thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: Nadroj0711 on August 22, 2007 04:56 PM

Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 22, 2007 04:56 PM
I've got my computer all set up in my dorm
hooray

I don't really want to read all this junk
but I probably will
Title: I'm back
Post by: anigentleman on August 22, 2007 04:57 PM
can i come over
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 22, 2007 05:22 PM
What?
No, no-ho-ho! No, no, no.
No, Anigen, no. No.

NO YOU CAN'T.
Title: I'm back
Post by: rtil on August 23, 2007 08:45 AM
ew dorms
well at least you're back at the place where you're always welcome home
what
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 23, 2007 11:27 PM
it's actually rather nice

not a lot of room, but nice
hahaha
Title: I'm back
Post by: trent bortknob on August 24, 2007 04:00 AM
hey jordan re schedule the whole family meet up thing for sunday pleeaassseeee
im going on a date with my girlfriend on saturday but i have to have dinner with you
Title: I'm back
Post by: Dagolith on August 24, 2007 05:05 AM
you just want everyone to know you have a girlfriend.
Title: I'm back
Post by: trent bortknob on August 24, 2007 05:36 AM
well it does come across like that but nah i dont care if you guys know i have a girl friend because i havent been here in a while
Title: I'm back
Post by: Dagolith on August 24, 2007 05:39 AM
it's cool, good for you.
Title: I'm back
Post by: anigentleman on August 24, 2007 07:40 PM
bring me back some pussy
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 24, 2007 10:36 PM
when the hell did you get a girlfriend
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 25, 2007 03:11 PM
I'm serious
Title: I'm back
Post by: trent bortknob on August 25, 2007 07:25 PM
the second you left the girls just flocked around like in those axe commercials
Title: I'm back
Post by: psi43 on August 25, 2007 08:40 PM
Taylor is a lying, he just acts like he has a girlfriend, to make it seem like he has a life.

Too bad we're smarter than you.
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 25, 2007 11:51 PM
Quote from: nADROJI'm serious
Title: I'm back
Post by: trent bortknob on August 26, 2007 05:15 AM
um i got a girlfriend a few days ago why do you ask
Title: I'm back
Post by: anigentleman on August 26, 2007 04:03 PM
Quote from: taylorthe second you left the girls just flocked around like in those axe commercials

lmao
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 27, 2007 01:01 AM
Quote from: taylorum i got a girlfriend a few days ago why do you ask
hmmm, maybe because that wasn't happening BEFORE I left, so
Title: I'm back
Post by: rtil on August 27, 2007 02:22 AM
sounds like you hopped right to it taylor!!!!!!!! don't take things too fast now boy
Title: I'm back
Post by: jebxz on August 27, 2007 03:01 AM
women are useless
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 27, 2007 04:27 AM
stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch
Title: I'm back
Post by: trent bortknob on August 27, 2007 04:41 AM
your mother is right she's really up on things
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 28, 2007 12:48 AM
push push
Title: I'm back
Post by: trent bortknob on August 28, 2007 01:53 AM
i see her in my dreams

wish that she wasnt there

but still she haunts me at night
Title: I'm back
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 28, 2007 05:00 AM
shout at the devil