These are quickie drawings done in flash experimenting with the brush tool. Other Flashies will recognize the style change, I normally went with thinner lines hoping to mimic anime. But lately I've been thinking about how much more fun stylized, cartoony animation is, also makes for sicker animation which warrants sicker fights.
Letting me know which ones you like and which ones suck would be much appreciated.
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc68.deviantart.com%2Ffs34%2Ff%2F2008%2F290%2F3%2F5%2FBrush_Tool_Farts_by_Samuraijazz.jpg&hash=3bf63755dc70826708888dd7e1bbf18fdefd2f3f)
Not bad. I can definitely tell a difference. They all look pretty good, but... not everybody's nose is upturned and puggy.
oh yeah, true. dam, i dunno when i started doing that
I FUCKING LOVE THE BRUSH TOOL
now i do too, w00t
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi37.tinypic.com%2F5l6nhu.jpg&hash=896bdd47f922e781f4e4a5eba909d4cbe33cbf66)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi33.tinypic.com%2F28jffyg.jpg&hash=6fa7bd590530d450edc94b425ccdac3c51330221)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi35.tinypic.com%2F2zsy4nb.jpg&hash=98a855cc6349ab9501fabd594ce05456ce2f7a67)
Quote from: Squeef(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi35.tinypic.com%2F2zsy4nb.jpg&hash=98a855cc6349ab9501fabd594ce05456ce2f7a67)
What if he uses a mouse?
He is using a mouse Squeef, you know that.
i hope you stop animating with the line tool now
Quotei hope you stop animating with the line tool now
I really like the character with the gap in his teeth and his hat covering his eyes
Quote from: rtili hope you stop animating with the line tool now
I'll give it a try.
http://www.swfupload.com/view/108965.htm (http://www.swfupload.com/view/108965.htm)
shoot i forgot the bellybutton
these are a vast improvement over your other work, good job
Quote from: rtili hope you stop animating with the line tool now
Quote from: rtili hope you stop animating with the line tool now
Quote from: rtili hope you stop animating with the line tool now
Quote from: rtili hope you stop animating with the line tool now
animating with the line tool?
is that even possible
possible enough to net you 8 daily awards and a decent fanbase on the newgrounds!!
there she is!!!!!!!!!! step 493745983475
i never really understood how to use the line tool efficiently in the first place nor did i ever find the need to
i like the art too!!! bro! keep it up yo!!!
thanks iii
Quote from: Squeefpossible enough to net you 8 daily awards and a decent fanbase on the newgrounds!!
lmao
it's actually the pencil tool too btw, not the line tool
i was gonna mention that, whats so bad aout the pencil tool, its more neater.
no line depth
you can always use different sizes?
I'm kinda curious about that too, I know the paintbrush is HELLA EASIER, and having variation in line thickness is sweet, but its almost like brush tool artist look down on pencil tool artists lol.
i like the pencil tool as well. its much easier to fix mistakes, modify the curve of the lines, close gaps, etc. ive been using it more than the brush tool lately
yeah I like using the pencil tool its neat
but I think it looks a lot better in motion than still
RAPE
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc15.deviantart.com%2Ffs35%2Ff%2F2008%2F293%2F8%2F4%2FKiara_and_Jazz_RAPING_Blues_by_Samuraijazz.jpg&hash=dc380a1127eaa37b788a37033b903c1e593cf0ab)
bump
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc42.deviantart.com%2Ffs35%2Ff%2F2008%2F295%2F5%2Fa%2FNecropolis_Nights_Poster_by_Samuraijazz.jpg&hash=23b170fcd31dafecebf84229bff9ad2a5f061946)
watch the thicknesses
the closer it is, the thicker ya want the outline and the opposite applies to the farther lines
and don't use standard ps brushes to make background filler, it's tacky as hell
gah
you used another default stamp brush
other than that they're pretty good, nice color choices
^ yeah pretty much what they said ^
Haha yeah i knew i was gonna get it for using that cheap star thing.
Thanks tho.
I love how everyones improving. The braces remind me of my neibhor.
Edit: WWWWAAIIITTT! Shadowfox is in this?
Quote from: GRINACEEdit: WWWWAAIIITTT! Shadowfox is in this?
he's just doin music from what the flyer says
but yeah i can see where you thought that out of lmao
Yup, I'm using one of his songs at least for sure. they set up a techno scene really well.
great job holmes
Woa... king David? Is it really you?!
I do my work with the brush tool, always have. And I use a mouse.
guys i thanks. appreciate!!!
kingdavid i thing you should let's fighting love long time.
^ LMAO is this supposed to be spam.
Grinace I'm in a lotta things...
But no, I'm really trying to be, so Yungjazz if you need me to do anymore music or need an extra voice here and there, I'm always up for it.
^ This goes for any of you!
shadowfox has his fangas all up in ma chili