Going away for a while
by 9:00 am tomorrow I will be gone
I'll be back on sunday
you will be missed dearly
later
D:
noo! don't leave me here with these savages!
kavinel sinister and adam give kisses of good luck
Quote from: anigentlemankavinel sinister and adam
who the hell is that?
Quote from: anigentlemankavinel sinister and adam give kisses of good luck
Is that Adam ant or Adam Quinn
I hope it's ant
nope. quinn
quinn is a shmuck
Quote from: rtilquinn is a shmuck
you are an f
quinnnnnnnnnnnn tried to get psi kicked out of ss
quinny is a nice young lass
Quote from: rtilquinnnnnnnnnnnn tried to get psi kicked out of ss
i thought quinns point was very ligitimate, psi was being really gay in the "shoo" thread and quinn pointed something out
i mean psi and i are friends but i take quinn's side on that one
i didn't see that but i dont' think he should be kicked out regardless
quinn fucking hates you anigen i dont know why you're defending him
I thought Quinn said he was pulling a cr0m
cr0mmm