it was gonna happen eventually so might as well make it happen now
Spec'sDimensions: 845 px x 475 px
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Rules- when it comes to the jokes you can animate, use either the ones mentioned before my post on page 3 in here (http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8440&st=0)or come up with your own
- max number of parts you can do is 3
- if you wanna do a joke someone else is doing, we'll vote on which one to use in the final product
- if it's gonna be a shitty part then let the humor make up for the quality; if it's gonna be a quality part then don't make it too high quality otherwise the whole shtick will be lost
- no speakonia allowed!!
- don't put music in your part, we're gonna use one song to unite all the parts
- don't try to be funny, BE FUNNY
the deadline is right now February 15th but WILL CHANGE for whatever reason knowing this is the internet
ok let's go!!!!
Reserved Parts1. ant (me)- "OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"
2. ant (me)- "andrew...im gay..."
3.
lenka- "time to finish this once and for all" and "Its my destiny" DONE
4. wasim- "GO WITHOUT- NOO YOURE COMIN WIT ME-NOO GO WITHOUT ME!"
5.
mr. scriblam- "I GOTTA BAAD FEELING ABOUT DIS" DONE (http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/69f1016822a950553175cfd070feba4e)
6.
jeinu- "HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE I--HE'S GONNA MAKE IT" DONE7. chicken- "'dis gonna be a bumby riiide!" and someone responds "im too old for this" and they blast off with 90s rock music in the background
8. tmk- "HERE WE GO AGAIN"
9. mr. scriblam- "i think im falling for her bro" and "theyre eating her and now theyre going to eat my oh my GOOOOOOOOD"
10. OcaRoonA- something wii-fit related, i don't know
DONE11. retrosmash- "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT"
12. Servomoore- "Woman: I love you" (Pause) "Man: It's always about YOU, isn't it?"
13.
InsaneX- "time to break out the knuckles, heh."
DONE14. Anigen-
[size=]"I've got nothing left to lose"
15. CVK- [/size]"GO ON WITHOUT ME!!...*ugh sound* and tell my wife... I love her :'( " for voice acting requests, go here -----> http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.p...mp;#entry164686 (http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8462&st=0&gopid=164686&#entry164686)
i'll do "time to finish this once and for all"
we should like make an intro for the movie,, the intro should be a cliche trailer sayin shyt like IN A WORLD,,, ETC.ETC.
also i wanna do
GO WITHOUT
- NOO YOURE COMIN WIT ME
NOO GO WITHOUT ME!
and ill also wanna make a part with the a part where the enemeis wanna shoot up the good guy and they shoot like 403904 times and the good guy only shoot once and every enemy is dead,,
Quote from: Wasimwe should like make an intro for the movie,, the intro should be a cliche trailer sayin shyt like IN A WORLD,,, ETC.ETC.
this would be cool but im pretty sure something awful's flashtub did this exact same thing years ago
also adam cut the FPS to 24
PS i'll be willing to voice act for anyone who doesnt have the confidence/a decent mic/etc
ill do I GOTTA BAAD FEELING ABOUT DIS
Id be willing to do any of them. I can also do a pretty manly announcer/macho man voice.
yeah there should be a voice acting thread separate to this for people to claim lines
and why should i change the fps
i can voice act for any of them.
nvm 30 will do
i'd like to reserve the "HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE I--HE'S GONNA MAKE IT" line if that is fine with everyone
Quote from: Jeinui'd like to reserve the "HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE I--HE'S GONNA MAKE IT" line if that is fine with everyone
doesnt matter if no one minds cuz you can just fuckin battle for it anyway!!!
but i'll put ya down for it for now
I would like to do HERE WE GO AGAIN
I dont know if this was in the thread but i'd like to do "DURRRR WHATEVAH YOU SAY BOSS!" and "BURN BABY BURN"
i wanna do a black man saying: 'dis gonna be a bumby riiide!' and someone responds 'im too old for this' and they blast off with 90s rock music in the background
here's a new rule for parts just so this doesn't end up like tba tt#3:
post some eensy-weensy proof that you're doin your part either here or in your own thread
do this at least once a week and you should be safe
i also wanna do YIPEE KIYAY MOTHERFUCKER
even so it is pretty cliche now
another note:
you get one week of immunity, then i'll start gettin douchey about things
ok here is my 1st part yipee do dah dingles
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/69f101...175cfd070feba4e (http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/69f1016822a950553175cfd070feba4e) <-swf
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/eb1d29...29e30609fdf6064 (http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/eb1d294bd08ed40b229e30609fdf6064) <-fla
XD That was cute~ I really like the dude's focused gaze towards the trap.
