for this moment
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Fsinitronlogos.png&hash=af93fd82f8a5a6cdddf05e338b8d4e38167dab9b)
THANKS A LOT FOR THE FEEDBACK ^_______^
ϟini†ron
its really clean and its your name
yeah but does the s work
and the fucken cross
which i am not using because i am religious but rather because i am an EVIL HERETIC BASTARD
like i think there is a lot of empty space above the cross what should i do about that
WHAT SHOULD I DO
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY FUCKING ARTISTIC ABILITY
CAN **SOMEONE** PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG HERE
BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG I MEAN I ALREADY KNOW THE N'S LOOK LIKE SHIT
and the R is kinda gay, too
of course if all you do-good ART FAGS thinks it works then ok
you could start studying graffiti techniques if you want to do better lettering designs
the R is gay
the S is gay for not being connected
but I really like the T
the only thing I see wrong with the N's is that the middle part that connects the two legs of a capital N is too fat and kind of throws the whole thing off balance
then you realize that it looks fine regardless of these minor details
okay becauseeee i have all the original linework so it's easy to edit
personally I like the S because it's NOT connected by a big fat block of shit like the N's
im consideringggg throwing in some soldered wire or something on both the S and the N's but that would make the entire thing appear less clean and neat
as for the R im not really sure what to make of it
obviously, one leg being thinner than the other detracts
but i have all this stuff carefully constructed up etc sooo if i move it all around a lot it'll look strange
i could put a simple dent in it but when i first did that it looked kinda bad imo!!
this is easy to remake and redo now that most of the linework is done the gradients etc are no big deal
ϟϟ
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ftechfag.png&hash=9851526fba89a59a13e8e69b4ee38a2425ff4edb)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ftechfag2.png&hash=e10491b7fbb9d2dc55238b46f85b3edb16d1c6a7)
sloped bottomsss
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ftechfag3.png&hash=7d528788eb5c620680d7f5b9f1af77a06fe894b6)
make da t a katana ^________^
lmao thats what i said
uhhh bite me
ps thanks squeef for being the ONLY FUCKING PERSON TO GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH THIS
geee what the fuck is your problem sin i only try to help ):
i dont like the S
they should be joined together IMHO
and i think the Ns are too fat
but everything else is good
idk im a faggot
YOU ARE ALL MY PROBLEM
ALL OF YOU
GHHRHRHRGHHRR
Quote from: InsaneXi dont like the S
they should be joined together IMHO
and i think the Ns are too fat
but everything else is good
idk im a faggot
did you look at the last one posted?
i DIDNT FUCKIN SEE IT OKAY ~
i still dont like the S though
but its really nice i geuss ! !
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kuilmanbanket.nl%2Ffeestdagen%2Fsinterklaas%2Fchocoladeletters.jpg&hash=27237ccb0a89d37b6a305d5d44422dcec707b246)(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weber-chocolade.nl%2Fproducts%2FLetterM.JPG&hash=1a6532c64e4a1e1c2356899dc7a8f9f4effa03d9)
trrrrrANSFORMERSSSSSS
more than meets tha eye
i fuckn love chocolate letters
i think they should all be sloped at the same angle
that and the horizontal part of the t seems too long
Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeedi think they should all be sloped at the same angle
that and the horizontal part of the t seems too long
all right so lets take a look at it, with and without slopes
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ftechfag.png&hash=9851526fba89a59a13e8e69b4ee38a2425ff4edb)
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ftechfag2.png&hash=e10491b7fbb9d2dc55238b46f85b3edb16d1c6a7)
only the bottom of the standard letters are sloped, to define the BOTTOM LINE
i didnt slope the T and the tip of the N because i didnt see a point to it since they were already longer than the rest
the T is
supposed to stretch across all the other letters except for the S, hence the length; this is one thing that i am NOT changing
if you can come up with some more reasoning as to why i should change it, then sure, it only takes me a couple minutes to edit the base anyway
connect the S u stupid
STFU
actually now that you mention it that way, the differing slopes do seem justified
that second N seems kind of odd with the bottom point jutting out like that
the reasoning behind that?
i did that before i sloped em to make it look neat but i guess it looks wacked out now
okay how about this
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ftronlogo.png&hash=2102ac7758cfb628499d849a974ee59eeea0b659)
can i gET SOME FUCKING FEEDBACK HERE
tbh i hate the sword HEY I WANT INPUT FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME HEY HELLO HELP
pretty bad coming from you actually
thought you could do better
edit: http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/techfag3.png (http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/techfag3.png) this one is probably the best in the thread, I don't get why the perspective is so off on the N though.
what exactly makes it bad
elaborate you faggot
also you wouldve known why it was messed nup if you had actually read what i had written earlier
Quote from: Tron Sawyeronly the bottom of the standard letters are sloped, to define the BOTTOM LINE
i didnt slope the T and the tip of the N because i didnt see a point to it since they were already longer than the rest
this effect is ridiculously easy to do thats why im doing it AGAIN LOL
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ffackers.png&hash=5d873181b18ad3e2d2dabd438606ca57679154ca)
Quote from: Oliver Reipschlägerpretty bad coming from you actually
thought you could do better
how can a text effect even be bad?
