Ok now that surely looks pretty cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Llv45jTm8
looks like mindchamber and zekey are fighting together lmao
Nice find, nice to see Dan is coming up with some cool stuff.
the gameplay looks very solid, albeit too similar to alien hominid. the fighting and animation look pretty damn amazing i'll admit, thats always true with synj.
but i HATE the premise. isnt this just newgrounds rumble only as a platformer?
i know i say this a lot and its probably just me who really feels this way, but FUCK PERSONAL AVITARS and fuck animating online users / crews as characters in a game. it takes me out of the action so much to know that synj is sitting there going "ok i dont have an original concept so ILL MAKE IT ABOUT NEWGROUNDS!! johnny and stamper, check it out i made you guys bosses!! fuckin SWEEEET!!!!" theres just something too.... egotistical about it?
maybe i just hate the concept because i generally hate NG themed flash that isnt insanely critical of NG
pretty much what f0d said looks like a very fun game but why does it have to be ng related?
Actually this is being made by luis and Bomtoons, not synj.
i'd try that game out
who was the guy with the giant lollipop
Quote from: MishkaMashwho was the guy with the giant lollipop
luis
yeah f0d, luis and bomtoons are behind this and luis is totally in love with newgrounds. I think, even if it's a kind of shitty idea, it will still be a quality game that I'd enjoy playing. + it has zeke in it
luis showed me some sprites from this a while back, I didn't know he was still working on it. It's a lot more ambitious than I thought.
Quote from: f0dthe gameplay looks very solid, albeit too similar to alien hominid.
You mean Castle Crashers? Alien Hominid was that shooter game.
It does look really good, smooth animations and all, but after playing Castle Crashers, I have to say that this looks like a straight up mod for it. It looks like the exact same game but with different graphics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhPHRm-kJ5w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhPHRm-kJ5w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Quote from: GadZooksIt does look really good, smooth animations and all, but after playing Castle Crashers, I have to say that this looks like a straight up mod for it. It looks like the exact same game but with different graphics.
i'm pretty sure that was the idea
Quote from: anselluis is totally in love with newgrounds.
this
I actually think it looks kinda neat although I'm getting sick of NG themed stuff now
I suppose its better than another smash bros style mixup game though and the animation is fucking amazing
Plus isn't this for like Pico day?
i never understood pico day
its just an old flash tom fulp made which is terrible by current standards
i mean i understand nostalgia but its such a boring premise to base a day off
i like the pico designs.
Quote from: FreekCi never understood pico day
its just an old flash tom fulp made which is terrible by current standards
i mean i understand nostalgia but its such a boring premise to base a day off
thing is, when pico came out it was the most advanced flash game on the internet and was what really started drawing visitors to newgrounds, beginning its growth into what it is now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote from: anselQuote from: FreekCi never understood pico day
its just an old flash tom fulp made which is terrible by current standards
i mean i understand nostalgia but its such a boring premise to base a day off
thing is, when pico came out it was the most advanced flash game on the internet and was what really started drawing visitors to newgrounds, beginning its growth into what it is now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but why continuously beat a dead horse
the whole pico/ng thing is getting really old now.
HEY GUYS CAN I BE IN THTA GAME
well it looks like a fun game despite the premise.
Came out: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/484931 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/484931)
reviewers are so harsh on games
it was pretty fun i thought
difficult, but fun
psycogoldfish is a bitch
Quote from: J_Seedpsycogoldfish is a bitch
His throwing fish attack is annoying
Magyar I killed you first :]
Luis, Hans AND Yotam at the same time? Fuck.
I have to admit, its a fun game. But that's probably because I never played Castle Crashers and have nothing to base that opinion off of. Dunno if its a carbon-copy or not. I was also surprised that Egoraptor wasn't in it. I mean after all, Newgrounds seems to be in love with the guy. Wadolf is a pain though, even with the reduced difficulty though.
Yeah no Ego, no Swain, not even rtil...actually he would've been to hard of a boss fight.
-For Psycho-Goldfish he lines himself up perfectly to be killed. Three well-timed bombs do him in.
-Mindchamber's tough but if you stay out of the way most of the time you can dodge his attacks. Make use of the missile fire every time it's used for some extra damage.
-Tim & Johnny are easy. As soon as Stamper puffs up use air attacks and it's easier to rope the two of them together. Once they're clustered up against the wall it's easy to finish them.
-Wadolf's laser'll hit you at least three times if you get caught in it, but it also kills his madnessers if they get in there too, stay out of his path if you can.
I was hoping for rtil. I don't know why, I just kind of expected him to be in it. There were a couple of people in there I didn't know, KK and moderators, mostly.
^
5 tba members were in that anyways, well if you count Mindchamber and HotDiggedyDemon to be TBA members. They do have accounts here.
Kott, Magyar, Zekey, MC, HDD
edit:
"not bad"
by: sharpnova (http://sharpnova.newgrounds.com/) date: 1 hour ago needs a few things though:
-weapons
-ability to block (little more time to react to the enemy's attacks so u can hit a block button)
-difficulty settings
-save function.. or retries/continues w/e. not really fun to just die and lose all ur work. it's a bit too hard for that.
implement that then i'll give you a 1.. and give you more advice to earn a 2.
lmfao what a review!
Zekey with Mindchamber made me lol. Was that intentional or not?
There is no Star Syndacite, and if you want to be picky, theres not even a Clock crew. i will not rest until I can play as cr0m
but its a solid game
Quote from: HarryTheHeadThere is no Star Syndacite, and if you want to be picky, theres not even a Clock crew. i will not rest until I can play as cr0m
but its a solid game
For a game based on newgrounds, luis actually missed a ton of shit
Just when I get past the pain in the ass 2nd boss, I had to get killed by Hans and Jerry. They were my faves!
If I ever wind up putting myself in a game, I would be like an easter egg boss. Find the secret for your chance to kill me!!! XD
Quote from: HarryTheHeadThere is no Star Syndacite, and if you want to be picky, theres not even a Clock crew. i will not rest until I can play as cr0m
but its a solid game
They should have had the Star Syndicate or Barney Bunch, even the Ducks would have been more fitting then the mediocre Kitty Krew, Luis even says so, but the reason they chose KK is because they have an established leader/head/pinpoint that could easily be cameo'd. It is a good solid game, but I can't play it without cringing too much, too much 'jizz in ur pants over faggoty NG shit' goin on. I usually get to Stamper and Johnny, I would make Wade (obviously the last boss) eat shit, but I would rather be drawing than playing some god damn game.
it was pretty cool killing hans.
luis invited me to make a character but i didn't follow him up on it.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fok%2Fpublic%2Fbeatthefuckinggaygame.JPG&hash=bc49d43eeec01a62a78866b8956e6e871a035451)
easy as cake
god NG users annoy me
if a game's challenging they complain about it
if a game's easy they complain about it
Quote from: lenkabiscagod NG users annoy me
if a game's challenging they complain about it
if a game's easy they complain about it
im pretty sure thats everyone
Quote from: lenkabiscagod NG users annoy me
if a game's challenging they complain about it
if a game's easy they complain about it
this is the whole gaming industry combined
i finally tried to play it
it gave me an error message, "this script will make your computer unresponsive do you want to abort?"
now the flash wont load
wtf
works perfectly for me weird
Managed to unlock all of the characters and got about 16 achievements. Bob makes beating the game a snap after you get him.
wow.
go see the lowest scoring reviews in this thing.
These kids are really bad losers
Quote from: KirbopherManaged to unlock all of the characters and got about 16 achievements. Bob makes beating the game a snap after you get him.
im at 19 and yeah with bob the game is extremely easy
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485603 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485603)
also there were plans at the DD to decompile and rehash this game, but its to much work
^ do it with mario sprites
wooooo, I got all the medals except the zombie thing
Quote from: HarryTheHeadhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485603 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485603)
also there were plans at the DD to decompile and rehash this game, but its to much work
lmao nice work mightydein
gaychievements
This game wuz awesome! and psycho Goldfish look like mi class teacher it'z like kicking mi teacher'z ass!
Quote from: KillerDoll13This game wuz awesome! and psycho Goldfish look like mi class teacher it'z like kicking mi teacher'z ass!
this has to be some kind of joke
Quote from: anselQuote from: KillerDoll13This game wuz awesome! and psycho Goldfish look like mi class teacher it'z like kicking mi teacher'z ass!
this has to be some kind of joke
sadly it isnt.
Quote from: anselQuote from: KillerDoll13This game wuz awesome! and psycho Goldfish look like mi class teacher it'z like kicking mi teacher'z ass!
this has to be some kind of joke
Not a joke XD
uh ahem MINDCHAMBER