thebackalleys

Main => Introductions => Topic started by: KingofGFS on December 30, 2009 05:03 AM

Title: Hey guys.
Post by: KingofGFS on December 30, 2009 05:03 AM
Hey, I'm KingofGFS I use flash CS3 (not very well) for around 4 years.

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi144.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fr191%2FWhiteBerryBlock%2Fredmong.png&hash=b348b2f44c4395b88f15e7316e20b29401cd074a)

there is my redmongoose drawing. I know it sucks pretty hard, but whatever. anyways, I know psi for a couple years so I thought I would join TBA.
Title: Hey guys.
Post by: psi43 on December 30, 2009 05:06 AM
he's better at flash than he gives himself credit for actually.

cool guy.
Title: Hey guys.
Post by: rtil on December 30, 2009 05:22 AM
welcome 2 my cyber bulletin board please take an e-seat and enjoy yourself :-) :-) :-)
Title: Hey guys.
Post by: KingofGFS on December 30, 2009 05:30 AM
/e-seat taken.
Title: Hey guys.
Post by: emanhattan on December 30, 2009 05:37 AM
hey man
that redm isnt so bad with a bit of practice and tips from your friendly local forum youll get better in no time  
Title: Hey guys.
Post by: KingofGFS on December 30, 2009 05:48 AM
Yeah, I have done WAY better drawings and stuff, but my harddrive crashed a couple weeks ago and I havent really drawn anything since then.
Title: Hey guys.
Post by: Necronomitr0n on December 30, 2009 05:52 AM
welcome and nice redm drawing

</generic comment>
Title: Hey guys.
Post by: redmongoose on December 30, 2009 07:27 AM
helo