thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: logen on March 17, 2009 07:48 AM

Title: The logen show
Post by: logen on March 17, 2009 07:48 AM
I wanted my own thread:P So, let's start with this: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/487406 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/487406)
Kudos to SHADOWFOX2 for the music.
Title: The logen show
Post by: Fuzz on March 17, 2009 06:32 PM
Ok... that kinda sucked. But I can't talk cause I can't animate.
Title: The logen show
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on March 17, 2009 06:36 PM
its missing something

perhaps lack of detail on everything except the choppy people
Title: The logen show
Post by: billy on March 17, 2009 07:51 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcache2.vuze.com%2Fassets%2F169%2F2918961%2F25534%2FULER3RHOEIIBBLSN2WF6FJ2Y2CIDQXRR.jpg&hash=c642761610fd9be435a58a8e14b04af752971f75)
Title: The logen show
Post by: logen on March 17, 2009 08:11 PM
Quote from: FuzzOk... that kinda sucked. But I can't talk cause I can't animate.

It does. Also, the fact that you can't animate doesn't change anything. You can still have an opinion.

Quote from: Zekeyits missing something

perhaps lack of detail on everything except the choppy people


The word you're looking for is quality.

Billy: Yes, I've realised.
Title: The logen show
Post by: Hammi on March 17, 2009 10:50 PM
a silhouette esque animation with some good but short fbf

and good tween control

i like it