thebackalleys

Main => Introductions => Topic started by: MrBlueSky on May 15, 2009 12:00 AM

Title: This is an introduction
Post by: MrBlueSky on May 15, 2009 12:00 AM
I watched the Brawl Funnies collab, then I clicked around and somehow got here. I used to be really active on the NG BBS but now I'm looking for a new home to spread my filth.

HI!
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: funzop on May 15, 2009 12:06 AM
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: DrRumack on May 15, 2009 12:09 AM
Quote from: MrBlueSkyI used to be really active on the NG BBS
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: funzop on May 15, 2009 12:11 AM
Quote from: MrBlueSkyI used to be really active on the NG BBS
i try not to judge but considering this statement and
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fuploads%2Fav-1121.jpg&hash=87a46ffd7f547a2716b666b7671a870318981a19)
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: MrBlueSky on May 15, 2009 12:21 AM
Quote from: nonezop
Quote from: MrBlueSkyI used to be really active on the NG BBS
i try not to judge but considering this statement and
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: Techno on May 15, 2009 01:02 AM
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: MrBlueSky on May 15, 2009 01:28 AM
This is terrible; none of you like my icon? Really?

Come on, one of you must be sensible enough to see the genius in it.
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: rtil on May 15, 2009 01:30 AM
welcome to the boards

no comment on the avatar
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: bcube on May 15, 2009 01:32 AM
Quote from: MrBlueSkyThis is terrible; none of you like my icon? Really?

Come on, one of you must be sensible enough to see the genius in it.

I saw the original comic it came from.
I liked the original text better and I think it was just him yelling in surprise.
Negative surprise.
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on May 15, 2009 09:42 AM
snoop da floop XD
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: Wasim on May 15, 2009 02:01 PM
Quote from: MrBlueSkyI watched the Brawl Funnies collab, then I clicked around and somehow got here. I used to be really active on the NG BBS but now I'm looking for a new home to spread my filth.

HI!

hello and welcome to the boards..
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: ansel on May 15, 2009 09:00 PM
QuoteMrBlueSky
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: LordZeebmork on May 16, 2009 02:09 AM
five chens tehh xDD
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: texas on May 16, 2009 02:21 AM
where have i heard that name before
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: Necronomitr0n on May 16, 2009 02:45 AM
Quote from: roland deschainwhere have i heard that name before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc?????
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: psi43 on May 31, 2009 10:35 PM
this guy
is pretty fucking cool ok
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: whoareyou on June 29, 2009 02:25 PM
Quote from: roland deschainwhere have i heard that name before
You're retarded, kid.
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: The Good Ole Ant on June 29, 2009 10:10 PM
im not gonna lie, i found (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fuploads%2Fav-1121.jpg&hash=87a46ffd7f547a2716b666b7671a870318981a19) funny
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: Orangebeef on June 29, 2009 10:23 PM
Quote from: Lim not gonna lie, i found (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fuploads%2Fav-1121.jpg&hash=87a46ffd7f547a2716b666b7671a870318981a19) funny
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: texas on June 29, 2009 11:11 PM
Quote from: whoareyou
Quote from: roland deschainwhere have i heard that name before
You're retarded, kid.
dude totally uncalled for! harsh..
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: salutations on July 3, 2009 07:18 AM
its ok megan fox i still think you are prety in transformers
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: whoareyou on July 3, 2009 12:51 PM
I think salutations was ugly in TBA.
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: BloodyCheery on July 3, 2009 04:08 PM
Quote from: whoareyouI think salutations was ugly in TBA.

Don't be talking shit about sal!
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: salutations on July 3, 2009 05:35 PM
Quote from: whoareyouI think salutations was ugly in TBA.

I think you are jealous cause you are not as pretty as me or  

go fuck a piglet
Title: This is an introduction
Post by: BloodyCheery on July 3, 2009 06:46 PM
Bwahaha good one.