thebackalleys

Main => Entertainment => Topic started by: emanhattan on October 26, 2008 11:49 PM

Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: emanhattan on October 26, 2008 11:49 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/466650 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/466650)

I made this with many great authors back at ng. I learned a loot about fbf. it was fun fun.

I hope you all enjoy, tell me what you think here plz
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: Daveb0t on October 26, 2008 11:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okGP8NGL0bc
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: Ying on October 27, 2008 12:15 AM
its DELICIOUS

one question: was the only thing that anigen contributed to the project a single picture? in the author notes, there aren't any morphs by him.
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: DrRumack on October 27, 2008 01:59 AM
hey guys i made a part for this one
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: emanhattan on October 27, 2008 02:34 AM
I really dont know if anigen contributed at all except from drawing himself :/
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: Fuzz on October 27, 2008 05:38 PM
I enjoyed that a bit.
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: sQueef on October 27, 2008 06:09 PM
it would be great if it wasn't so gay

and by gay I mean, there's no hidden meanings, the objects aren't really interesting or pictured in a captivating way.

not that it wasn't made pretty well, I really like the letters bit. But yeah seems like they just had a bit of fun and that's cool. Wasn't amazing but it definitely wasn't shit!!
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: emanhattan on October 27, 2008 08:35 PM
it sounds like you are DYING to say it is shit, wich is so fun. anyway yea its just a funny experiment.

now off to brawl funnyes collab

it sounds like you are DYING to say it is shit, wich is so fun. anyway yea its just a funny experiment.

now off to brawl funnyes collab
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: Thor on October 27, 2008 11:44 PM
I'd commend you for the "smooth animation" but really everything was just LOL LOOK AT THIS WE CAN INBETWEEN!

If any of the transitions were more creative than just A to B I'd be more impressed
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: adamant on October 27, 2008 11:55 PM
Quote from: ThorIf any of the transitions were more creative than just A to B I'd be more impressed
yeah this


and im kinda not surprised anigen just contributed a drawing of himself lmao
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: DrRumack on October 28, 2008 12:15 AM
Quote from: ThorI'd commend you for the "smooth animation" but really everything was just LOL LOOK AT THIS WE CAN INBETWEEN!

If any of the transitions were more creative than just A to B I'd be more impressed
Yeah, in hindsight I probably could've done more with my part (I had a bottle transforming into a head) so  
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: SnawsBall on October 28, 2008 12:24 AM
Hhhmm... It was alright, I mainly loved the work of Karri Esala, she's one of my very favorites.
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: emanhattan on October 28, 2008 02:14 AM
Quote from: SnawsBallHhhmm... It was alright, I mainly loved the work of Karri Esala, she's one of my very favorites.

you do realize catoblepas is a dude right?

yeah he kicks ass
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on October 28, 2008 03:03 AM
it was pretty good

i think the A Simple Line series does the same thing alot better though

and how are people surprised anigen only contributed a single drawing
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: SnawsBall on October 28, 2008 03:12 AM
Quote from: MysteryMan
Quote from: SnawsBallHhhmm... It was alright, I mainly loved the work of Karri Esala, she's one of my very favorites.

you do realize catoblepas is a dude right?

yeah he kicks ass
"Age/Gender: 21, Female"


Well if Catoblepas is a dude then he is lying. Lmao.
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: redmongoose on October 28, 2008 03:13 AM
pbbbt
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: f0d on October 28, 2008 03:21 AM
Quote from: Zekeyand how are people surprised anigen only contributed a single drawing
he said NOT surprised jhehehe
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: Daveb0t on October 28, 2008 03:26 AM
Quote from: SnawsBall
Quote from: MysteryMan
Quote from: SnawsBallHhhmm... It was alright, I mainly loved the work of Karri Esala, she's one of my very favorites.

you do realize catoblepas is a dude right?

yeah he kicks ass
"Age/Gender: 21, Female"


Well if Catoblepas is a dude then he is lying. Lmao.
He had a pic of himself upo a little while ago.  And it really looks like the man who raped that child in his latest cartoon.
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: f0d on October 28, 2008 03:31 AM
Quote from: MysteryManit sounds like you are DYING to say it is shit, wich is so fun. anyway yea its just a funny experiment.
i would say half of it was well drawn and well animated, the other half not so much. catopeblas' stuff was easy to spot i think it looked the best out of all of em. but the concept as a whole couldve used an overhaul, making it less broad and honing in on specific themes would make for a more entertaining result. also, where are the colors? youcould have done some amazing things with color here but you kept it too sketchy.

morphing is about the simplest thing to do in animation and the first thing any animator will do if they're experimenting. its been done so many times and so many different ways, you have to put your own spin on it if you want it to be unique. i only saw one or two morphs in the whole thing that weren't simple point A to point B shifts. some people got way lazy too
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: emanhattan on October 28, 2008 03:43 AM
yeah. actually some people never completed their parts at all and boogley had to finish them all off a few hours before submitting it. sad huh?

I think that next time it will be a color experiment or something. I sorta feel I need to learn more stuff about animation, and a great way to do that is in this collabs. you should have seen the tutorial vids. they were pretty good lol
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: sQueef on October 28, 2008 07:21 AM
Title: One Big morphing Orgasm
Post by: Greenkitten on October 28, 2008 10:59 AM
shnazzy