I should stop taking breaks from this place, but haha, I can't find anything to say to you guys anymore.
So this is the thread where I secretly use the replies as part as a secret psychological study into the mindset of an atypical forum except it's not secret anymore because I just mentioned it.
Or am I just bluffing?
i pretty much wrecked this place
I noticed
whaa
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fuploads%2Fav-424.jpg&hash=c6911f5267c9e5616b2d3b50e16997ff438891c8)
jeb needs something to be proud of
rtils a cutie
sassafrass
Sassafrassyactionfurry
ff
GRAM D MORI
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
smooth move dexter
I enjoy animals.
Quote from: Psi43I enjoy having rough sex with animals.
how many more times are you going to do that
don't stop me now if you wanna have a good time just give me a call
I love you guys, ok?
can i get get get to know kno-kna know know ya betta betta babayyy
Quote from: rtilcan i get get get to know kno-kna know know ya betta betta babayyy
Uhm I thought you were gay, why are you calling shida baby?
Obviously he's gay and straight at the same time.
He's stray...
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fuploads%2Fav-30.png&hash=cdc9ec0678c41ceb2fccf0c75f62ff0c641bf6ad)
Quote from: ShidaObviously he's gay and straight at the same time.
He's stray...
MEOW
Quote from: rtilQuote from: Shida
Obviously he's gay and straight at the same time.
He's stray...
MEOW
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2Fd%2Fd4%2FKrystalPowerIsYours.png&hash=09326804dcf71a8be0bc8af23a4fc3113fbd562e)
Because no one gave a shit
Quote from: rtilQuote from: Shida
Obviously he's gay and straight at the same time.
He's stray...
MEOW
Kitty!
Quote from: SystekQuote from: rtil
Quote from: Shida
Obviously he's gay and straight at the same time.
He's stray...
MEOW
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2Fd%2Fd4%2FKrystalPowerIsYours.png&hash=09326804dcf71a8be0bc8af23a4fc3113fbd562e)
Because no one gave a shit
no furaffinity garbage here please thank you
rtil I'll pm you later ok
what the heck is that
Quote from: Systekrtil I'll pm you later ok
don't call him ryan his real name is clearly rtil
Quote from: AnigenQuote from: Systek
rtil I'll pm you later ok
don't call him ryan his real name is clearly rtil
I called him rtil can't you read
suck a fat one
Quote from: Anigensuck a fat one
Whoa calm down there Anne
Quote from: SystekQuote from: Anigen
Quote from: Systek
rtil I'll pm you later ok
don't call him ryan his real name is clearly rtil
I called him rtil can't you read
LMFAO
AHAHAHAHAHHA
No seriously, this is just TOO FUCKING AWESOME AHAHAHAHHHAHAHA.
Aww man, I was hoping my topic would be at least one topic that didn't degenerate into Anigen vs the rest of the forum.
My topic is full of love. L-O-V-E. ok?
Quote from: ShidaAww man, I was hoping my topic would be at least one topic that didn't degenerate into Anigen vs the rest of the forum.
My topic is full of love. L-O-V-E. ok?
Love the hand, because that's what 90% of the forum does. (That does not include me, I get all the girls)
love is forbidden
Apparently fur is forbidden too!!!
>:(
)':
systek is forbidden
Quote from: taylorsystek is forbidden
YOU'RE FORBIDDEN YOU HORSEDICK SUCKER
four biddin'
lol
EMO KIDS ARE A UNION OF LOVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTFVM2A27c (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTFVM2A27c)
watch it
no fuck you
you fucking watch this video
itll be the funniest thing youve seen in a while because shes serious
QuoteI WILL BOX THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU
"You can't kill them all"
They will kill themselves, lmfao.
she's full of it, people like her get there asses kicked all the time here, but not cause their emo's.... no, mostly because their little over zealous douche bags who think that there part of something HUGE...... but still partly cause their emo's. I could kill her.
man dude dude man
t Anigen
don't be "that guy"
you have to admit that was funny