Quote from: HnilmikI really like the dude's focused gaze towards the trap.
Quote from: MrScriblameven so it is pretty cliche now
i havent heard it in any other movie apart from die hard (unless we're counting it as parody)
i dont think it fits in as well as the rest
also scrib your part is nice
ill make my own cliche movie thong today
Quote from: lenkabiscaQuote from: MrScriblameven so it is pretty cliche now
i havent heard it in any other movie apart from die hard (unless we're counting it as parody)
god damn i was sure i heard it somewhere else too
Quote from: lenkabiscaalso scrib your part is nice
thanks
w0w we're actually off to a good start
neat0
thanks scribles
thanks to some quick actin VAers i was able to start today
progress thus far: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/4009/69767...GONNAMAKEIT.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/4009/69767_HESNOTGONNAMAKEIT.php)
ant are we having transitions between parts?
btw i'm gonna add 'Its my destiny' to the end of mine
::flails in excitement::
I started my part today but I asked 2 guys to help me with it n shit. and it does not really revolve around cliches so I cant really offer it for this collab.
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/4009/72394_avtarcollab.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/4009/72394_avtarcollab.php)
basically it will be the story of a kid who wants to see "avatar: the last airbender" movie but instead he walks into james cameron“s "avatar:the last airbender" and pocahontas
.
id love to do something REVOLVING AROUND CLICHES later tough!
I think itd be funny since most of these parts arent related to themselves in anyway for it to be like a trailer but without the cinema voice guy because that has been overdone even by spoof
Quote from: J_SeedI think itd be funny since most of these parts arent related to themselves in anyway for it to be like a trailer but without the cinema voice guy because that has been overdone even by spoof
this actually seems like a decent idea
of course this means ill have to retool one of my parts
ff
on second thought i'll try it like this:
the menu interface will have three options:
trailer mode (play the shit in a trailer-spoofing dig fuc-fuc)
select a scene (play each part individually)
extras
now someone give me some music that would work well for a theatrical trailer that isn't that requiem for a dream that's fucking everywhere
if we're having a trailer mode does that mean we're not including music in our individual parts? its no biggie but i was thinking of throwing in a tune with mine
sometimes in long trailers the music changes completely from one excerpt of the movie to the next, lenko
so i think that would still work
Quote from: Lnow someone give me some music that would work well for a theatrical trailer that isn't that requiem for a dream that's fucking everywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=109JR1he_4Y&fmt=18
Quote from: Flashsometimes in long trailers the music changes completely from one excerpt of the movie to the next, lenko
so i think that would still work
yeah with a little scratch, you know, like those rob schneider and adam sandler movie trailers have.
im just gonna keep it to one song
so don't throw music in!
Quote from: Lnow someone give me some music that would work well for a theatrical trailer that isn't that requiem for a dream that's fucking everywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCOW9ZckXfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Af372EQLck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnwuF-MCRuo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRfQTYkegcA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgwr3wrenkQ
This guy does some pretty good classical pieces:
http://madboss.newgrounds.com/ (http://madboss.newgrounds.com/)
ok done
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/4109/84447...GONNAMAKEIT.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/4109/84447_HESNOTGONNAMAKEIT.php)
do you want the fla in the CS3/4 version or what ? and also how do i give it to you
Beautiful.
awesome
like, w0w
nvm
damn jeinu dat is slick
I think I'll contend for "You had me at hello".
competition is welcome if anyone else likes this line.
what lines havent been taken
hehh eh i will d0 one que pasa
jeinu: just upload a cs4 fla somewhere on the web {tba public upload would work}
and nice job!
kianu reeves: look at the original thread, otherwise just make one up!
flash: (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fa1.twimg.com%2Fprofile_images%2F599119804%2FFrank_Zappa_icon_bigger.jpg&hash=01043754d29c4cf3b05c8738594398480454caf7)
ok here ya go. i haven't tried uploadin an fla to this thing before so let's see if it works !!
