thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: billy on December 10, 2009 05:57 AM

Title: Reach
Post by: billy on December 10, 2009 05:57 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rocketslap.com%2FReach%25202009-12-10%252000-52-49-71.png&hash=e3573f6b9efb761e43ed3834ff7efa8777d549a6)

I made this game for art class while everyone did boring stuff like posters, so I only had 5 days to do it. This short deadline caused me to have to cut a lot of corners, so please be gentle. I got mostly positive reactions from people who had me standing right next to them.

http://www.rocketslap.com/reach.zip (http://www.rocketslap.com/reach.zip)

Unzip everything and double-click setup. Requires Windows.
Title: Reach
Post by: RobHalford on December 10, 2009 06:08 AM
That was pretty cool. Especially for the fact it only took 5 days.

Hopefully when I take a few game development courses as options, I can learn C and how to make this kind of stuff.
Title: Reach
Post by: Necronomitr0n on December 10, 2009 06:21 AM
i like this game alot

kudos to you
Title: Reach
Post by: billy on December 10, 2009 06:40 AM
you guys are so sweet i love you
Title: Reach
Post by: DrRumack on December 10, 2009 07:02 AM
pretty cool

Title: Reach
Post by: rtil on December 10, 2009 05:55 PM
i got all the coins i can't wait until i can go super saiyan
Title: Reach
Post by: The Good Ole Ant on December 10, 2009 08:42 PM
neat0 concept, monks
Title: Reach
Post by: SHADOWFOX2 on December 10, 2009 09:05 PM
Wow Billy that game was deeper than I thought
Good on ya!