yo quiero aprender como hablar espanol muy bien, pero no puedo hablar con nadas personas
i was moved up a level in spanish (from level 2 to level 3) because im JUST TO FUCKING AWESOME but everyone is still JUST AS DUMB as before and abrely anyone but me has any legit knowledge of spanish or any interest in the language
las personas las cuales pueden hablar en espanol, hablame por favor !
aim = taylorbortnerisa
HIT ME UP HOMBRES
i meant to say "just SO fucking awesome"
btw im not trying to be funny i really do want to learn this shit
i am black belt spanish instructor
gj on ur red belt
yeah you gotta use it or lose it
i was in spanish for 3 and a half years and i forgot it all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODZSoCuLkh8&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODZSoCuLkh8&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Quote from: rtilyeah you gotta use it or lose it
i was in spanish for 3 and a half years and i forgot it all
I'm still in spanish class, for the second year now, and I forgot it all.
I never knew it to begin with. I can't grasp any Latin language except English.