16/m/LA
My shit:
http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8503 (http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8503)
Enough about me, tell me more about yourself.
i am the admin of this site
i can ban you
so watch yourself, boy
lmfao your response to the post cutdick made made me laugh for some reason.
spiders!
btw why does that spider in your picture have 8 legs
Quote from: psi43btw why does that spider in your picture have 8 legs
what
Quote from: rtili am the admin of this site
i can ban you
so watch yourself, boy
dude, me too!! I thought I was alone.
watch your back boy
you might get trolled around these parts
Quote from: LQuote from: psi43btw why does that spider in your picture have 8 legs
what
http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html (http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html)
again
what
read the conversation on that website
QuoteAs such, I am sending you a revised drawing with the correct number of legs as full payment for any amount outstanding. I trust this will bring the matter to a conclusion.
Regards, David.
That's why the spider has 8 legs.
Also, can you guys just greet me instead of just chattin'.
THANKS.
ok welcome
Quote from: psi43read the conversation on that website
aint readin that, f.u.
Quote from: LQuote from: psi43read the conversation on that website
aint readin that, f.u.
normally i wouldnt trust to read anything psi links me to either, bugt that shit is pretty funny
lmao that is pretty funny
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm japanese and what is this
the internet