i dont know what i just watched but i do know it's from an anime i like and it was amazing
im still trying to figure out how he got kamina to say CMON GIMMY COME FOR ME IN THE BUTT
discuss
tengen toppa gurren lagann
i heard a lot about it but never actually saw it
wow that dub is awful!
oh yeah the dub is terrible
i think kyle hebert is a good va but he totally was not right for kamina
alot of hit and miss for me
i know i loved it
those pink fuzzball things remind me of fosters for some reason
It was a good show.
I'm glad I didn't stop after episode 4.
Because that was one of the worst things ever.
Apparently there are two versions of the bath house episode.
One is the director's cut and the other is the edited version.
I watched the edited version today and was amazed by the difference.
nice bump knobbie -____________- *face+palm*