I don't understand how you can spend hours a day on those sites. I mean why can't they just use msn or email to send messages? and those people who are so obsessed with how many 'friends' they have on there and harass you to add them really shit me.
Please explain how people can actually use these sites
In mexico, it is very dangerous to put pictures of yourself on facebook because some evl peepl kidnap you and shitz!
yeah but that's mexico. and we all know that it's a shit hole there.
I just use face book for 10-20 minutes a day so I can keep in touch with my friends from high school. I miss a lot of them because they moved away to some other place for college and I just commute from home. I also like some of the fun game apps.
fuck you its nice in here
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_c8BuXYOYXKU%2FRzNA48UvMeI%2FAAAAAAAAB-o%2FoRXOFLVBsFY%2Fs400%2Ffoto%2Bde%2Bla%2Bbanda%2Bde%2Basaltantes%2Bde%2BPe%25C3%2583%25C2%25B1asco.jpg&hash=a65c64b08149d6251702cefc45c31ad0db7e3757)
I used myspace and was a bit of a whore on it, plus theres the whole music factor
Never bothered with facebook though my friends constantly ask if i have one so I might make one for convenience's sakes
Its sad that when I meet new people on nights out they ask if I've got facebook first : /
whatever happened to phone numbers
Quote from: lenkabiscaIts sad that when I meet new people on nights out they ask if I've got facebook first : /
thats because stuck up college faggots think that facebook is cooler and less mainstream than myspace
even though they're the same thing basically
this post has been removed
Quote from: MrScriblamwhatever happened to phone numbers
thebackalleys is just myspace with people you dont know and less girls
myspace/facebook/twitter/livejournal/any social networking site is just another way to kill boredom and encroach on people's private lives - two of mankind's most popular hobbies.
Quote from: lasseQuote from: MrScriblamwhatever happened to phone numbers
i prefer to get a guy's email address or check out his facebook before i get his phone number. i think most girls do.
I can't even tell you how many times i've given out my phone number to i guy i thought was cool, but then turned out to be a douche/stalker/obsessive creep/10 years older than he actually said he was. it's a lot easier to avoid guys online than if they're constantly calling you. facebook can be a good filter sometimes
my cousin once told me that facebook is like myspace but for adults
and for a while i actually believed him
Quote from: systekmy cousin once told me that facebook is like myspace but for adults
and for a while i actually believed him
fact: your cousin thinks he's really cool
Quote from: anselQuote from: systekmy cousin once told me that facebook is like myspace but for adults
and for a while i actually believed him
fact: your cousin thinks he's really cool
damnnnn
I dunno, when I met people at events I usually ask if they have a facebook just in case I need to contact them afterwards.
Quote from: squipyou spend hours a day suckin dicks so i dont really see what your problem is little ass
I'm far too busy to do that
Quote from: rtilmyspace, etc.....is just another way to kill boredom and encroach on people's private lives - two of mankind's most popular hobbies.
Quote from: itthebackalleys is just myspace with people you dont know and less girls
Quote from: rtilencroach on people's private lives - two of mankind's most popular hobbies.
EHEHEHEHEHEH
facebook bought parakey
google bought facebook
the future of the internet is not safe anymore
I'm going to read a little Tolkein and then take a small nap
Quote from: michelleQuote from: rtilencroach on people's private lives - two of mankind's most popular hobbies.
EHEHEHEHEHEH
?
there is no better site to masturbate to your best friend's little sister than facebook.com
16
Quote from: Billythere is no better site to masturbate to your best friend's little sister than facebook.com
16
Quote from: Billythere is no better site to masturbate to your best friend's little sister than facebook.com
16
God damn...
Quote from: anselQuote from: Billythere is no better site to masturbate to your best friend's little sister than facebook.com
16
Ansel has found true love
FBI'd
old enough to bleed old enough to breed
Quote from: squipbourgeois bourgeois bourgeois so fucking bourgeois
Upper bourgeois bitch
wtf
Quote from: crabarmsold enough to bleed old enough to breed
If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me!
...
Quote from: FuzzQuote from: Billythere is no better site to masturbate to your best friend's little sister than facebook.com
16
God damn...