I've made the definitive NG account.
http://averagenewgrounder.newgrounds.com/ (http://averagenewgrounder.newgrounds.com/)
if anyone wants the password for it, PM me, in case you want to submit generic flash or spam tom or something
the name of the account kind of depletes any troll value it had
this post has been removed
meh i wasnt really going to troll to piss off people, but to make siriously the definitive nger.
think of it being more jerry jackson than anything else
Quote from: rtilthe name of the account kind of depletes any troll value it had
I agree with Ryan, but still, it is funny, just it sitting there with all the spelling/grammar errors and right below shit like metal shit awesome and stuff like that in there. Now make BBS posts about masturbation, pubes, breasts, video games, memes, etc etc. Then it will be the perfect example of the average newgrounder to an extent.
alright G ill leave a dumb review or 2 later
@ snaws, check out the whole list of favs, i mention twilight like 6 times
cool have fun with that and i hope it really helps you out in your life
Quote from: Squeefcool have fun with that and i hope it really helps you out in your life
leo the late bloomer
aw crap i wasted my 100th post.
triple digits fuckah
Quote from: NoneZopalright G ill leave a dumb review or 2 later
@ snaws, check out the whole list of favs, i mention twighlight like 6 times
I just did check, ahahahah ace
http://lesliefulp.newgrounds.com/ (http://lesliefulp.newgrounds.com/)
Deadduck needs to do something with this shit
Quote from: Davebuthttp://lesliefulp.newgrounds.com/ (http://lesliefulp.newgrounds.com/)
Deadduck needs to do something with this shit
Ahahahahah, that's great, I have a LesiieFulp (http://lesiiefulp.newgrounds.com) alt. Looks the same.
Quote from: Squeefcool have fun with that and i hope it really helps you out in your life
just like those 40 alts you have omg yeeked guys
Quote from: rtilQuote from: Squeefcool have fun with that and i hope it really helps you out in your life
just like those 40 alts you have omg yeeked guys
um ok so i have like a shit load of alt accounts that i have gotten permanenetly bbs and review banned big whup
and furthermore [EDIT]Squeef child scat porn are you fucking stupid or something?[/edit]
My brain just short circuited
Quote from: SqueefQuote from: rtilQuote from: Squeefcool have fun with that and i hope it really helps you out in your life
just like those 40 alts you have omg yeeked guys
um ok so i have like a shit load of alt accounts that i have gotten permanenetly bbs and review banned big whup
and furthermore [EDIT]Squeef child scat porn are you fucking stupid or something?[/edit]
grow up
trolling is the new being trolled get with the times nooble
we are all being nice and helpful to everyone now, that is the new cool
Am I weird because I like to watch time-lapse videos of dead things being eaten by maggots
Quote from: systekAm I weird because I like to watch time-lapse videos of dead things being eaten by maggots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1dAdrU-EM
Pretty interesting to watch em move.
have you ever noticed how badly your belly button smells
Quote from: Squeefhave you ever noticed how badly your belly button smells
its the oil
added some dumb reviews
"dat wuz funnie"
submission: Metal Gear Awesome 2
date: 3 hours ago
reeley funnie i liked it a lot i will 5 it ok
u seen rly cool do u wanna talk to me dat woud b cool
also every1 beelow me sucks so much dick in gets caught in their throat lawlz
People find this review helpful!
Quote from: DavebutPeople find this review helpful!
AHHAHAHA huh
ALSO:
"dat wuz so hawt"
submission: Misty's Hentai Quiz
date: 3 hours ago
i wanna bang mistee so bad
People find this review helpful!
this post has been removed
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fuimg.ngfiles.com%2Fprofile%2F2497%2F2497284.jpg&hash=0e90cd133e2826c3d3f7d0f4dac3e3190b46d0c8)
Quote from: GmagnumShadowfan523 says:
Oh please. The avergae person on Newgrounds is in their teens or early 20's. Midna Hentai=Mature for your age? I don't think so. And how the hell do you think this is working hard on your page?
http://shadowfan523.newgrounds.com/ (http://shadowfan523.newgrounds.com/)
holy shit, i laughed so hard when i saw that XD
is that a legit account??
"O hai! Welcome to mah page!" hahhahahaha
Quote from: GmagnumShadowfan523 says:
Oh please. The avergae person on Newgrounds is in their teens or early 20's. Midna Hentai=Mature for your age? I don't think so. And how the hell do you think this is working hard on your page?
http://shadowfan523.newgrounds.com/ (http://shadowfan523.newgrounds.com/)
oh my god.
i'm getting a kick out of this now.
ill write some more reviews for SnG
got a pm from a cool guy
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2FUntitled-1.jpg&hash=b2971a3f79a2ddff5777b4cd42e242c37863093f)
LMAO nonezop
pm me the password, I'll shit out some madness sprite movies or something
Jesuslizard says:
lol, looks, is teh imature noub who think he is teh coolness.
Get a life you little dumb fuck.
The internet isn't the place you think it is.
It's full of hate for idiots like yourself.
Take some time to go around and see how to act properly over the web.
Nov. 16, 2008 | 9:21 PM AverageNewgrounder responds:
fuckah
All my reviews got rated down except for the one about fucking misty.
lmfao
If you build it they will come
oh snap are you calling shadowfan523 a "nub"??
you don't want to mess with this kid. he looks like a badass.
