place
maybe seattle if i can find a reasonable apartment or somethin
Quote from: LQuote from: Uncle Tomyo shut da fuck ^
^
^
as in: arrite I'll shut up now.
stop stealeling
I have plans to forge an island in international waters using an enormous drill the size of a house to push magma from underneath the ocean floor where I will build a research center and spend the remainder of my life making observation on the ecosystem that develops there as a result and trying to perfect my house sized drill in hopes of making it capable of punching a wormhole through the fabric of space and time
stop bumping old shit please