thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: LiquidPropaganda on October 15, 2008 08:04 PM

Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: LiquidPropaganda on October 15, 2008 08:04 PM
Hey guys I'm back and probably gonna start hanging around more.

Started from an MSN drawing
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.locklegion.com%2Flockstorage%2FLiquidPropaganda%2FDeus_Ex.png&hash=9566226b60788061f74f9410042c16dbbd67a740)


And then I pulled an all-nighter and painted this shit
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.locklegion.com%2Flockstorage%2FLiquidPropaganda%2FSupellex_Apparatus.png&hash=347b57438cca7c672dc7ddf1a02c93e0dfa5d594)
Already sold it, I only had it on my wall for half a day :(
Well what do you guys think?

Sheezy link because goddamn am I a loser  (http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1913147/)
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: rtil on October 15, 2008 10:06 PM
nice work implementing a texture on the 2nd piece

nice to have you back
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: LiquidPropaganda on October 15, 2008 10:10 PM
Quote from: rtilnice work implementing a texture on the 2nd piece

nice to have you back
Good to be back.

I mixed acrylic and watercolor and I like the way it turned out, thanks
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: sQueef on October 15, 2008 10:20 PM
wow you sold it thats cool
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: CyTh on October 16, 2008 06:34 AM
I really like that in watercolor. A very detailed face.
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: texas on October 16, 2008 09:44 PM
who did you sell it to and for how much
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: LiquidPropaganda on October 17, 2008 10:17 PM
Quote from: morgan freemanwho did you sell it to and for how much
A friend from London, floppydiskclock and for 35$ we split shipping.
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: sQueef on October 18, 2008 09:36 AM
thats pretty neat

alliterated group names that talk through styluses aren't so shitty now are they, huh rtil?????!??

Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: rtil on October 18, 2008 04:25 PM
too bad this piece has nothing to do with alliterated group names that talk through styluses

and before you say "but it was made by a lock!" i know that

i never said there were never anyone talented in those kinds of crews, i said if they are talented and spending all their time making cc/ll/kk/gg whatever art, they're wasting their time

clearly this man is not
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: LiquidPropaganda on October 18, 2008 05:53 PM
Quote from: rtiltoo bad this piece has nothing to do with alliterated group names that talk through styluses

and before you say "but it was made by a lock!" i know that

i never said there were never anyone talented in those kinds of crews, i said if they are talented and spending all their time making cc/ll/kk/gg whatever art, they're wasting their time

clearly this man is not
Yeah, I plan on pursuing some kind of art as a career. Like you see here, I'm spreading into lots of different mediums and all that. Those groups helped jumpstart me on animation but I in no way consider it my main art direction.
Title: Supellex Apparatus
Post by: adamant on October 22, 2008 02:29 AM
did you draw your avatar too cause i really love that as well