Quote from: Sashuraoh snap are you calling shadowfan523 a "nub"??
you don't want to mess with this kid. he looks like a badass.
he might go super sonic
anyone else want the password?
i need help here
Hey wait, Shigeru Miyamoto did not make Nintendo. What was that guy talking about?
this post has been removed
^ ace
omg check this out!!!!!
http://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/ (http://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/)
it is the quintessential newgrounds account!
check out his main, reviews, favorites etc if you guys need any inspiration =D
this is amazing. and his job is "secret agent" lmao
make sure you read his first post "Brand New to Newgrounds"
XD
this post has been removed
Quote from: Sashuraomg check this out!!!!!
http://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/ (http://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/)
it is the quintessential newgrounds account!
check out his main, reviews, favorites etc if you guys need any inspiration =D
this is amazing, he has some sort of sick infatuation with egoraptor
and his job is "secret agent" lmao
make sure you read his first post "Brand New to Newgrounds!!!"
XD
His "get to know me better" post just makes me laugh, the ego's on some of these people lmao
Quote from: SnawsBall^ ace
sux when that happens huh
http://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/news/post/190352 (http://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/news/post/190352)
i love I-Keel-U's reply
XD
http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http...v%3DNhizo7KrZrw (http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNhizo7KrZrw&video2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNhizo7KrZrw)
summary of this thread
this is fun that is funny
Quote from: Sashurahttp://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/ (http://awesomecooper.newgrounds.com/)
ugh
that idiot reminds me of me when I was like 8
except my grammar didn't suck dick
lmao who did the paragonx9 review
this post has been removed
ha its great.
im gonna make a mario flash now.
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: Squeefcool have fun with that and i hope it really helps you out in your life
leo the late bloomer
fuck you asshole
Quote from: le oneQuote from: NoneZopQuote from: Squeefcool have fun with that and i hope it really helps you out in your life
leo the late bloomer
fuck you asshole
Hate is not great.
prop 8 is hate
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hydro.com%2Flibrary%2Fimages%2Fpress_room%2Fnews%2F2004_12%2Fknut_harg_hires.jpg&hash=0233c805421ac8decd9cef8f25b4773454d9df54)
Quote from: rtilprop 8 is hate
Quote from: Zekey(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hydro.com%2Flibrary%2Fimages%2Fpress_room%2Fnews%2F2004_12%2Fknut_harg_hires.jpg&hash=0233c805421ac8decd9cef8f25b4773454d9df54)
california is made of humor
this post has been removed
h8 is the one for me
seriously, stop
Quote from: GmagnumQuote from: NoneZopha its great.
im gonna make a mario flash now.
niiiiccceee
if im not lazy i might be done tonight.
Quote from: taylorh8 is the one for me
freaky deakie
Quote from: Davebutseriously, stop
did i miss cumpig man?
bummer
wait never mind im lazy
have to show parents report card tonight then yell a bit and then pass out.
this post has been removed
im submitting something soon, get your 5s out
GOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGO
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470002 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470002)
this is totally getting blammed for shit
this post has been removed
Lmmfao, that is fucking gold.
I 5'd so hard I bust a nut in my pants.
Now its someone else's turn.
anyone else want the password?
you want some passwords nigger
i got passwords like shit
fuck you
squeef niggershitorgy
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fspamtheweb.com%2Ful%2Fupload%2F2908%2F43848_asswr0ds.gif&hash=6d3a1bf58bc4aebaba7102e2f6663e685f1efc3a)
etc. etc.
um
oiram looks like luigi
he also looks like muigi, my OC
admit u copied me
Quote from: Squeef(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fspamtheweb.com%2Ful%2Fupload%2F2908%2F43848_asswr0ds.gif&hash=6d3a1bf58bc4aebaba7102e2f6663e685f1efc3a)
etc. etc.
say what son
Quote from: rtilum
oiram looks like luigi
he also looks like muigi, my OC
admit u copied me
no way man you stole my charcater
ill sue ya
copyright infringement
ITS GOOD AND THE REVIEWS ARE COMING IN AHAHAHHA
[size=]
THREE[/size]
Good job you included the NG preloader 3 stars
Quote from: DavebutGood job you included the NG preloader 3 stars
what a fucking idiot
actually, Magic is MUCH nerdier. Magic is for people who do not have the flair and personnality to be able to role play... Magic is what you aspire to when you are such a nerdy geek that you cannot even fit in with the other gaming nerds. Magic is for wannabes that are not skilled enough to play D&D.
Quote from: Squeefactually, Magic is MUCH nerdier. Magic is for people who do not have the flair and personnality to be able to role play... Magic is what you aspire to when you are such a nerdy geek that you cannot even fit in with the other gaming nerds. Magic is for wannabes that are not skilled enough to play D&D.
the gathering, im gathering?
Quote from: FreekCQuote from: SnawsBallace
sux when that happens huh
It is a damn good impersonation of the average newgrounder, I gave him a thumbs up for that
I kinda lost it with the last reviewer
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: DavebutPeople find this review helpful!
AHHAHAHA huh
ALSO:
"dat wuz so hawt"
submission: Misty's Hentai Quiz
date: 3 hours ago
i wanna bang mistee so bad
People find this review helpful!
lmao
Quote from: NoneZopI kinda lost it with the last reviewer
I dunno should I delete it...?
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: NoneZopI kinda lost it with the last reviewer
I dunno should I delete it...?
No
fair enough
Quote from: NoneZopGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGO
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470002 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470002)
this is totally getting blammed for shit
i 5'ed it!!! wouldn't it be amazing if this got front page??
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: NoneZopI kinda lost it with the last reviewer
I dunno should I delete it...?
no way, you're response is fucking hilarious =D
the comments on my user page are swell
Average Score: 1.2 / 10
the next ones gonna be worse
Quote from: NoneZopthe next ones gonna be worse
oh boy
some fag wont leave me alone
he left a review and 2 comments,
i asked him to pm me.
is it cool if i show him this thread?
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2FDumbass.png&hash=e38628fe027b8ef4324d955101d4040595bd3f77)
I say no, first think what good that could possibly do.
