thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Thor on May 12, 2009 06:50 PM

Title: I need a soundtrack
Post by: Thor on May 12, 2009 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87vNYAL5suE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87vNYAL5suE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87vNYAL5suE

I tried adding in my usual library of sound effects (squeeks, foot steps, pops, bloops) and it just doesn't quite  have that effect that I want. In fact, it's more annoying than anything else.

I'm thinking that a good ol' fashioned music track would work best, but music is not an area that I'm very good at. Anyone have a soundtrack I could use?

I'm entering this into my school's show and there's a couple cash prizes. I'm not expecting to win, but if I do I'll split up the money with you. And, of course, you'll get noted in the credits
Title: I need a soundtrack
Post by: Hammi on May 12, 2009 06:58 PM
lmao i liked that thor, whatever that was
Title: I need a soundtrack
Post by: Katasaki on May 12, 2009 08:05 PM
I wish I could help, because that  looked pretty nice. :3
I wish you luck Thor.
Title: I need a soundtrack
Post by: shura on May 12, 2009 08:22 PM
that was cute! ask redm or shadowfox
Title: I need a soundtrack
Post by: Mushroomboy5 on May 12, 2009 08:38 PM
Quote from: Sashurathat was cute! ask redm or shadowfox
This.
Failing that, you could use the ren and stimpy production music, I'm sure you'd find something fitting from there.
Title: I need a soundtrack
Post by: Philip K Dick on May 12, 2009 11:28 PM
im ur man !!