Hello there people, this is Mexican from the Star Syndicate, I've been under a rock for the past 4 years and decided to come back.
I do Flash and Photoshop and would like to meet people and broad horizons. yes
sup y'all
hola
hola on a steek
wait, is this andeh/supremenazijellybean??
Quote from: Lwait, is this andeh/supremenazijellybean??
Yes. Do I know you?
im adam ant from the ss
we used to chat on msn every now and then
Quote from: Lim adam ant from the ss
we used to chat on msn every now and then
Hey! Glad to see you're here, do you still draw as awesome as ever?
Hey hows it goin
what up
Quote from: IxintroHey hows it goin
Good, looking for Photoshop CS3
Quote from: emanwhat up
Nothing much
Quote from: MexicanQuote from: Lim adam ant from the ss
we used to chat on msn every now and then
Hey! Glad to see you're here, do you still draw as awesome as ever?
yeah i still draw a lot
and thanks br0 : )