Halloween is coming up real soon fellows
Reply by posting your own flash and artwork related to a "Back Alleys" Halloween.
I'll link the best of the best right here up top. So get cracking on some flash and art.
i actually might do a halloween-inspired art piece
i don't think i've ever drawn anything for halloween before
much less animated
You silly americans and your silly american holidays
Quote from: GerkinmanYou silly americans and your silly american holidays
It's not just an American holiday...
convicts dont have any good holidays
Quote from: morgan freemanconvicts dont have any good holidays
O yes they do!
....
Gerk, you want to take this one?
request thread
doesn't australia celebrate a day for racing horses or something.
at least on halloween you get candy.
halloween is the coolest holiday ever
Yeh, we get Melbourne cup where everyone gets the day off because of a horse race and we all bet lots of money and loose it and get drunk and be jolly, and the queens birthday even tho we dont have a queen, and australia day which is all about, some shit i dunno. Im too busy enjoying time off work to care about the whos and whys of it.
Also, id like to go on record by saying id rather be the decedent of a convict then some puffy pants pom faggot.
Quote from: morgan freemanhalloween is the coolest holiday ever
I concur.
i love halloween with every fiber of my being
Quote from: MishkaMashi love nachos with every fiber of my being
well Im making a halloween flash but its not really TBA halloween just Halloween OH WELL
Quote from: Zekeyrequest thread
im making a halloween flash, i hope i get it done by the 31st.
I've never celebrated nor been interested in Halloween, nor have I ever sat through an entire horror movie. As such, I find it ridiculously hard to make a Halloween/scary flash.
...:C
make a thanksgiving flash
edit: make a flash about a zombie turkey who eats candy and gives presents to children thereby combining all the upcoming holidays in one.
im goin as a terrorist
I had that same idea today...
Quote from: Bubbowrapnor have I ever sat through an entire horror movie.
what
man, horror moviesare my fave Iam so going trick or treating then coming back home to watch SHITLOADS OF SCARY MOVIES YEAH while eating candy then wake up with a sugar hang over