thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Anigen on July 22, 2007 06:33 AM

Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Anigen on July 22, 2007 06:33 AM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/389344 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/389344)

this thing sucks so much dick I cut corners a lot

the next fucking thing i make will be so much better
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: trent bortknob on July 22, 2007 06:39 AM
really i didnt like hjow rtil did the voice of you, because you tried to make yourself sound tough by using rtil and it was gayyy

other than that it was z
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Anigen on July 22, 2007 06:47 AM
well i really cant voice act worth a shit,,

but this movie sucks ass
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: RobjaFalu on July 22, 2007 08:30 AM
4/5

it was teh funny
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: psi43 on July 22, 2007 09:06 AM
done
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Anigen on July 22, 2007 12:52 PM
2.81

im moving it over
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Miro on July 22, 2007 03:24 PM
Current Score

2.77

coulda used me for a voice

other then that it was fucking awesome
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: rtil on July 22, 2007 05:10 PM
ya it does look really rushed but at least you finished it eh
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: CoolDrMoney on July 22, 2007 05:29 PM
Miro why you sayin I abuse caps you ass >:C
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Miro on July 22, 2007 05:48 PM
lol
i thought you were a real wonchop lover till after I posted it and saw DrCoolMoney

I didnt put it past them that they actually type like that
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: jebxz on July 22, 2007 10:01 PM
ungh
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: trent bortknob on July 23, 2007 12:48 AM
looks like you could get a monthly award
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: psi43 on July 23, 2007 01:13 AM
Quote from: taylorlooks like you could get a monthly award

He didn't animate the third scene. Otherwise it would have a score of 4.80.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Anigen on July 23, 2007 02:47 AM
Quote from: rtilya it does look really rushed but at least you finished it eh

yeah i kind of improved as i went along. when i started off it was my best but i spent a lot of the days i was working on this just sitting down and drawing shit so I got a little better (sitting drawing wonchops all day really fucks me up). but as i kept doing this i just stopped putting in all my effort and just starting really being lazy

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyMiro why you sayin I abuse caps you ass >:C

miro is nigger,,

Quote from: Mirolol
i thought you were a real wonchop lover till after I posted it and saw DrCoolMoney

I didnt put it past them that they actually type like that

hey man wonchop lovers are people too oh wait

Quote from: jebxzungh

told you i'd finish it !!

Quote from: taylorlooks like you could get a monthly award

i gave up hope on that when i started halfassing :/

Quote from: Psi43
Quote from: taylor
looks like you could get a monthly award

He didn't animate the third scene. Otherwise it would have a score of 4.80.

aww come on you know I don't actually think that

-

i did learn some things from this flash though so that's good

my next flash will be a lot better
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: jebxz on July 23, 2007 06:08 AM
that shit was worse then robot frogs and i made that in like 4 hours lmnfaa-00
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Anigen on July 23, 2007 09:05 AM
i really dont want to make excuses here cuz i think it sucks ass too

but

i really hate drawing wonchop and i agree, this would have never been fronted/awarded. i was pretty dumb when i said that zzzzzzzz
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: jebxz on July 23, 2007 03:33 PM
l'via fucker
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: KingDavid on August 11, 2007 02:12 AM
meh i thought it was cool
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: notorious on August 12, 2007 01:55 AM
It was good the first scene was hilarious with the IM, the last scene was kinda gay tho and the music was too loud
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 13, 2007 12:05 AM
dam i hated that shit
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Dagolith on August 13, 2007 01:37 AM
wow, thats so dumb! anigen when are you going to stop pretending to be anigentleman?
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: notorious on August 13, 2007 06:58 AM
who's this crazy cat
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 13, 2007 07:08 AM
Quote from: Dagolithwow, thats so dumb! anigen when are you going to stop pretending to be anigentleman?

i forgot my password so fuck you
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Dagolith on August 13, 2007 07:12 AM
no you didn't, you just had your name changed.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 13, 2007 07:27 PM
uh no I didn't
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: rtil on August 13, 2007 08:23 PM
i added all his old posts to his new account since this is like his 4th
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Dagolith on August 14, 2007 02:43 AM
snap, why didn't you just ask Ryan for your password?
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Miro on August 14, 2007 03:28 AM
The admins don't even know when you deal with invision,

Just ask rtil to change it.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Shida on August 14, 2007 11:50 AM
Get him to change to something no one would ever guess, like
[size=]'iluvwonchop4eva^__^kekeke'[/size]
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: RichChap on August 14, 2007 02:24 PM
Sounded just like wonchop. Pretty awesome.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Ross on August 14, 2007 02:41 PM
It's easy to sound like Wonchop.  You just hold your nose and let minimal air out of your mouth whilst exaggerating your mouth movements.

IIIIIII BLUCKED 'IM.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Shida on August 14, 2007 03:45 PM
Hahahaha. I found it odd that it's his natural voice.
I remember before I met Wonchop I used to think he was just putting it on, but then I met him.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 15, 2007 09:55 PM
Quote from: ShidaHahahaha. I found it odd that it's his natural voice.
I remember before I met Wonchop I used to think he was just putting it on, but then I met him.

if I ever meet wonchop I'll kick him in the balls

and then I'll smile and walk away
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: CoolDrMoney on August 16, 2007 01:34 AM
Dam sun yo a badass!
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: notorious on August 16, 2007 06:25 AM
ye pretty funny you resubmitted it on clockday and it got a much better score
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 16, 2007 07:01 AM
hahahaa, why yes it did
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: Miro on August 16, 2007 03:47 PM
4.12
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: RichChap on August 16, 2007 04:05 PM
Hey whats the music because i've heard it before but i dont know what it is and a wanna know.


Its the same music that was in rtils flash when he was JOURNALBANNED, but what is it.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 16, 2007 04:55 PM
armondo travaioli - beach parade

very popular among cartoons
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: rtil on August 16, 2007 09:45 PM
uh, it's actually incredibly difficult to find, it's part of network stock music and you can hear it in 'my gym partners a monkey', though i don't recommend you watch that.

i can host the mp3 here if needed
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 16, 2007 09:51 PM
yeah that show really sucks ass
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: RichChap on August 16, 2007 10:05 PM
Oh I hate that show. Just the name, it's so gay. I mean when they just say the name I'm like, wow, you're gay.


My brothers watch it sometimes but I tell them not to because I don't want them to grow up and be gay.


Yeah, I couldn't find the song, if you could post an mp3, that would be awesome, but don't bother if you can't find it or something. I found little clips of it off google on ytmnd and stuff, but not the whole song, and I really like the intro, so I kinda want the whole thing.
Title: Death of Wonchop
Post by: anigentleman on August 20, 2007 03:46 AM
yeah it's pretty awful