[attachment=3307:HESNOTGONNAMAKEIT.fla]
im still thinking which line i should do ,,,,
don't forget, you can come up with your own if you want as well!
and to lenko, i found your part in the public uploader
nice job so far fella!
thanks heres the proper version
http://www.thebackalleys.com/ok/public/pla...ecollabpart.swf (http://www.thebackalleys.com/ok/public/player.php?file=025tS2_clichecollabpart.swf)
i dont have CS4 anymore i'll have to get it again sometime and convert either way im pretty much finished with this (once and for all heh)
i'm pretty angry right now
why u mad?
@ lenko
SO PRETTY... <3
XD "It's... It's my destiny" is the best part.
lenko i decompiled your part and everything came out alright
just so you know
im gonna have to overtool my parts quality wise to compete!!
Aaawwwlright, I don't know if I'm in over my head here or what, but here's a little rough so you can (approve my idea/have me gtfo)
I'll work real hard to totally end up on par. Honest. In any case, you guys have really got me motivated to get better at art/animation.
Thanks.
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010110/65545_hellotake2.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010110/65545_hellotake2.php)
-My mom got a wii fit not to long ago. She loves it.
D'aaawwww~ I partially don't get the joke (since I couldn't see it all just yet), but by the sounds of it and what I could figure out, that was very cute~
Yeah, I thought it was just me getting it less and less every time I watched it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpWAlvWNZj0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpWAlvWNZj0)
if with that, even the audio itself makes no sense, i should prob. scrap it
because I'd be the only one who gets it
Well, when I first watched it, I assumed the joke was along the lines of:
[Wii Fit]: =D "Hello! Starting up~"
[Woman]: [cliche'd line]
[Wii Fit]: 8| "...Oh." / =D "Ready!"
[Woman]: [cont'd]
Yeah!
I'm going to go ahead and attempt to animate it, thanks for your compliment! : D
haha i like it. i got it the first time watchin it. the audio does sound a little low quality. don't know if you could find clearer lines for the both of them?
that might help others get it too maybe
Quote from: Jeinuhaha i like it. i got it the first time watchin it. the audio does sound a little low quality. don't know if you could find clearer lines for the both of them?
that might help others get it too maybe
oho, that has something to do with the compression, audio is pretty high quality until it's exported. I'll play with the audio settings + look for a fallback source. Thanks for the heads up!
yeah just go into file>publish settings>flash tab, then in the first section, under audio stream>set..., and then put it to a higher bit rate. i think that should help you out.
i am masturbating whikle reading this therad
that wiifit thing confuses the shit out of me
but whatev, go ahead and finish it!
Quote from: Lhere's a new rule for parts just so this doesn't end up like tba tt#3:
post some eensy-weensy proof that you're doin your part either here or in your own thread
do this at least once a week and you should be safe
now ill be on top of this rule!
Hey I would like to make a part for thisss
well pick a line or make one up
you're a big boy, you can do it
here's a quick storyboard
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/66f1f1...5d0e72e936e7cc8 (http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/66f1f1c08c7eb79545d0e72e936e7cc8)
flip fallafel fahrenheit
looks like it will be pretty cool mrscriblam
but you do know that your second line is a reference to troll 2, right? just checking
Quote from: tmkbut you do know that your second line is a reference to troll 2, right? just checking
this is what i don't get about the collab
that line was in one movie so it's not cliche at all.
nothing wrong with the lines being cheesy as well as cliche
Quote from: systechnothing wrong with the lines being cheesy as well as cliche
^
pretty sure no one said there's anything wrong with them being cheesy
btw I'm a lot busier than I thought I'd be, going to try and finish over the weekend
um cliche would mean that they're usually in a lot of movies
i really dont want to complain i was just wondering ok
we'll work with it
Is this funny:
Couple standing in front of sunset in silhouette.
Woman: I love you~
(Pause)
Man: It's always about YOU, isn't it?
make it overly dramatic and you should have a winner
XD The punchline is a winner.
yeah i should prolly mention that im droppin 99 since she doesn't flash atm
lmao "droppin 99"
i think i'll join in with this!
and i may be wrong, but i don't recall ever seeing the line "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" in the original thread. would that be acceptable for this?