He won't admit fault, and he won't learn jack shit from this experience.
huh, ill think.
anyway prepare for STICK MADNESSS
stick madness is copyright AverageNewgrounder
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2Fmadnessstick.jpg&hash=41ca4f0d0fd29ac3e2eaff29e8591475f95d4e2e)
this post has been removed
Gmagnum I love you too. I should make something for our young Newgrounder
holy
shit
that was awesome
oh my god ahahahahah
nice job g
you want the password, dave?
this post has been removed
I actually really like both of the Flashes on this account so far. The concept of the account was flarnt, but aaaaaaaaaaaa these are hilarious.
Yea I'll take the password, PM it to Daveb4t.
I'll work on "The Legend of Steven"
And I agree with Mrat here, the theme was hohum, but the movies make it gold.
Quote from: Gmagnumthank you
Quoteunfrtunately I had 2 use flash 8 so good prduction quality was impossible
I normally don't laugh at my own jokes but I started laughing after writing that
oh man thats gold
you want to get the new reviews/comments?
Quote from: DavebutAnd I agree with Mrat here
Guys, I hate to say it, but we have to ban Dave. I'm pretty sure he just broke the biggest rule on the forums.
ha
if only i were an rtil
also dave fuck that shit i pm'd you here
this post has been removed
Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerQuote from: DavebutAnd I agree with Mrat here
Guys, I hate to say it, but we have to ban Dave. I'm pretty sure he just broke the biggest rule on the forums.
Well I'm not typing out "RyanLeReipschläger" I dont even have a "ä" on my keyboard.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.akatasgrassshack.com%2Fimages01%2Fcrafts01%2Fpriest_fork.jpg&hash=90b72ff8c5f909ee8749c2a800a1cf2d4d5efe26)
And I wanted to say "that guy" but that is pretty gay
I meant agreeing with me, you mook!
Quote from: NoneZop(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2FDumbass.png&hash=e38628fe027b8ef4324d955101d4040595bd3f77)
ROFL
get a room you two!
Lmao, this account thing is fucking hilarious.... I might make something one day.
wait ryanzeheilscheisser is mrat?
dear nonezop
i require the password to this account and have pmed you the necessary paperwork
ffffff
Quote from: LordZeebmorkwait ryanzeheilscheisser is mrat?
cmon you big faggot make something
Quote from: Gmagnumhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470049 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470049)
by me, go go go
holy shit. i laughed so hard i fucking cried XD
the second flash is fucking brilliant
Quote from: anseldear nonezop
i require the password to this account and have pmed you the necessary paperwork
ffffff
dear ansel
welcome to the team
this post has been removed
Quote from: Gmagnumit passed with 2.14
christ
shit beat me to it
ha nice responce to the first review
Quote from: LordZeebmorkwait ryanzeheilscheisser is mrat?
wait. what the fuck you know who I am?
Quote from: NoneZopwelcome to the team
i'm gonna have fun times with this
Quote from: anselQuote from: NoneZopwelcome to the team
i'm gonna have fun times with this
be as serious as possible
other than that have fun
we'll see what horrors you guys can come up with
dude a guy gave you a 10
what the fuck
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: LordZeebmorkwait ryanzeheilscheisser is mrat?
cmon you big faggot make something
I never have any time to do shit anymore
lazy son
this post has been removed
I put some audio up
lets see if it passes
this post has been removed
^ it takes forever to get approved
this post has been removed
fuck stick madness
im doing 2 flashes
sticks battle trailer
and something madness
unless zeeb wants to make shit
hint^
also lmao at the last review on yours G thanks for backing me up
who the fuck is nonezop
Quote from: Squeefwho the fuck is nonezop
hes a fag ignore him
what the fuck is squeef
Squeef is a thing most everyone needs, so unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, the squeef wont come back no they will not.
1 nonezop, 2 nonezop, red nonezop, blue nonezop.
the lorax always scared me when i was little
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.amazon.com%2Fimages%2FP%2F0878070427.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg&hash=ca6640eb02c38563d7495d905420b58e80d8969a)
leo couldnt do anything right
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470311 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470311)
meh
whatever
GO WATCH IT
Quote from: NoneZophttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470311 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470311)
meh
whatever
GO WATCH IT
5d
this post has been removed
shit audio never gets approved
also got a comment from one of snaws little friends
im kinda hoping it dosent pass
Quote from: NoneZopim kinda hoping it dosent pass
LMAO you haven't been around the portal lately have you?
this post has been removed
Quote from: DavebutQuote from: NoneZopim kinda hoping it dosent pass
LMAO you haven't been around the portal lately have you?
meh ive had some quality spam deleted recently
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: DavebutQuote from: NoneZopim kinda hoping it dosent pass
LMAO you haven't been around the portal lately have you?
meh ive had some quality spam deleted recently
But thats the thing. DELETED, not blammed. The admins are forced to wipe the asses of the statwhores and whiney bitches of NG.
Music
1. white and nerdy
2. amish paradise
3. smells like nervana
4. smells like team spirit
5. birdhouse in your soul
6. what is love
7. can\\\'t touch this
8. instanbul (not constantinople)
9. dr. worm
10. free falling
giv me the pass I want to do some shit
2 guys fight was amazing. I laughed very, very hard.
actually just post the password in here
Quote from: MRat2 guys fight was amazing. I laughed very, very hard.
^
Quote from: REDMONGOOSEactually just post the password in here
thaaaaaaaaaat might be a bad idea, seeing as this is a public board and anyone who so happens to come across this thread could take it and ruin the account.
so theres no way for a specific quote to be users only?
ruin the account thats a pretty good joke rtil
ok I just spent a couple hours making a flash and right before I was finished the program crashed and I lost all of my work so fucking fuck everything about animating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: MRat2 guys fight was amazing. I laughed very, very hard.
it was a masterpiece =D
Quote from: REDMONGOOSEruin the account thats a pretty good joke rtil
you know what i mean [size=]¬_¬[/size]
audio up.
by me:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/188376 (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/188376)
I recorded myself being a retard, pulled the pitch up a lil and ran it through garage band
not by me:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/188772 (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/188772)
lmao who did this?
