(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffc07.deviantart.com%2Ffs32%2Ff%2F2008%2F224%2Fc%2Fa%2FHot_Sexy_Worm_Action_by_Samuraijazz.jpg&hash=abdd9b870d09ea2405812c180fe75f405b2e1fa8)
Ispired by Anigen, Armon, Kian and SSAF on Skype.
furriffic
fuckin lol
...hot?
is that supposed to be mo from the three stooges lmao
cuz the hair looks like it
<3
[attachment=2043:worms_1.png]
I dont really get the joke so, yeah what. I bet there are actually people out there beating off on slimey worms, having a worm fetish. Digging out worms from the backyard doing "garden work". Poor worms :(
Every time a worm swirls, you can be sure that someone somewhere on earth is getting the best out of someones misery.
its a really bad drawing i dont like it at all
Quote from: MishkaMashis that supposed to be mo from the three stooges lmao
cuz the hair looks like it
lol! I was goin for that short, blocky Russian model thing but that works too
lmfao shit you should see what is in recent submissions now
im gonna go beat off BRb
okay im back
dam sory dats a shitty picture!!
i dont like it though seriously
Quote from: HammiI dont really get the joke so, yeah what.
Me, Anigen, SSAF Kian and Armon were looking at hilarious FurAffinity porn while on Skype and I decided to make something "HAWT" myself.
Quote from: shittyfurryasslmfao shit you should see what is in recent submissions now
LOL wait...You thought that dolphin thing was sick....
http://d.furaffinity.net/art/shadocat989/1...urpleponyii.jpg (http://d.furaffinity.net/art/shadocat989/1218463695.shadocat989_purpleponyii.jpg)
She's got a dick and a pussy, that's a conjunction.
that's a red x for me
thank god
Man ive seen a lot of fucked up furry shit. I once came across a gallery at furaffinity by a guy named ZEN. Fuck him, that stank ass faggot. He scarred me by having a gallery full of cartoon characters from my childhood turned into pin ups. I wish i never went there. Fuck him.
Quote from: HammiMan ive seen a lot of fucked up furry shit. I once came across a gallery at furaffinity by a guy named ZEN. Fuck him, that stank ass faggot. He scarred me by having a gallery full of cartoon characters from my childhood turned into pin ups. I wish i never went there. Fuck him.
i think he is the most popular animal head to exist due to that