Quote from: retrosmashi think i'll join in with this!
and i may be wrong, but i don't recall ever seeing the line "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" in the original thread. would that be acceptable for this?
yessssssssss
and yeah that'll work just fine amigo!!
Can I do a clusterfuck from a shitty action movie?
-2 faggots fighting-
Guy1: "I should have killed you when I had the chance!"
Guy2: "Well I should have killed you now when I currently have the chance to kill you now!"
Girl: "NO! Don't do it antagonist!"
Guy1: "Go on without me female supporting character that won't have a job after this movie!"
Girl: "But I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!"
Guy1: "GET OUT OF HERE!"
Girl: "I'LL DIE FIRST!" *dies*
Guy2: "ENOUGH! I'll see you in hell, protagonist"
Guy1: "You first."
-pin down antagonist-
Guy 1: "This is for what you did to my close relative that showed no appearance in the movie except in some flashback and some photos in some scenes where I was crying a lot."
-kill antagonist-
It's all been played through in my head. I'm so hard for this idea right now that the only way I can measure my heart rate is by feeling anything in contact with my dick.
way too fuckin long
I see. Do you know an approximate limit for how long the movies should be?
3 lines at most?
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/64760_deche.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/64760_deche.php)
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/64801_cnuncles.fla (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/64801_cnuncles.fla)
lmao insano
heh, heh......
*destroys wrist*
Also I'm going to shorten my entry to
"*evil laughter* see you in hell, main character!"
"you first!" -pins down- "this is for killing my father!" -shoots repeatedly in the eye-
updated versone n shit heh heh
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/80356_cnuncles.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/80356_cnuncles.php)
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/80375_cnuncles.fla (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/110110/80375_cnuncles.fla)
wait why is da audio on event put it on stream u f
lmao thts nice insan0
Quote from: ServomooreIs this funny:
Couple standing in front of sunset in silhouette.
Woman: I love you~
(Pause)
Man: It's always about YOU, isn't it?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/368755 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/368755)
Quote from: psi43http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/368755 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/368755)
That video made me feel good.
lmao i luv mcbean
^^^^^^^
http://jesrewnmirmo.deviantart.com/art/You...hello-150426519 (http://jesrewnmirmo.deviantart.com/art/You-had-me-at-hello-150426519)
Hm, I'm sure there's still lots I could do, what's everyone think
its alright
its kinda hard to hear what she's saying
also need the fla!!!
Quote from: Lalso need the fla!!!
bump, hello
HELLO
hi!
Okay see if this works
ive decided to use HAHA same old jack ahha jack (the one thatbug voice acted)
mine will be dne by the end of this month because then i have time
^ thanks for telling me in advance, ill keep ya to it
Quote from: Wasimive decided to use HAHA same old jack ahha jack (the one thatbug voice acted)
i dont know if i cant trust considerin you let the campnorth xmas collab collapse :-\
good stuff, added you to watch list
THIS WILL BE THE SONG:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/288394 (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/288394)
I have a thing to do until 1/31. after that I'll start working on this.
Quote from: MarcKI have a thing to do until 1/31. after that I'll start working on this.
Quote from: chickenmine will be goin by the end of this month because then i have time
Does this preview suggest that it's dramatic enough?
http://servomoore.deviantart.com/art/dramatic-151947926 (http://servomoore.deviantart.com/art/dramatic-151947926)
i do not like the voice acting on that one at all
but yeah it looks dramatic enough
get whoever did the voices to do it over and make it so that the guy responds immediately after she says "i love you"
it'll have more bang to it then
ant I might do a part in semana santa wich is my only free time in the middle of uni.
Quote from: Lget whoever did the voices to do it over and make it so that the guy responds immediately after she says "i love you"
it'll have more bang to it then
That was my fault, since I left the huge pause in there.
What should I tell the VAs? More intense? Faster?
