thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: Necronomitr0n on August 1, 2007 09:32 PM

Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 1, 2007 09:32 PM
Don't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPONH2j4In8
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: jebxz on August 1, 2007 09:57 PM
yr
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 1, 2007 10:46 PM
yeah
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Shida on August 1, 2007 11:35 PM
I wish they still used the old adverts on TV.
Now they have boring people talking about boring stuff.
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: rtil on August 3, 2007 04:28 AM
Quote from: MrShowWUAi prefer the docile tones of Oxy Clean
lmao and that stuff really does work it's friggin insane
i wonder if cilit bang has the same effect
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 3, 2007 04:34 AM
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: MrShowWUAi prefer the docile tones of Oxy Clean
lmao and that stuff really does work it's friggin insane
i wonder if cilit bang has the same effect
Cillit bang and oxyclean are essentially the same thing, they just have different names
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: rtil on August 3, 2007 04:36 AM
it's a conspiracy
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 3, 2007 04:39 AM
What I meant to say is this

Cillit bang is the UK version

Easy off BAM is the US version
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 3, 2007 07:38 AM
It looks magic
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Shida on August 3, 2007 11:48 AM
Quote from: SystekWhat I meant to say is this

Cillit bang is the UK version

Easy off BAM is the US version

Cillit Bang has more spunk than Easy Off BAM
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: psi43 on August 3, 2007 02:14 PM
I thought the topic was called Clit Bang.
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Shida on August 3, 2007 06:19 PM
Quote from: Psi43Clit Bang.

Oh dear.
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 3, 2007 06:30 PM
Quote from: Psi43I thought the topic was called Clit Bang.
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Nadroj0711 on August 3, 2007 07:00 PM
Quote from: Psi43I thought the topic was called Clit Bang.
agree
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Necronomitr0n on August 3, 2007 11:44 PM
Quote from: MrShowWUA
Quote from: Shida
Quote from: SystekWhat I meant to say is this

Cillit bang is the UK version

Easy off BAM is the US version

Cillit Bang has more spunk than Easy Off BAM
ah, so that's why it tastes saltier.
I'l have to put some on my potatoes yes mmm
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Anigen on August 4, 2007 06:07 AM
clit bang should be the name of hlg's next band because of how closely it resembles the sound of his singing
Title: Boy I sure do love cillit bang!!!
Post by: Miro on August 4, 2007 06:41 AM
It shouldn't normally be loud enough for someone to know what it sounds like.

And uh
that's awesome
I feel inclined to buy buy buy