sweety
More like fucking asshole
aw
Die in a fire
No dude why would i Die in a Fire!
:-*
Because you're acting bipolar
no wait
I'M BEING BIPOLAR
so that makes you
STFU NOOB
RTIL is my main bRO
hi hlg
this is all jeb 4 REAL
helo
jebisa is hlg i think
No I think everyone here IS FUCKED
let's all just calm down and
[size=]NO FUCK YOU
I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW[/size]
lol ur funy
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2Fb%2Fbf%2FNO_U.jpg&hash=26479c7ebdcd46c66a74648ae89deebacac89c92)
stupid text ruining every image macro
how do you put up with this guy
I don't usually act like this I can explain
patience
no you dont have to explain you fucking faggot
Quote from: jebisano you dont have to explain you fucking faggot
Shut up bitc
hlg licks my big frosty penis
Anigen did Taylor delete you
anigen could drop a few pounds
Quote from: jebxzanigen could drop a few pounds
Is that so
if rtil can stand systek then he can easily live out 40 days and nights in the harsh desert terrain of southern africa and survive an encounter with a pack of starving wildebeest
I'm just pissed since I have a notorious anti-spam disposition
we got a jokester on our hands!
i have a notorious ban and delete everyone right now disposition
Oh would you
lighten up a bit
Quote from: rtili have a notorious ban and delete everyone right now disposition
sounds good to me
I'm confused like a cornered animal
Quote from: SystekQuote from: jebxz
anigen could drop a few pounds
Is that so
not really jeb is just being a faggot
Quote from: rtili have a notorious ban and delete everyone right now disposition
you aint got the nickelodeon guts!~!
Quote from: SystekAnigen did Taylor delete you
no taylor can't delete shit and soon he won't be able to ban anyone either
IM A FAGGOT OK
also anigen stop your bitching
Quote from: jebxzIM A FAGGOT OK
uh huh
night of the living jeb
Quote from: AnigenQuote from: jebxz
IM A FAGGOT OK
uh huh
Agreed
agreed
fuck JEB HES A FAGGOT A FAG00TTTT
Quote from: jebxzagreed
fuck JEB HES A FAGGOT A FAG00TTTT
uh huh
i love anigen hes so great i luv him
Quote from: anigennerQuote from: Systek
Anigen did Taylor delete you
no taylor can't delete shit and soon he won't be able to ban anyone either
lmfao what are ytouy talking about
Quote from: jebxzi love anigen hes so great i luv him
yeah me too
Quote from: taylorQuote from: anigenner
Quote from: Systek
Anigen did Taylor delete you
no taylor can't delete shit and soon he won't be able to ban anyone either
lmfao what are ytouy talking about
your mod powers are going to get taken away soon i dont think that takes much common sense ta figure out
ALRIGHT EVERYONE LAST POST FOR NOW
OR SO I THINK
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.encyclopediadramatica.com%2Fimages%2F2%2F20%2FCosplay.jpg&hash=534aa248f617bcb33fe6cc1808c28d33bb6d0d1a)
im the obvious superior here and i say you're all SHIT
you're about to get (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F1%2Ffolder_team_icons%2Fsheriff.png&hash=11a0f1039096b2b2c7da8c9a470938a6d3262a96)'d systek
give me mod powers
Quote from: rtilyou're about to get (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F1%2Ffolder_team_icons%2Fsheriff.png&hash=11a0f1039096b2b2c7da8c9a470938a6d3262a96)'d systek
WHY?
Quote from: SystekQuote from: rtil
you're about to get (https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fforum%2Fstyle_images%2F1%2Ffolder_team_icons%2Fsheriff.png&hash=11a0f1039096b2b2c7da8c9a470938a6d3262a96)'d systek
WHY?
why not
because i will moderate you
you will be banned, your topics will be locked and your posts will be deleted/edited
I'm confused rtil
why would you mod me
I've just been bitching at everyone for supporting jeb and his crusade on your forums
dfadgfhjsfddfgflajdg
someone make me an ADMIN RIGGHT NOW DO IT
just 4 one night
well someone needs to keep you crazy kids in line someone needs to show you the way of the world
shut up jeb jesus christ you cant be admin i have to be i need it so i can finally feel cool
[size=]NO, FUCK YOU[/size]
Quote from: jebxzsomeone make me an ADMIN RIGGHT NOW DO IT
just 4 one night
sorry jeb
not even on your special night
mod
he didnt mod me on my birthday so i can already tell what the answer is
jeb is much more deserving than you will be
EVER
Quote from: SystekI'm confused rtil
why would you mod me
I've just been bitching at everyone for supporting jeb and his crusade on your forums
dfadgfhjsfddfgflajdg
sheriff badge means you're about to run into trouble with the law buddy boy
kiss
oh and the reason is anigen, because you're a fucking faggot duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: rtilQuote from: Systek
I'm confused rtil
why would you mod me
I've just been bitching at everyone for supporting jeb and his crusade on your forums
dfadgfhjsfddfgflajdg
sheriff badge means you're about to run into trouble with the law buddy boy
,,..,.,,,FUCK
10-4, good buddy
Quote from: taylorjeb is much more deserving than you will be
EVER
uh huh you are also deserving because you can suck rtil's dick
jeb should be mod because he is jeb
Quote from: SystekQuote from: rtil
Quote from: Systek
I'm confused rtil
why would you mod me
I've just been bitching at everyone for supporting jeb and his crusade on your forums
dfadgfhjsfddfgflajdg
sheriff badge means you're about to run into trouble with the law buddy boy
,,..,.,,,FUCK
10-4, good buddy
where were you on the night of the living jeb
anigen why do you complain about people sucking rtil's dick when just a FEW MONTHS AGO you hated hlg for saying that you did that
Quote from: taylortaylor is a complete faggot
first agreeable thing you've said all night!
OOPS
this thread is gay
Make Jeb a mod! He could have a catchphrase
"Time for a lil bit of Jeb Justice"
make anigen a mod
Quote from: Anigenmake anigen a mod
no
stop begging