Quote from: ServomooreMore intense?
yeuh
less than 2 weeks left!
ill finish my last part this weekend
I still wanna make a part wait 4 me!
we'll prolly have to wait to get a good number of parts
so go ahead and take your time (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffurfag.com%2Fz%2Ffiles%2Fsluttydick1point1.gif&hash=1bf15ca0bfa6d3fe7a7cbfe43579ddc227666560)
My school work's piling up. I was planning on making my entry nice looking but FUCK
at this point i'm more concerned with it being funny
Quote from: Lat this point i'm more concerned with it being funny
'u mean like teh metal gear solid collab?
na just naturally funny
Quote from: Lna just naturally funny
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ok done
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2c2926...fe5a9ceec43c05f (http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2c29268d99ad90927fe5a9ceec43c05f) <-fla
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/1d7894...9b717132caded5d (http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/1d7894f67ed5c93419b717132caded5d) <-swf
Haha, I like it~
lmao good job br0!
that sounds like me when im singing.
:>
schoolworks piling up even more. i dont think i can complete a short in my extra time.
sorry.
ok then!
i dont have the time to make another part but i wouldnt mind doing some lines if anyone wants em
Quote from: lenkabiscai dont have the time to make another part but i wouldnt mind doing some lines if anyone wants em
Quote from: chickenrequesting this line: 'hold on tight! this gonna be a bumpy ride!'
in a burly, LOUD and obnoxious voice, like a general
get back to work assholes
O shit! I forgot about this I will work on this right away!
what happened to adam ant
get back here you fuckin arthropod!
i asked about this on dA
he hasnt responded
i actually want this collab finished so stickied
Quote from: chickenQuote from: chickenrequesting this line: 'hold on tight! this gonna be a bumpy ride!'
in a burly, LOUD and obnoxious voice, like a general
i would record it but by LOUD well everyone on my building would have to hear it so i could only do it next time I go to my parents house or summat
ill do it
tnx scrib!
i guess i MIGHT BE ABLE TO do this but i dont know i'll try what lines are open
ok here u go
[attachment=3440:bumpy.mp3]
If Adam never returns (he's probably forgotten about this) are there any volunteers to take his job? I'd offer but I don't know shit about compiling multiple .swfs
Either way i'd still like to see this done so more parts would be cool
if adam doesnt come back ill compile it
~Ode to a Small Thing with Six Legs~
Adam Le Ant,
you started a thing.
But now you have gone,
So Scribs is the King.
ok everyone who said they would make something better make something!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON FELLAS IM SERIOUSSS
ok as of now this is the official list:
1. lenka- "time to finish this once and for all" and "Its my destiny" DONE
2. mr. scriblam- "I GOTTA BAAD FEELING ABOUT DIS" DONE (//http://#39;s%20phallic%20bodies%20into%20my%20deepest%20cavities,%20sending%20me%20into%20a%20state%20of%20infinite,%20indescribable%20pleasure.%20If%20I%20could%20not%20have%20a%20Dugtrio,%20a%20Diglett%20would%20suffice%20as%20well..com/dump/item/69f1016822a950553175cfd070feba4e)
3. jeinu- "HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE I--HE'S GONNA MAKE IT" DONE
4. mr. scriblam- "i think im falling for her bro" and "theyre eating her and now theyre going to eat my oh my GOOOOOOOOD" DONE
5. OcaRoonA- something wii-fit related, i don't know DONE
6. InsaneX- "time to break out the knuckles, heh." DONE
anyone who still wants to make a part better tell me so
me bro just gimme 10 more days
aaand we're back in action
kinda
oh yeah scrib dont forget to put a score/music in the background after you've compiled
I'm with chicken. Give me 10 days and mine will be done, I promise!
i remember saying i would make a part for this a long time ago
I could promise you i will make a part in 10 days or less but that would be a complete lie
give me 400 days and ill give you a part
Quote from: vegetaaaand we're back in action
kinda
oh yeah scrib dont forget to put a score/music in the background after you've compiled
music is still whatever ant chose because i dont wanna look for new music for this
also ok guys you get 10 days or whatever just make shit
''I should go, it's my destiny''
''today is the last day where i should prove myself LEGENDARY''
uh ok!
wait those both sound way too much like lenko's part
choose something else
''YAY now there is a place where i can spend my night masturbating like an asshole!''
thats not a cliche
done.
(rtil the post requested I shrink the original file size??)