ALSO
in more important news this account is on more fav author lists than all my other accounts combined.
lmao
Quote from: MRat2 guys fight was amazing. I laughed very, very hard.
actually i kinda dont like it the score is too high
Quote from: REDMONGOOSEok I just spent a couple hours making a flash and right before I was finished the program crashed and I lost all of my work so fucking fuck everything about animating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh man dude i was lookin foreward to dat shit
flash blows
"the score is to high"
Lmao you haven't been around the portal lately have you?
hey give me the account password im trustworthy
besides i posted that img of all my shitty alts with their passwords a few pages back
Squef will post some shit like "UNLOCK 50VMP" and get the account perma-review banned
really i think i can do a good job of making this a proper average newgrounder just gimme teh password!!~!
are you fucking gay fuck you daveb0t
alright me an daveb0t are gonna get some nic frends on the account
oh shit did dave already give the pass ok then ignore my pm faggot
also i have a really bad/good feeling about that last post sqfe
oh
no
squef u fag way to make it obvious to even the dumb ones
fuck u i want that password back from ur brain
lmao do you think i wanted the password so i could roleplay an average newgrounder?
suck my fucking dick
If you got the email you made the account on you could get the password back and learn not to trust squef.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ggcornish.com%2Fone%2Fshady_maple%2Fsad_clown.jpg&hash=5c563a65fb33a60f2a64b00da3e2a3043fb5a477)
na i changed the email
Hahaha watch out Kennedy its sir ham sir ham
ill give it back soon so he can say he was hacked
im pretty sure every average newgrounder has had their shit stolen before or whatever
asdgf nigger
Quote from: DavebutIf you got the email you made the account on you could get the password back and learn not to trust squef.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ggcornish.com%2Fone%2Fshady_maple%2Fsad_clown.jpg&hash=5c563a65fb33a60f2a64b00da3e2a3043fb5a477)
funny thing is you gave him the password first
so i had no choice but to trust him
also fuck you
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi301.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn56%2FRenton7564434%2Fpuppy.jpg&hash=859368112aaf2bbaf17519c3185ba29c897b8b7d)
ye but I knew squf would use his amazing hacking powers to gain access to the account because he is that amazing you know. Plus you should have known better than to consider trusting squf with an alt because as zeeb knows he gets them all banned in a few minutes.
I WAS DOING YOU A FAVOR!!!!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Frandomstupidstuff.com%2Ffiles%2F2008%2F03%2Fbush-corn.jpg&hash=68089a2ef79c60c758b68c1028f752179527ad84)
fuck a dong
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi437.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fqq92%2Ftazzie_018%2Funtitled.jpg&hash=e58c4b19737dfbdf44e5150e046b692515a98a85)
lmao
is nonezop bobby baller or what im confused
what bobbyballer is quatroking and I don't think nonezop is a shitty dutch linuxfaggot
well the account had bobby as the first name so i was confused and what have you
^ this is your brain on drugs
nonezop's just a big faggot
alright i got the account back and fjh
left a dumb news post explaining the whole thing
on that note:
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2Felevation.jpg&hash=f1be77e59491e018b3b6e51f41431f9d404b387b)
um yea
i put up a new password, if anyone still cares
otherwise forget the whole thing
i think it's funny how much harassment you're receiving on the account =D
Nah man keep this shit going. I'll actually make something, and we should start an art thread on teh art forum thats the epitomy of shit
Quote from: DavebutNah man keep this shit going. I'll actually make something, and we should start an art thread on teh art forum thats the epitomy of shit
alright.
if anyone wants the new pass, just drop me a line
alright i started "teh randomist pokemon battle ever"
uh yea gnight
POKEMON BATTLE IT OUT WHO WILL WIN
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470974 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470974)
um i think im gonna stop doing these
Quote from: NoneZopPOKEMON BATTLE IT OUT WHO WILL WIN
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470974 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470974)
um i think im gonna stop doing these
YOU CAN'T STOP!
Lmao
if you want ill give a folder with like 70+ .swfs you can re-submit for me
Quote from: MRatYOU CAN'T STOP!
thanks man im just getting tired of bumping shit no one cares about
Quote from: Squeefif you want ill give a folder with like 70+ .swfs you can re-submit for me
lmfao lemme see
and now for a couple posts rebuping an old thread
i have a really good idea for the account but itll take a couple months
woooooooom
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: Squeefif you want ill give a folder with like 70+ .swfs you can re-submit for me
lmfao lemme see
ok im uploading it now you should watch every single movie in it for me since i spent a long time deleting duplicate (for resubmission purposes) .swfs to get it under 300mb!!!!
it'll be like another 1/2 hour till its done uploading
Quote from: NoneZopand now for a couple posts rebuping an old thread
i have a really good idea for the account but itll take a couple months
woooooooom
what could you possibly do with this account that would take that long?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jgrj9m (http://www.sendspace.com/file/jgrj9m)
^ download ok ^
^ ss virus
ok thats why it's full of .swfs and not .exes but you are totally right
well I can\\\'t see it because
The download link has been updated (error: #10).
You may now download the file.
click
The download link has been updated (error: #10).
You may now download the file.
click
The download link has been updated (error: #10).
You may now download the file.
click
The download link has been updated (error: #10).
You may now download the file.
click
The download link has been updated (error: #10).
You may now download the file.
click
The download link has been updated (error: #10).
