thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: Necronomitr0n on August 9, 2007 08:07 PM

Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 9, 2007 08:07 PM
Pylons are so fucking weird but I could stare at a handful for hours

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fmoney%2Fgraphics%2F2006%2F02%2F01%2Fgreen01.jpg&hash=f7c2972498c723b85ed2422cdf587d2c8e934c99)

EDIT: I really hate this branching reply tree thing at the bottom of the page
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 9, 2007 09:52 PM
pylons will be in my next cartoon
Title: PYLONS
Post by: psi43 on August 9, 2007 10:18 PM
It's funny that I can actually explain where the wires go to, what the wires do and all that shit.
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Miro on August 9, 2007 11:01 PM
they are pretty cool
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 10, 2007 12:33 AM
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 10, 2007 12:42 AM
those things have names?
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 10, 2007 12:53 AM
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs

Quote from: nADROJthose things have names?
It all started when I decided to look up counter-strike on encyclopedia dramatica. I scrolled down to the bottom where it said that the article I was viewing was part of a series on video games. One game there was starcraft. Being the curious bastard that I am, I clicked. The article was pretty boring until I came upon a bunch of links saying "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" I clicked again, and it brought me to a YTMND with a picture of something from starcraft and an audio file saying yet again "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" The name struck me. I knew I had heard it somewhere before. So I looked it up on wikipedia, and became obsessed with them, and so here we are.
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 10, 2007 01:33 AM
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs


no


there's just pylons and electrical things like that in it
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 10, 2007 01:43 AM
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs


no


there's just pylons and electrical things like that in it
An interactive tour of your neighborhood
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Miro on August 10, 2007 02:03 AM
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs

Quote from: nADROJthose things have names?
It all started when I decided to look up counter-strike on encyclopedia dramatica. I scrolled down to the bottom where it said that the article I was viewing was part of a series on video games. One game there was starcraft. Being the curious bastard that I am, I clicked. The article was pretty boring until I came upon a bunch of links saying "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" I clicked again, and it brought me to a YTMND with a picture of something from starcraft and an audio file saying yet again "You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons! You must construct additional pylons!" The name struck me. I knew I had heard it somewhere before. So I looked it up on wikipedia, and became obsessed with them, and so here we are.

Right..
And then you said
"Fuck off Aldaris"?
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 10, 2007 02:17 AM
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: Systek
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: rtilpylons will be in my next cartoon
lmee guess
they rollerblade on them
lmao good guess but my next cartoon has no people in it
Let ME guess

you're making a music video about the suburbs


no


there's just pylons and electrical things like that in it
An interactive tour of your neighborhood

an interactive tour of systek's untimely death
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 10, 2007 02:20 AM
Dam I keep running into the long arm of the law way too often
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 10, 2007 02:53 AM
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 10, 2007 03:30 AM
Billy goat gruff
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 10, 2007 03:30 AM
Um
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 10, 2007 03:30 AM
Don't look at these posts
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 10, 2007 03:31 AM
My computer fukt up
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 10, 2007 06:56 AM
rtil, don't get mad, but I have no idea what Project Freetown is.

What IS it?
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 10, 2007 07:23 AM
a cartoon series and imaginary world i'm developing
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Ross on August 10, 2007 11:20 AM
Will Rtils private faggot jet make a cameo?
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 10, 2007 06:56 PM
Quote from: rtila cartoon series and imaginary world i'm developing
I know that
but what is this for?
is it a college thing
or just a big idea
or what
Title: PYLONS
Post by: anigentleman on August 10, 2007 07:56 PM
rtil's home for imaginary freetown
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 11, 2007 04:16 AM
Quote from: nADROJ
Quote from: rtila cartoon series and imaginary world i'm developing
I know that
but what is this for?
is it a college thing
or just a big idea
or what
it's my idea and i'm doing it for fun
screw my school they can't have my characters and ideas
Title: PYLONS
Post by: anigentleman on August 11, 2007 05:06 AM
i wanna go to digipenr
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 11, 2007 05:14 AM
Dammit

rtil please tell me how to make this go away

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi201.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa298%2FSylox91%2FThefuck.jpg&hash=0fe299c8dd9419392fac6f1f93ee80f7ada7b86b)
Title: PYLONS
Post by: psi43 on August 11, 2007 05:16 AM
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: nADROJ
Quote from: rtila cartoon series and imaginary world i'm developing
I know that
but what is this for?
is it a college thing
or just a big idea
or what
it's my idea and i'm doing it for fun
screw my school they can't have my characters and ideas

screwing a whole school will be a lot of work but it can be accomplished.
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 11, 2007 06:46 AM
Quote from: Psi43
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: nADROJ
Quote from: rtila cartoon series and imaginary world i'm developing
I know that
but what is this for?
is it a college thing
or just a big idea
or what
it's my idea and i'm doing it for fun
screw my school they can't have my characters and ideas

screwing a whole school will be a lot of work but it can be accomplished.
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 11, 2007 09:28 PM
Quote from: SystekDammit

rtil please tell me how to make this go away

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi201.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faa298%2FSylox91%2FThefuck.jpg&hash=0fe299c8dd9419392fac6f1f93ee80f7ada7b86b)
i'm surprised you were able to do that since the menu for changing view options is broken at the moment. i'll go into your profile and see if i can fix it.
Title: PYLONS
Post by: anigentleman on August 11, 2007 09:53 PM
rtil is a hacker
Title: PYLONS
Post by: rtil on August 11, 2007 10:01 PM
i couldn't fix it, sorry. it's typically in the "options" box at the top right of every forum/topic page. you can choose in there how you wish to view a topic. the default is "standard" i believe, and somehow you switched it to linear+. i gotta figure out how to switch that without that menu.
Title: PYLONS
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 11, 2007 11:44 PM
Quote from: anigentlemanrtil is a hacker
No he's just the admin you silly goose :3