EDIT: thanks!!
haha awesome
you're gonna have to take the music out though
ps post the fla!!
845x745? only adamant could come up with such stupid dimensions
i'll increase the swf max dimensions for embedding
Thanks! I knew there is no music allowed, I just put it for the preview because the duck quacks were too loud by itself heh.
also I'll post the fla tomorrow since the file is at school :] hope a cs3 fla is ok
Rtil: yeah I thought it was a funny size....
ok, it's 900x900 max size now
why is there no music allowed? there is no song thats more cliche-badass than 'highway to hell'
Quote from: chickenwhy is there no music allowed? there is no song thats more cliche-badass than 'highway to hell'
ill make an exception for your part but its mostly so i can put in the big score without having to fuck around too much
what if i put all the sound files in one file, will that help?
no need for all that, no
ill just make your part the last one so i dont need to make a weird gap in the score
OK COME ON NOW
NEW RULE !!!!!
for the love of god PLEASE save as cs3 or lower
flash 8 for fucking LIFE
scribs do you want to send us a co author request thing on NG or whatever
Quote from: Mad Meat''YAY now there is a place where i can spend my night masturbating like an asshole!''
yea do that please
just a couple more years come on just a couple more years
cvg come on now i need that .fla
Quote from: MrScriblamNEW RULE !!!!!
for the love of god PLEASE save as cs3 or lower
i think i uploaded mine as a cs4 file but i can't remember
do you need me to upload it again ?
no thats alright
i got a portable version of cs4 to convert yours and onzaactbars thing but I WOULD RATHER NOT USE IT ANYMORE if yall catch my drift
ok fla sent to you scrib via message :]
thanks
mind if i fix a few things? all the blurs and glows are kind of making the movie slow
yeah sure no prob, sorry about those at the start.
don't go gently into that good night
Whats the holdup on this? a menu or something? I could help with anything if it means seeing the collab finished :]
I am workin on my piece, it should be done by Friday
Looking forward to it!
::flails in want of seeing this collab finished too::
Quote from: CVGWhats the holdup on this? a menu or something? I could help with anything if it means seeing the collab finished :]
just waiting on chicken and ixintro
i don't really think this needs a menu but a fancy title/loading screen would be cool
Quote from: vegetaQuote from: CVGWhats the holdup on this? a menu or something? I could help with anything if it means seeing the collab finished :]
just waiting on chicken and ixintro
i don't really think this needs a menu but a fancy title/loading screen would be cool
yea im still undecided on what to title this monstrosity
''i am sorry, you are right!''
''ANYONE FRIEND OF HIM IS FRIEND OF MINE!''
''the AKOCACA is the best car ever made, and you ripped-this off!''
mad meat you dont see that many movies do you
mad meat doesn't even know he's alive
mad meat is a state of being
the last movie i saw was Avatar, it pretty much wasted my time, I WHICH I WAS FUCKING A PS3 OR A 360 INSTEAD
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shelflife.ie%2Fimg%2Fmedium%2FAdvisor%2Flanguage.jpg&hash=aa7dc0ca2a9c23ed7293dfc8ebf08e9cca35a13b)
welp
Quote from: Mad MeatI WHICH I WAS FUCKING A PS3
someone gimme a name for dis stupif collab so i can make the title animation
hollywood hijinx
Movie Collab: The Movie
mmmmmmm
Jurassic park
Scriblam's List
HORRIBLE CLICHE MOVIE LINES: THE MOVIE?
no thats stupid fuck you
Scrib...
mundane movie madness
Avatar
I don't remember what I thought of a while ago but... uh.... Hollywood Hell?
film school funnies
the cliche quiche
cinematic cliches
these titles are all a bit silly so i think im just gonna name the movie HOLY SHIT on jseed's suggestion
dam u gay
trolled
oww
Quote from: BamyasiAvatar
ok ive made a decision based on what ive heard from you all and the title of the collab shall be
avatar 2: electric boogaloo
lmao scrib
if you do that I can still finish my actual avatar short by tomorrow and you can throw it in if you want
i dunno if that'll fit in with the rest of the collab
you should submit it on its own i think
What Could Possibly Go Wrong??