You may now download the file.
works fine for me
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi34.tinypic.com%2F2q9i6bq.jpg&hash=c38a8403b92c0cfec955e8e6000872bb8e509547)
cleared cache, now it works
made an art thread
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/998540 (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/998540)
nvm it was deleted hahaha
Quote from: NoneZopnvm it was deleted hahaha
fuck da police
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tlW7lODQsc
did you download my folder nonexop faggot
One active download (44 minutes remaining)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fok%2Fpublic%2Fprettyp.png&hash=8f43ebb9064d7c0660709e26997a4687186cb8cf)
even though i gonna be gone im still making cartoons here
next project: call of awesome 4
Quote from: Belief(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thebackalleys.com%2Fok%2Fpublic%2Fprettyp.png&hash=8f43ebb9064d7c0660709e26997a4687186cb8cf)
I CAN LIVE
ok im gonna bump this because i can
also because i made like 6 more cartoons
also rtil now that the account is on your favs im getting exposure from a lot of idiots, thanks!!!
this one:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/472717 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/472717)
new:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/474598 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/474598)
dedicated to gmag
dat shit was great
this post has been removed
omg u have NO idea how hard i laughed at these. jesus chirst
the new one passed and yet again not one thought out review
also i hate when people type "mate" they can say it but you're no steve irwin
lmao "my brother seemed to like this"
ok uhh i need some voice acting later anyone up for it?
Quote from: NoneZop
the new one passed and yet again not one thought out review
also i hate when people type "mate" they can say it but you're no steve irwin
lmao "my brother seemed to like this"
ok uhh i need some voice acting later anyone up for it?
lmao i 5'ed it while it was still under judgement, but it looks like all the people that gave u zeros are like level 2 or something XD
his brother has good taste
im gonna pm him asking if his bro is single
u all need troll lessons from me, the hokage of trolz
Quote from: GrndClocku all need troll lessons from me, the hokage of trolz
yeh this place is almost more predictable than cesspoolgrounds.
actually im not trying to troll its more of a showcase and a message than anything else
think a more recent jerry jackson
Quote from: SnawsBallyeh this place is almost more predictable than cesspoolgrounds.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2F10616330.gif&hash=b60dee412cf51057669c49639f4aac66be6dab72)
Here's a tip if you try to troll then you'll never succeed
thread about some shitty flash getting high praise on newgrounds; arguing ; picture macros
the back alleys experience.
Quote from: SnawsBallthread about some shitty flash getting high praise on newgrounds; arguing ; picture macros
the back alleys experience.
if you despise it so much, then why do you come here?
Quote from: SnawsBallLmao, this account thing is fucking hilarious.... I might make something one day.
Quote from: SnawsBallIt is a damn good impersonation of the average newgrounder, I gave him a thumbs up for that
Quote from: SnawsBallLmmfao, that is fucking gold.
I 5'd so hard I bust a nut in my pants.
cool
Quote from: SnawsBallthread about some shitty flash getting high praise on newgrounds; arguing ; picture macros
the back alleys experience.
oh look
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2FHypocrite.jpg&hash=61eb3f6bf780ee946a5d910f31b2bf905f61ca7d)
there's a difference between the common back alleys thread and my opinion on the whole 'average newgrounder' thing. It was funny at first but crank out more shit on it or something.
Quote from: SashuraQuote from: SnawsBallthread about some shitty flash getting high praise on newgrounds; arguing ; picture macros
the back alleys experience.
if you despise it so much, then why do you come here?
Hm ? I never said I despised tba now did I
Quote from: SnawsBallthere's a difference between the common back alleys thread and my opinion on the whole 'average newgrounder' thing. It was funny at first but crank out more shit on it or something.
if you have opinions on the common thread dont go off topic in this one
also that might be the most vague thing ive ever heard
define 'shit'
this post has been removed
haha great job
you still want the reviews right?
I NEED VOICE ACTING
whale
this post has been removed
call of awesome 4
some of the script:
-OH GEE I REALLY HOPE I DONT HAVE TO REALLY FIGHT IN A WAR
-you do
...
-WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCKSHITCUNT FUCK AAAARGHLKMRQYZ AHHHHHHHH
i will voice act for you
it will add to the effect because im a shitty VA
this post has been removed
ok i can use 2 voices
ill pm you the lines i need when i find the script
you got sum nic reviews g
there a couple of users that keep following me around mainly kokonut10
this post has been removed
im here if you need a girl voice =P
theyre real fuckin weird
one guy reviewed all my movies claiming them to be horrible but gave 10 because he didnt have flash and couldnt do better
THIS BOOK SUCKED BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH PAPER TO WRITE A BOOK ON AND I REALLY RESPECT YOU FOR THAT
um i dont have a girl in the script but i can put one in no problem
-OH SHIT A NUKE WERE GONNA FUCKING DIE AHHH NEVERMIND LOOK AT MY TITS AND ANIME EYES
-HO MAH GAWD BABE UR SO HAWT SH00P TEH WH00P LETS FUCK MAH CAWK GIGGITYGIGGITY YAIH
-OK
Quote from: NoneZopif you have opinions on the common thread dont go off topic in this one
also that might be the most vague thing ive ever heard
define 'shit'
glugluglug don't be a negative Nancy, I mean 'submissions' when I say shit silly boy
Quote from: KirbopherI dunno...you kinda came off to me as "The little kid character who wants to roll with the cool guys" as opposed to "the sarcastic guy" from the impression I got through our PM conversation where you continued to bitch and whine at me to tell you "why this" and "why that" about everything relating to a miniscule and unimportant flash animation.
Quote from: SnawsBallQuote from: GrndClocku all need troll lessons from me, the hokage of trolz
yeh this place is almost more predictable than cesspoolgrounds.
Quote from: GrndClockHere's a tip if you try to troll then you'll never succeed
Quote from: SnawsBallthread about some shitty flash getting high praise on newgrounds; arguing ; picture macros
the back alleys experience.
