http://www.animeiowa.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3365.0 (http://www.animeiowa.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=3365.0)
Haha, oh those poor Naruto fanartists, where will they go, what will they do, where will they get the money for more Naruto DVDs.
I look at it as a good sign, i go to a few pop culture cons over here in Aus myself and Fan Art is always a huge problem, heres you sitting in the middle charging $2 for a quick charicature, and dont even get me started on my prints, and at the table beside you theres someone drawing shitty Naruto for $20 a pop, selling prints for up to $50, making a killing. I pray this becomes the norm worldwide.
one problem
QuoteParody art may be sold and displayed freely.
so basically if you have two stupid looking death note chibis pulling down light's pants going at $50 you're set
stuff like this makes me glad the only con i go to around here isnt filled with faggotry such as this
Quote from: GerkinmanI look at it as a good sign, i go to a few pop culture cons over here in Aus myself and Fan Art is always a huge problem, heres you sitting in the middle charging $2 for a quick charicature, and dont even get me started on my prints, and at the table beside you theres someone drawing shitty Naruto for $20 a pop, selling prints for up to $50, making a killing. I pray this becomes the norm worldwide.
MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DRAW
Quote from: MagmortarQuote from: GerkinmanI look at it as a good sign, i go to a few pop culture cons over here in Aus myself and Fan Art is always a huge problem, heres you sitting in the middle charging $2 for a quick charicature, and dont even get me started on my prints, and at the table beside you theres someone drawing shitty Naruto for $20 a pop, selling prints for up to $50, making a killing. I pray this becomes the norm worldwide.
MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DRAW
u better be ware there is a full moon 2 nite!
don't count on it
i would never make a table at once of those things ever.
just sitting around awkwardly while people in costumes pass by ignoring you and whatever crap you've made sitting on the table.
Quote from: MagmortarQuote from: GerkinmanI look at it as a good sign, i go to a few pop culture cons over here in Aus myself and Fan Art is always a huge problem, heres you sitting in the middle charging $2 for a quick charicature, and dont even get me started on my prints, and at the table beside you theres someone drawing shitty Naruto for $20 a pop, selling prints for up to $50, making a killing. I pray this becomes the norm worldwide.
MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DRAW
magmortared into oblivion
Quote from: bugQuote from: GerkinmanI look at it as a good sign, i go to a few pop culture cons over here in Aus myself and Fan Art is always a huge problem, heres you sitting in the middle charging $2 for a quick charicature, and dont even get me started on my prints, and at the table beside you theres someone drawing shitty Naruto for $20 a pop, selling prints for up to $50, making a killing. I pray this becomes the norm worldwide.
since when do you do caricatures?
I only really do them at cons, i took photos at the last one i went to but they didnt turn out well since the drawings were done with pencil. I can put up some photos of some satisfied customers tho
Course most of them didnt know any better.
lmao Gerkinmaannn
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv120%2Fgerkinman%2F1597693.jpg&hash=65e19b1304bd1ee24628bcaccfd04cb56acf026a)
Heres a 5 minute drawing of Jessica Chobot i did at work in December last year?... Does that count?
WHO THE FUCK PAID MONEY FOR THAT
BECAUSE I KNOW SHE DIDN'T
QuoteWHO THE FUCK PAID MONEY FOR THAT
BECAUSE I KNOW SHE DIDN'T
i only would have charged her a bj :(
FUNNY JOKE
Quote from: MagmortarFUNNY JOKE
stop posting
just use your main account because when you post as magmortar it's never funny :(
I still miss Magmar...
i think its pretty gay to charge anyone for your drawings
unless youre really amazing
with all respect but that drawing doesn't look like a fucking caricature
it could be any woman with an adam's apple
This news pleases me, but this is because I'm bitter. I lost an art contest at a mini-con in which the rule was 'original work only' (with the full picture that my avatar is a part of) ...to One Piece fan art.
I am ashamed of myself.
Quote from: ShidaThis news pleases me, but this is because I'm bitter. I lost an art contest at a mini-con in which the rule was 'original work only' (with the full picture that my avatar is a part of) ...to One Piece fan art.
lmao, that is just plain fuckn cheap
:(
Quote from: ShidaI am ashamed of myself.
um, you're the last person you should be ashamed of in that situation
hey guys i'm yokodrawer69
welcome to my table full of prints of things you can see at my website for free at flikadooku.heeshan.co.jp
all i draw is yoko from gurren lagann in compromising positions
each one of my blurry pinups wrapped in wax paper will cost you 100 dollars an 1 boner
if you do not get a boner while standing at my table full of erotic art, then you are less of a person and do not deserve to have my masterpieces gracing your wall and/or dick
i also sell cunt-flavored pocky :3
Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeedQuote from: ShidaI am ashamed of myself.
um, you're the last person you should be ashamed of in that situation
Maybe so - but I don't think I was vocal enough to call out the judges on their own rule.
I'm still annoyed, but it was only a mini-con after all - my work still got quite a bit of attention up there.
Quote from: Zekeyhey guys i'm yokodrawer69
welcome to my table full of prints of things you can see at my website for free at flikadooku.heeshan.co.jp
all i draw is yoko from gurren lagann in compromising positions
each one of my blurry pinups wrapped in wax paper will cost you 100 dollars an 1 boner
if you do not get a boner while standing at my table full of erotic art, then you are less of a person and do not deserve to have my masterpieces gracing your wall and/or dick
i also sell cunt-flavored pocky :3
Hilariously Hilarious
WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS YOU SHOULD BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF
quick change his name and avatar to something that would compromise his sexuality
Quote from: SqueefWHY DID YOU BUMP THIS YOU SHOULD BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF
quick change his name and avatar to something that would compromise his sexuality
It was an accident. I'm sorry!
also. WTH do you mean by "Something that would compromise his sexuality"
Quote from: Rick Knickafukiswith all respect but that drawing doesn't look like a fucking caricature
it could be any woman with an adam's apple
lmfao
Quote from: FuzzI still miss Magmar...
there is no second M in Magyar, but don't worry I forgive you for your mistakes.
Quote from: MagyarQuote from: FuzzI still miss Magmar...
there is no second M in Magyar, but don't worry I forgive you for your mistakes.
magmyar
ahahhaHH HAHAHAHA AHAHAH HAH AHA HAH AH AHH