thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: RichChap on August 16, 2007 01:37 AM

Title: Alien Mang (WIP)
Post by: RichChap on August 16, 2007 01:37 AM
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alienij7.swf (http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alienij7.swf)

Whoop whoop.

A flash movie I've worked on. I might continue it, but I dun have a voice for the alien. Oh welllllll.
Title: Alien Mang (WIP)
Post by: rtil on August 16, 2007 05:54 AM
should be pretty easy to find voice actors especially on sheezyart. just make a shout out on your journal or something. looks good so far. nice simple design for the alien character
Title: Alien Mang (WIP)
Post by: RichChap on August 16, 2007 02:44 PM
uh cool, thanks for the advice. I sorta did that when I submitted this as a WIP to sheezy, but I might make a journal if I really wanna build on this.
Title: Alien Mang (WIP)
Post by: anigentleman on August 16, 2007 11:10 PM
it does look good. when I clicked on the link I expected to see some alien drawing tweening up and down but hey it really has more to it

good fbf mang
Title: Alien Mang (WIP)
Post by: RichChap on August 17, 2007 04:38 PM
Thanks mang

That's generally what should be expected of most flashes these days
Title: Alien Mang (WIP)
Post by: anigentleman on August 17, 2007 05:09 PM
lmao unfortunately the expectation usually doesn't get exceeded these days
Title: Alien Mang (WIP)
Post by: KingDavid on August 20, 2007 07:47 PM
I'd offer to voice act for ya, btw good show rich chap