Quote from: NoneZopQuote from: SnawsBallLmao, this account thing is fucking hilarious.... I might make something one day.
Quote from: SnawsBallIt is a damn good impersonation of the average newgrounder, I gave him a thumbs up for that
Quote from: SnawsBallLmmfao, that is fucking gold.
I 5'd so hard I bust a nut in my pants.
cool
Quote from: SnawsBallthread about some shitty flash getting high praise on newgrounds; arguing ; picture macros
the back alleys experience.
oh look
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi210.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb263%2Fzipperspider%2FHypocrite.jpg&hash=61eb3f6bf780ee946a5d910f31b2bf905f61ca7d)
Quote from: SnawsBallMy vote is low because of all of my new accounts, Wade cracked down on me or some shit for the millionth time so yeh, all my shits new.
Quote from: SnawsBallOh whatever you people talk about Newgrounds all of the time.
Ahehehehe
'yeh this place is almost more predictable than cesspoolgrounds.'
Well it is, and that isn't 'trolling' or w/e, you can always predict whats about to be posted in or about
im a stupid faggot
new
grounds
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1007801 (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1007801)
ERROR – No thread with the ID you have specified exists. Perhaps it was just deleted, or maybe it never existed in the first place.
I should be able to name this song.
got most of the voices just need yours sasha
Quote from: NoneZopim a stupid faggot
lmfao
Quote from: DavebutI should be able to name this song.
Violin Concerto in D Major (Movement III)
Or you could just do something more productive. That's always good.
NEWGROUDNssnnfnsngFUCKYEAH I LOVE THREADS ABOUT NEWGROUDNS
YEAH MY WHOLE DAY
IS MADE
Quote from: KirbopherOr you could just do something more productive. That's always good.
yeah like making flashes which leach off the popularity of videogames!!
this is as productive as anything you've ever done
well if im not producing good content even when i want to, whats the point of being productive? i know my stuff is shit and, until i improve i dont want to torture anyone with my originality.
or you know i could make a parody and no matter how shit i am, still entertain millions of people
hey now thats an idea
Sho is a party around here
jizzinmymouthseed
if it hadnt been for you id be in someone elses digestion
sasha get on irc im lonely
PTA PARTY TIME
i get in there for 5 minutes and then u leave D:
fine ill go back
if anyone hasnt done so already check new stuff by fawx its great
Quote from: f0dyeah like making flashes which leach off the popularity of videogames!!
this is as productive as anything you've ever done
The point is making something is better than wasting your time shitting on stuff that other people make.
Quote from: KirbopherQuote from: f0dyeah like making flashes which leach off the popularity of videogames!!
this is as productive as anything you've ever done
The point is making something is better than wasting your time shitting on stuff that other people make.
egoraptor must be covered in shit by now
PARTY TIME
would you say mad magazine isnt productive? giving jobs, launching cartoonists careers, and making people laugh? it still shits on popular culture though right? and its not really trolling as they dont want people to get angry, just be entertained
tell me that's not productive
oh and your opinion is [size=]WRONG[/size]
i dont want to argue just trust me on this one
this post has been removed
Quote from: GmagnumI love parties
as a user
LL J
recent studies have suggested that goldfish are the most intelligent human beings on earth
hello
I'm not disagreeing with your point, but I'm talking about "trolling" in this situation as literally sitting back and just harassing and making fun of people for what they're doing for the sake of getting a cheap laugh out of it. Your point about MadTV makes perfect sense and I don't plan on arguing that, but I think you guys really waste your time going around screwing with people on a website instead of making something yourselves. But hey, if you just wanna troll and "have a good time" in the process, then there's nothin' I can do to stop that mentality, I just think there's better ways to spend your time and better things to DO, hence why I'm using "productive" here.
8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
8 Members: Sashura, f0d, Gmagnum, bug, Belief, Ukinojoe, xXChad_WardenXx, NoneZop
THE IRC CHATS'RE LIGHTIN' UP AWWWW HE'IT GOEZ KENAN.
ok first fuck madtv im talking about classic mad magazine
Second, its NOT trolling. I'm not trying to get people angry. I'm making a statement on the state of ng in general. It's pathetic who these little shits think they are and all we're doing is providing satire on their miserable lives. I do work on my own projects and this is just a way to blow off some steam and laugh at how silly and stupid we are. I take none of this shit seriously.
the stupid reviews are extra
Oh okay my bad for the Mad mistake.
Eh that's fair enough. I think what I was trying to reach specifically is that I know a select few that go here have interest in the actual industry and wanted to know if people were making due on it, since I'd honestly like to see that happen.
Also, serious question, ARE the reviews that funny? I hear people say so all the time but I never seek them out to see.
Quote from: Kirbopherbut I think you guys really waste your time going around screwing with people on a website instead of making something yourselves.
making "something".... wow.....
so what you're saying is,
a satire doesn't count as "something" because its a criticism of someone else's work....
and yet your entire body of work, which is all videogame parodies, DOES count as "something" because its a tribute to someone else's work?
you're such a hypocrite. think about it, both of them use the popularity of something else to bolster their own popularity. the only difference is a satire rejects that popularity, while a parody capitalizes on it. theyre both shittier than something original, but that doesnt stop people from making them.
and all this is besides the point because you seem to be under the ignorant impression that we don't create art outside of newgrounds. seriously, the NG audience has gotten so bad, they are no longer worth trying to entertain. thus the only entertainment we can derive from the site is by fucking with them. the rest of our work is elsewhere
its real easy go to any of the flashes i have hit reviews then hit sort by rating and go to the last page
meh i get i kick outta em
Gay niggas
Quote from: KirbopherAlso, serious question, ARE the reviews that funny? I hear people say so all the time but I never seek them out to see.
Metal Gear Funnies Review
"WTF!"