are you even giving criticism or are you just pissing blood because you hate sinitron
Quote from: anibuttQuote from: Oliver Reipschlägerpretty bad coming from you actually
thought you could do better
how can a text effect even be bad?
are you even giving criticism or are you just pissing blood because you hate sinitron
saying it is "bad" doesn't really count as criticism to begin with
then again he might just be parodying my usual behavior i dont know
Quote from: Tron Sawyerthen again he might just be parodying my usual behavior i dont know
doubtful
Quote from: Tron Sawyer(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Ffackers.png&hash=5d873181b18ad3e2d2dabd438606ca57679154ca)
Add the gloss to the blade of the sword as well and then smothen it up. It's really eadgy at some points, especially on the S which makes it look weird.
The perspective of the bottom of the sword doesn't make any sense either, it should be like this. (http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/thiss.png)
Quote from: anibutthow can a text effect even be bad?
I hope this answers your question. (http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/anigen.jpg)
What I dont like is that only the bottom is sloped
When I look at underneath the cross shape on the t and other areas and see they arent sloped, it looks fuckin weird!
Also the cross on the t should be closer to the katana I think since all the letters are spaced closer together.
Im glad you took away the jagged little end on the end there cause that made it feel a little unbalanced which sucked cause the rest of it was balanced so well. So keep that off. I like the s and people can just cut that out when they say they dont.
.
Quote from: Oliver ReipschlägerAdd the gloss to the blade of the sword as well and then smothen it up.
...what gloss? the chrome gradient covering the top side of the letters?
Quote from: Oliver ReipschlägerIt's really eadgy at some points, especially on the S which makes it look weird.
what, do you mean that the angles are too sharp? thats pretty much the entire point
Quote from: Oliver ReipschlägerThe perspective of the bottom of the sword doesn't make any sense either, it should be like this. (http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/thiss.png)
If you compare it to the rest of the drawing, no. That makes even less sense. I agree that it doesn't look good right now, but that's not fucking important SINCE I'M NOT EVEN CLEANING IT UP AND PUTTING ON THE FINISHING TOUCHES YOU ASS FUCKCKCKCK IM LOOKING AT THE DESIGN
http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/wobbly.png (http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/wobbly.png) what I meant with sharp was this, but oh well I didn't read the topic.
Only from the design it looks ok I guess.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyWhat I dont like is that only the bottom is sloped
When I look at underneath the cross shape on the t and other areas and see they arent sloped, it looks fuckin weird!
Like I said, it's meant to define the bottom line that the letters would NORMALLY rest on, nothing else. The T extends beyond this because I've always done it like that.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyAlso the cross on the t should be closer to the katana I think since all the letters are spaced closer together.
If I'm understanding you correctly, you want less of a space between the protective... thingamajig on the sword and the actual line that tops off the rest of the letters. I was thinking about this too, but currently it is constructed in such a way that it "matches up" with the letters. I'll definitely look into it, though.
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyIm glad you took away the jagged little end on the end there cause that made it feel a little unbalanced which sucked cause the rest of it was balanced so well. So keep that off. I like the s and people can just cut that out when they say they dont.
The jagged end looked like shit once i added the sloped thing anyway, and the S was pretty much the base for the entire drawing. I really liked the lightning bolt S that I originally had, and I'm not a major fan of the current one, but it was a thing most people complained about.
dgfchghccjh
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT CDM IT IS APPRECIATED
Quote from: Oliver Reipschlägerhttp://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/wobbly.png (http://bay01.imagebay.com/_upload/img/54/wobbly.png) what I meant with sharp was this, but oh well I didn't read the topic.
Only from the design it looks ok I guess.
I actually already thought of that, I'm just not done.
oh and keep that s ϟ it looks more original in my opinion.
Yea I liked the lightnin S too! But if youre gonna keep the s the other way, try lowering the top half of the S down. Honestly I don't know if it'd look better but I was interested whether it'd look nice or like shit! Whether it'd still look like an s or just a block with a split in it
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbbsimg.ngfiles.com%2F1%2F16974000%2Fngbbs4887efc8e05ac.gif&hash=35a9167160e66a1ddd46e07d4eec15e31c96758e) should be in there somewhere
ya know, leanin' on the logo like one of those bikini babes ya see on truck driver logos or some shit
Quote from: CoolDrMoneyYea I liked the lightnin S too! But if youre gonna keep the s the other way, try lowering the top half of the S down. Honestly I don't know if it'd look better but I was interested whether it'd look nice or like shit! Whether it'd still look like an s or just a block with a split in it
bottom one is "sawn off" ie shorter top piece
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2FfuCCCER.png&hash=40aaf969a92003ae6cba739476e470a17d934ab1)
Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeedMY COPYRIGHTED DANCE should be in there somewhere
ehehehe no
Quote from: Tron SawyerQuote from: unconditionallyguarANTeedMY COPYRIGHTED DANCE should be in there somewhere
ehehehe no
what what WHY NOT
I will FULFILL ANTS REQUEST eventually. it has to be done
yeh change the S back to the bolt design and I agree that the sword looks kind of gay especially now that its an actual sword and now just an abstract little leg
so what you are saying is that i should take 5 steps backwards
ok!!!!!!
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2FTECHFAG4.png&hash=9a91f5c4c6352d23a0f56c3a973516872537f23f)
ok it looks good
but WHY does it look good? what works and what doesn't?
[attachment=2101:sinitron.JPG]
Quote from: Tron Sawyerbut WHY does it look good? what works and what doesn't?
because it's basic and not completely fucked up with effects and such
the complete 3d slope added onto the original, and in my opinion better, base design, gives a much more concrete feeling of being to it. The slopes on the bottom aren't just tacked on last second anymore and the N isn't a dagger. It has real 3d in it now and with some nice gradients to add some shine and depth, and overall color, it will look nice.
I think
this new one that you made going 5 steps backwards
I can see it as being an actually good logo for flash and whatever else you might need a logo for.
It looks like the Pink part can rise out of the bevel or such, so it should be good for use.
when even the base design looks this cool you can't fuck up basically.
Quote from: Rick Knickafukis[attachment=2101:sinitron.JPG]
gehehehe
Quote from: MishkaMashbecause it's basic and not completely fucked up with effects and such
thks @ u!!
But, uh, do you mean that I SHOULDN'T gradientwhore it and just keep the coloring very basic? Or that the text works now and that it's better without the stupid sword thing etc?
Quote from: Squeefwhen even the base design looks this cool you can't fuck up basically.
so basically you like it now
ok good SOMEONE is pleased!!
Quote from: Tron SawyerBut, uh, do you mean that I SHOULDN'T gradientwhore it and just keep the coloring very basic? Or that the text works now and that it's better without the stupid sword thing etc?
both works
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Fassydewf.png&hash=1cc3aa51a011223b4249136049a2e640c72aaf41)
it looked like crap when i tried rounding off the edges like psi told me to do
all your logos suck
Quote from: Tron Sawyer(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F54%2Fassydewf.png&hash=1cc3aa51a011223b4249136049a2e640c72aaf41)
it looked like crap when i tried rounding off the edges like psi told me to do
I like the second one
if you're gonna have the S with corners so its more S-shaped, you should move the top half down a bit i think
so it looks like the top hook of the S is hugging the extended t
the last two you've posted are my favorites in terms of color and the bevel on the letters
I want a font like that. All Van Haleny and such.
so basically ive tried getting feedback for this but im just running around in circles apparently because the people i keep asking cant make up their fucking minds
Quote from: Rick Knickafukisall your logos suck
Quote from: Squeefso basically ive tried getting feedback for this but im just running around in circles apparently because the people i keep asking cant make up their fucking minds
i tried making them feel important so they would say something useful but only like two people had anything worthwhile to say
Quote from: Rick KnickafukisQuote from: Rick Knickafukisall your logos suck
tell me why it sucks and how i can improve it thanks
Quote from: Zekeyif you're gonna have the S with corners so its more S-shaped, you should move the top half down a bit i think
so it looks like the top hook of the S is hugging the extended t
ya, I know what you are saying THANKS FOR SAYING SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
even thoughhhh i'd rather keep it as a lightning bolt, but with seperate top and bottom partsss like it is now but NOOOO IT IS TOO HARD TO GET fuuuuck
Quote from: Zekeythe last two you've posted are my favorites in terms of color and the bevel on the letters
yeah, i use the top one as color ref now because it looks good
Quote from: Tron SawyerQuote from: Rick KnickafukisQuote from: Rick Knickafukisall your logos suck
tell me why it sucks and how i can improve it thanks
it sucks because it blows ass
logos are for faggots
FUCK YOU
yeah thanks a lot
NO PROBLEM SHITHEAD
lmao
ryan do you have something to add?
rakku rakku dinokun
Quote from: Tron Sawyerϟini†ron
Is that the sig-rune?
Quote from: KottQuote from: Tron Sawyerϟini†ron
Is that the sig-rune?
fuck off, meatballs
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F55%2FSinitronLogoFinal.png&hash=72f7546de419474ae28e69299981dec1f167700d)
i think you finally nailed it
so how is that subtle black outline lookin
definitely makes the letters pop more, but just enough to steer from looking tacky
So far, Wally thinks the gradient should be blurred more, and the CC hates the fact that the gradient is wavy.
Personally, I think it makes it more dynamic. Thoughts? Also, colors;
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F55%2Fcolors.png&hash=bc63b399daa51203aa17648e11a7ff3581ff8d9b)
Almost perfect but wps is right, the gradient should be a little more blurry. That would pretty much solve the pointy edges of the gloss as well.
the wavy gradient is great and needs to stay thats my thought and opinion.
fuck the cc the gradient stays as it is.
see how making the glow a little less noticeable at the top of the t looks. after that, compare your first drawing to your finished product.