Quote from: MrScriblamok ive made a decision based on what ive heard from you all and the title of the collab shall be
avatar 2: electric boogaloo
ahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha
the end is neigh
snazzy
Haha nice
even if 'boogalo' is a spelling mistake i pray we keep it
buffalo + boogaloo= boogalo
Quote from: vegetaeven if 'boogalo' is a spelling mistake i pray we keep it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakin%27_2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakin%27_2)
oh shit i forgot the last o
Ah gah sorry I haven't been working on my part, I'm workin on it as we speak :C
in retrospect maybe it should have been called electric buffalo
Quote from: zhicagoin retrospect maybe it should have been called electric buffalo
but there are no buffaloes in the whole thing i dont want to be dishonest
I like the boogalo too!
Quote from: HnilmikI like the boogalo too!
Buggalo are cooler.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ftheinfosphere.org%2Fimages%2F6%2F62%2FBuggalo.jpg&hash=7c16fcf414b023b130611404b4f47a74ca037843)
Fuck you Fuzz i was gonna say the same thing
Love you Ix
hey chicken
balls in your court holmes
this collab is done when ixintro is done
whatever that means
fuck it if i dont get done just go ahead B(
the question is are you gonna finish it or not
you could give yourself a deadline
I have been but now I have work and I doubt I'll have time to finish it anymore, don't let me hold you back, since that's all I've been doing
so its official! the collab is done!
hnggg
ok im going to make a part to wrap this fucker up and then its out of my/our hair for good
yaaaaaay
[size=]lying fuck[/size]
my name is not oliver and i am not german dont call me a liar
this will be released when my part is finished which should be within the next two weeks unless it wont be in which case f
also i need portal buddy requests from the following people if they want to be credited
ocaroona
jeinu
insano
also if any of the voice actors want credit they should tell me before i drop dis shit
oh boy oh boy
Sorry :< you could toss my unfinished thing in as an easter egg if you'd wanna bother with it
sure why not
also lenko i made some modifications to your part to make it .avi-friendly is this ok
yeah no worries
its nothing too major right?
Credit would be nice! <-- voiced for Jeinu's short
Thanks~!
lenk: nothing major no
hmilingknhg: ok added you to my butt buddies
done
Quote from: MrScriblamalso i need portal buddy requests from the following people if they want to be credited
ocaroona
jeinu
insano
yoiu should co author me
no
i ahve put alot of effort into this you cannot just take it away from me
well u smell like a butt so fuck u
what's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
ok im submitting it now
ocaroona if you want coauthor send me a request in the near future
yay can't wait
oh right (//http:///portal/view/539272)
wordfilter
http://tinyurl.com/2fcd3zl (http://tinyurl.com/2fcd3zl)
i think im falling for her BRO
i know now............
that you are my destino
Heyo, I voiced in CVGs, so creditluvin would be great. NG name is YChang.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!
Nifty music choice too.
And I noticed the extra typos at the end.
(Y. Chang, where are you in the credits? You voiced for Comick.)
ok dude ill add you
also whoops you arent in the credits either my bad ill fix that
thank youuuuuuuu
lmao, that was great. The music brought me to tears, I am so proud of you all.
and fuck my username being in the credits >:C
yea call me jake (7:01:27 PM): apparently sinister found a russian hacker with a bothack and hired him to mass-0 the flash
welp![size=]
[/size]
Too much free time on his hands
welcome to ng
welcome to faggotry
Time to break out the... KNUCKLES!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
shut up ivan
hey ivan want credit?
Quote from: MrScriblamhey ivan want credit?
Sure, that would be cool.
ok i sent you a butt buddy request
Quote from: MrScriblamyea call me jake (7:01:27 PM): apparently sinister found a russian hacker with a bothack and hired him to mass-0 the flash
welp![size=]
[/size]
when sinister has enough money hes going to pay the russian to DDOS thebackalleys
i wouldnt be surprised
Quote from: MrScriblamok i sent you a butt buddy request
Hmmm, I never got it.
weird
ill try again
oh i see you have a dash in you username oh ok
way 2 b gay ivan
Quote from: Sapphireway 2 b gay ivan
Haha, it made front page
yeah i was like wtf when i went back to the flash's page and it had 20,000 views
i dont check ng's front page that often
*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART*