thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: YungJazz on February 17, 2009 02:14 AM

Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: YungJazz on February 17, 2009 02:14 AM
Well, not really.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc82.deviantart.com%2Ffs41%2Ff%2F2009%2F047%2Ff%2Ff%2FMorning_Stretch_by_Yungjazz.jpg&hash=dcfaec782caf46ccb59d53da4c941f235f2d11de)
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: GRINACE on February 17, 2009 03:13 AM
I saw ths on your da.
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: rtil on February 17, 2009 04:09 AM
i can see some strange green lines on the buildings. i think it would have been better if it was one wash or gradient since you didn't bother with the details. if the buildings are their own layer, you could change the blending mode to a color or gradient overlay . other than that it's good
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: christy on February 18, 2009 05:36 AM
nuclear plants
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: Wasim on February 19, 2009 10:18 PM
Quote from: YungJazzWell, not really.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc82.deviantart.com%2Ffs41%2Ff%2F2009%2F047%2Ff%2Ff%2FMorning_Stretch_by_Yungjazz.jpg&hash=dcfaec782caf46ccb59d53da4c941f235f2d11de)

Everythings looks goodio, except I hate how you drew those feet.. That's all actually.. :P
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: emanhattan on February 20, 2009 01:45 AM
I like how you used a purple line to draw the outline of the characters. looks nice
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: f0d on February 20, 2009 09:06 AM
the characters are very well lit
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: Michelle on February 21, 2009 12:55 AM
the characters look really stiff..i think it's a problem with weight? you should try practicing with it, it would really help with the laid-back atmosphere your characters tend to have

other than that i like the imprints
Title: Stretch dat coochie
Post by: YungJazz on February 22, 2009 05:25 PM
Making the background one color did cross my mind, but I didn't like how it looked so I went with this, next time I'll just draw the buildings individually. I do have a problem with adding weight to my art too, I don't know what it is, but I'll work on it next time. Preciate the tips.