Check this little guy out. (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070530/strong_toddler_070530?hub=WFive)
SuperMan is among us.
Yea Ill still beat his lil azz
The next step in human evolution.
Quote from: FuzzThe next step in human evolution.
Aww why do i have to be in this generation
holy shit, that's crazy. it's funny that his biological mom gave him up for adoption and he was raised by foster parents. typical superhero story
for a sec I thought it would be squef's child porn site
so I was harshly dissappointed
who was watching him?
im glad i wasnt born with that shit
So...is there ever a point when he stops growing muscle mass, or does he just keep getting bigger and bigger?
I think when he gets to the size of The Hulk, he'll stop.
david wishes he was that big
I would love to have the chemical for that. Not illegally, of course, because steroids are for faggots.
To get bigger forever...it would be awesome. I'm stuck a lil kid for life
are you from Canada?
you and muscle growth david
its an undeniable combination
Quote from: taylorim glad i wasnt born with that shit
if you were born with it you would probably grow to embrace it