thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: CoolDrMoney on August 7, 2007 06:39 AM

Title: Newest Flash
Post by: CoolDrMoney on August 7, 2007 06:39 AM
Yea so this flash aint funny or shit and its more like inside jokes but whatteva. And appearently BBQBeefBurgerMan hated it but hes got no talent so

Anyway here Here it is (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/388183)

I experimented with motion tween animation, frame by frame animation, and shape tween animation. I kinda like some stuff I did in it
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: redmongoose on August 7, 2007 12:48 PM
pretty cool
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: rtil on August 7, 2007 10:47 PM
AHAHA, that was great. really funny stuff. my favorite character was the movie critic. good job
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 8, 2007 05:34 AM
neurochrome

tall paul

1001 Free Fonts?
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: CoolDrMoney on August 9, 2007 12:45 AM
No Dafont.com >:C

Also yah I tired to make Shnieder as puppetlike as I could. Since ya know...he is god I hate him
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 9, 2007 01:00 AM
but they were right, right?
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: CoolDrMoney on August 9, 2007 02:24 AM
Yea you got em son
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 9, 2007 03:33 AM
whoopee
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: KingDavid on August 11, 2007 01:54 AM
VERY weird ... not bad tho
Title: Newest Flash
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 11, 2007 06:50 AM
btw, the cartoon was pretty funny

since all I mentioned were the fonts (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi80.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj177%2Fnadroj_07%2Fperfectwinkingfrown.png&hash=78352feff23b82d6efd63c27f4f1a32ea95100a4)