http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_en_...BxodlDlDx5xFb8C (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_en_tv/people_kanye_west;_ylt=AjY93Hyu.rJuhBxodlDlDx5xFb8C)
about the new episode
I WRITE IN CAPS LOCK BUT I'M TRYING TO CUT THAT SHIT TOO CUZ THEN I'D BE MORE DOPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb5Tso7sM1g
im a fish yo
That's amazing. Whodathunkit?
it's about time that talentless hack got a taste of his own medicine
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc..
stealing daft punk's music for your biggest hit makes you a genius apparently
Now that was a good episode. Great to see someone showed Kanye what a prick he actually is.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi10.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa143%2FYoshikid1%2F141839__kanye3_l.jpg&hash=78f34ad8d615838033a49b103067de6010e5306a)
Quote from: lenkabiscastealing daft punk's music for your biggest hit makes you a genius apparently
oh come on now
kanye's song is completely different than daft punk's original song
there's a difference between stealing and sampling
his attitude sucks but his music does not
Quote from: Billyhis attitude sucks but his music does not
sorry billy but your opinion is incorrect
kanye west\\\'s music DOES suck, and if you dont believe me please check the book of well known facts
btw the book of well known facts is also called urban dictionary http://kanye-west.urbanup.com/1612951 (http://kanye-west.urbanup.com/1612951)
and it has lots of contradicting facts because its edited by biased idiots
try saying edited by biased idiots 5 times fast
first fun south park episode this year
but ye kanye west is a douche
and most of his music is terrible, such as his new album which is from the songs i've heard just autotune rape
Quote from: lenkabiscastealing
Quote from: lasseautotune rape
that pretty much describes nigger music right there
Quote from: taylorQuote from: Billyhis attitude sucks but his music does not
sorry billy but your opinion is incorrect
kanye west's music DOES suck, and if you dont believe me please check the book of well known facts
btw the book of well known facts is also called urban dictionary http://kanye-west.urbanup.com/1612951 (http://kanye-west.urbanup.com/1612951)
and it has lots of contradicting facts because its edited by biased idiots
try saying edited by biased idiots 5 times fast
he's also a hypocrite. he used to diss artists who sampled, and now that's all he does
Quote from: Ying(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi10.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa143%2FYoshikid1%2F141839__kanye3_l.jpg&hash=78f34ad8d615838033a49b103067de6010e5306a)
wow what the fuck
i actually didn't mind the college dropout stuff
but yeah he's a pompous assmuncher
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcoedmagazine.files.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F03%2F51upqy6l9ml_ss500_1.jpg&hash=3e3358b4b93d514896678dc97709ffe981681e13)
havent seen it yet
gah whoops
I have missed out on so much these past few years (since I could hardly find a channel with South Park while living in Germany). Yeah, it's about time South Park made fun of Kanye I'm-so-godly West. Gonna find that clip and save it before it's taken off the internet again.
Pffft, Kanye found it funny? Working on his ego? CHANGING? Bullshit. He's probably sulking somewhere in a closet full of pictures of himself playing his awful music on repeat.
"Also recently, he was quoted as saying his greatest regret was not being able to see himself perform live." That is some funny shit right there.
goodnight but you didn\\\'t pwn me
-kanye west
Quote from: BloodyCheeryI have missed out on so much these past few years (since I could hardly find a channel with South Park while living in Germany).
uhh
have you tried comedy central??
i mean really isn't that kind of obvious.
dam that celeberT got pwned celebrities are stupid aand i h8 them
Quote from: psi43Quote from: BloodyCheeryI have missed out on so much these past few years (since I could hardly find a channel with South Park while living in Germany).
uhh
have you tried comedy central??
i mean really isn't that kind of obvious.
Uhhh
The really shitty cable I had didn't have Comedy Central.
Quote from: BloodyCheeryQuote from: psi43Quote from: BloodyCheeryI have missed out on so much these past few years (since I could hardly find a channel with South Park while living in Germany).
uhh
have you tried comedy central??
i mean really isn't that kind of obvious.
Uhhh
The really shitty cable I had didn't have Comedy Central.
then try MTV
Quote from: psi43Quote from: BloodyCheeryQuote from: psi43Quote from: BloodyCheeryI have missed out on so much these past few years (since I could hardly find a channel with South Park while living in Germany).
uhh
have you tried comedy central??
i mean really isn't that kind of obvious.
Uhhh
The really shitty cable I had didn't have Comedy Central.
then try MTV
Didn't have MTV either.
NOW I can watch South Park. The only problem is that I'm usually studying around the time South Park comes on. I'll catch it when I'm finally in labs.
That was one of my favorite episodes in a long, long time.
And by the way..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zIUzLpO1kxI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zIUzLpO1kxI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
shrek looks funny
Quote from: 99That was one of my favorite episodes in a long, long time.
And by the way..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zIUzLpO1kxI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zIUzLpO1kxI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
He talks much more smoothly when we raps...
fuck you
it seems like he took the joke pretty well what are you talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPjb5ensaSE
well, more well than one would expect from him