"WTF!"
by: rikka-red
date: November 14, 2008
this the worse thing i have seen and you really need to get a life, this should be taken away from the metal gear collection as fast as possible, i dont understand how ppl gave you a 10
Quote from: xXChad_WardenXxGay niggas
Quote from: xXChad_WardenXxGay niggas
Quote from: xXChad_WardenXxGay niggas
Not exactly. The two Funnies collabs I think have something interesting and unique to them, so that alone proves to me that you guys who contribute to them have artistic ability and creativity, I'm not questioning that. What I question is the point of doing things for the sake of trying to bash on others, in some cases people you don't even -know- for the sake of enjoyment, because that really speaks to me as something negative and pretty...uneccasary. I mean, I understand where it comes from because I've dealt with similar motives all throughout school, growing up, I just find it a bit of a waste of time.
I think, more in this case, I'm reffering to trolling in this case as the act of attacking or harassing others in general, not neccasarily making something like the Funnies collabs (or anything produced along those lines) to illustrate such. That, and I wouldn't know of any of the other stuff that you guys do outside of that because it's all I'm familiar with. If what you're saying is true and your "real" work is elsewhere, then by all means link me to it and I'd love to see it, because like I said, I know you guys have creative ability and if it's put in a positive way. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that either.
Quote from: J_SeedMetal Gear Funnies Review
"WTF!"
"WTF!"
by: rikka-red
date: November 14, 2008
this the worse thing i have seen and you really need to get a life, this should be taken away from the metal gear collection as fast as possible, i dont understand how ppl gave you a 10.
"WTF"
by: MetalShado
date: 47 minutes ago
GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY YYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This needs some serious work. First off, cut out the gay jokes that only fags would make. Second off, most of the animation SUCKS. i dont see how the hell this made it on the front page. U need to completely change this.
People find this review helpful!
all time classic^^^
on that note j seed post the line you recorded for call of awesome as an swf here
party
i
Quote from: NoneZopan swiff
Quote from: KirbopherI think, more in this case, I'm reffering to trolling in this case as the act of attacking or harassing others in general, not neccasarily making something like the Funnies collabs (or anything produced along those lines) to illustrate such.
if you're referring to attacks and trolling in news posts and forums on NG, i'll say this... its not a waste of time if it takes 10 seconds to type it.
you know whats a waste of time
people taking this shit seriously
an ess doubleyou eff
also f0ds brilliant and i know he thinks the same of me
ok stop right here gentlemen
Oh cheese it it's the cops.
every illegal troll and all seriousness dealers are arrested
please stop posting until you learned how to use the internet
Officer d'you have any idea what'll happen to me in prison!? ME!?
AW FUCKIN SHIT
Quote from: KirbopherOfficer d'you have any idea what'll happen to me in prison!? ME!?
nostril raping
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsimg.ngfiles.com%2F100000%2F100805_kirbopher.JPG&hash=53a395166238088f1eaa242777e230e40229f463)
this post has been removed
hahe bend over you long nosed faggot
im going to make you my woman
6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
6 Members: xXChad_WardenXx, Kirbopher, f0d, ansel, NoneZop, Gmagnum
al of em gey cept me
yeah your pretty cool
AH FUCKIN SHUIT
Quote from: f0dQuote from: Kirbopherbut I think you guys really waste your time going around screwing with people on a website instead of making something yourselves.
making "something".... wow.....
so what you're saying is,
a satire doesn't count as "something" because its a criticism of someone else's work....
and yet your entire body of work, which is all videogame parodies, DOES count as "something" because its a tribute to someone else's work?
you're such a hypocrite. think about it, both of them use the popularity of something else to bolster their own popularity. the only difference is a satire rejects that popularity, while a parody capitalizes on it. theyre both shittier than something original, but that doesnt stop people from making them.
and all this is besides the point because you seem to be under the ignorant impression that we don't create art outside of newgrounds. seriously, the NG audience has gotten so bad, they are no longer worth trying to entertain. thus the only entertainment we can derive from the site is by fucking with them. the rest of our work is elsewhere
yep
ddddddd donkey
ddddd dadddyyyy
ddd dont be lazy down on the floor
do a dance
dig some dirt
dunk a doughnut for dessert
draw a daisy thats darn delightful and see which hand is handy
which rhymes with dandy
dddddd HAVIN FUN
but now im ddd done
d
Prison is scary :[
Also it's filled with failure tubas.
Quote from: KirbopherAlso it's filled with failure tubas.
its also filling your nose with semen
Quote from: KirbopherPrison is scary :[
Also it's filled with failure tubas.
There is nothing good about what you do
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyQuote from: KirbopherPrison is scary :[
Also it's filled with failure tubas.
There is nothing good about what you do
Hehe, you guys're alright.
i made one guys
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/475265 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/475265)
and merry christmas to all and to all a good whatever
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/475650 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/475650)
i got a little something i wanna upload, how do I do it?
Quote from: lassei got a little something i wanna upload, how do I do it?
ask nonezop for the password
hey nonezop whats the password
fuck you
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/198505 (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/198505)
haha nice lasse, microphone falls off
scriblam you are a quality machine why
holy shit
0.02 / 5.00
HAHA
lets try and get it to 0.00
0'd
0'd
whoever is writing review responses sucks
stay in character
well rtil you seem to know alot you want the password
dig yourself into a hole
nope just pointing out that the review responses are inconsistent and takes away from the experience is all
no need to try and be hardcore
alright changed em egghead
are you happy mr director sorry we aren't entertaining you
[size=]I[/size] [size=]AM[/size] [size=]HARDCORE[/size][size=]nyef[/size]
oh cmon you know youre curious
not really
continue playing amongst yourselves
oh btw rtil i have to let you know that after you favd brawl taunts tribute i get 1000 more views and all the thing that says "people who enjoyed this also enjoyed---" are other things that are on your fav list
people go around voting 5 on all your favs
what the fuck
sounds pretty gay
romance
faggots
Quote from: xXChad_WardenXxfaggots
^lmao at your signature
what the fuck is going on here
this post has been removed
give me the pass
ok
aslo rtil wtf my sig you made it teh h0m0
Current Score
0.19 / 5.00 (- 0.0082)
Thanks for voting, FlashFirer! Your experience points gave you a voting power of 6.53 votes.
Keep voting - the more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!
who the hell got it up to .18 i cant even
0'd it
btw, i'll get that voice clip for you by tonight (early morning) i think
ok cool
lmaoooooo nonezop i did the voice part. wait till you hear it. it's so hilariously awful XD
what about the rap thing
Quote from: taylorQuote from: SashuraXD
big whup
I really really really wish average newgrounder could make front page posts
That would be fucking great
what the fuck what was the point of banning me from irc
Quote from: FlashFirerwhat about the rap thing
oh yeah sorry
Quote from: NoneZopwhat the fuck what was the point of banning me from irc
no idea I don't know who it was either
Quote from: MishkaMashQuote from: taylorQuote from: SashuraXD
big whup
i guess things that are annoying and gay aren't actually annoying or gay if a girl does them
never mind me for being so sexist
when girls do it its moar kwaii
^_^;; teh
im back home and working on coa4
because you care
Quote from: NoneZopim back home and working on coa4
because you care
i do
Quote from: taylori guess things that are annoying and gay aren't actually annoying or gay if a girl does them
you really like to force shit up out the water don't you
get over it
Quote from: MrScriblamQuote from: NoneZopim back home and working on coa4
because you care
i do
well i dont have your crabs and fuck you anyway
also could we stop talking about sex its making me uncomfortable guyz (^u^/
ugh sasha where are the voices ssasfd
alright i gotta idea
everyone who wants to can make an easter egg for coa can make one.
rules:
has to be video game related
black and white only
put all of your shit in one folder titled with your name
specs:
700 wide 500 tall
24 frames per second
white bkrnd
if i miss anything tell me
[size=]ALSO[/size]
just to prove im doing work
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010109/490...wesomeintro.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010109/490_callofawesomeintro.php)
if anyone else want coauthor let me know fast
happy new year faggots
coed:
me
scrib
jseed
gmag
zekey
a couple other people i think
also spend some time on your parts like maybe a day or so
or whatever, dont
OH AND ALSO TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY IM 99 TODAY
what the fuck i have the same bday as kirbowhat dammit
ok in changing my bday
you should just keep it as it is already. nothing but credits.
fuck that gimme the voices goddammit
also after seeing myself post 5 times in a row i start to realize just how gay my sig really is ugh
and your avatar
my egg
joke stolen from kc green
SWF- http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010109/557...ggcoa4scrib.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010109/55764_eggcoa4scrib.php)
FLA- http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010109/556...ggcoa4scrib.fla (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/010109/55665_eggcoa4scrib.fla)
ok
ill make mine starting tomorrow it's gonna be quite crappy though
cool
ugh i dont wanna work i need love
I'm gonna make an easter egg
what's the deadline?
i dont care maybe in a week?
ok, I'll do it this week
slowly but surely progress is being made!
easter eggs
im a party gal
if anyone is a good egoraptor/tomamoto imitator that'd help with my easter egg
Quote from: FlashFirerif anyone is a good egoraptor/tomamoto imitator that'd help with my easter egg
Hmm. I've been wanting an excuse to impersonate Toma for some time now.
Quote from: D-MacQuote from: FlashFirerif anyone is a good egoraptor/tomamoto imitator that'd help with my easter egg
Hmm. I've been wanting an excuse to impersonate Toma for some time now.
welp, in this case, if you think you're good at it, I could send you some lines!
even if you're not good at it, lmao, it's not like my easter egg is going to demand top-notch quality when it's a bunch of p&b stills
hi
guy
alright finished
uhh idk how to spam the web here's all the links it got me for the .swf uploading!
Page: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/090109/1356_FlashFirer.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/090109/1356_FlashFirer.php)
Lightbox: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/090109/135...er.php?lightbox (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/090109/1356_FlashFirer.php?lightbox)
File: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/090109/1356_FlashFirer.swf (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/090109/1356_FlashFirer.swf)
D-Mac your voicework is AWESOME (no pun intended) and probably the only thing that might make this funny! Thanks a lot for doing the voices! =]
AHAHA
that was great
wow
I like your voice
The average day in nonezop dick
Quote from: DavebutI like your voice
The average day in nonezop dick
just another
another
another day
wow, the voice is nearly identical
really good easter egg
that voice is very great
make sure you put the easter egg in a very very obvoius spot as well
ok back to work
i got alotta good things comin!
Actually instead of dumping the SF shit I make into a shitty shit I'll dump it on this account since It'll make more sense
Hey, don't mention it, Firer.
As I said, your script was a lot of fun too do, and I'm glad you're happy with how it turned out.
holy shit it that is amazing
ok i havent been working i admit it but i made a dick joke thats good right ?
asshat
hey jerkface youre not doing anything why dont you make something while you wait
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.getenglishlessons.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F08%2Fotter.jpg&hash=60953b90ffa63f456cb496837b79338d9fee803c)
otter.jpg
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/160109/3800_dukenuukm.php (http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/160109/3800_dukenuukm.php)
my easteregg
the voices are so awesome that I might remake it later
psi why did you bump it everyone hates this thread
and with good reason
I don't I'm counting on you to make a good flash!!
Quote from: FlashFirerI don't I'm counting on you to make a good flash!!
really?
whatever it takes to make him finish it already zfsdfzsdg
Quote from: FlashFirerI don't I'm counting on you to make a good flash!!