thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: BaconXBits on August 1, 2008 08:15 AM

Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: BaconXBits on August 1, 2008 08:15 AM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fart1.server07.sheezyart.com%2Fimage%2F185%2F1850699.png&hash=52ff114e578ebcdc634ead539fa5d9c9de34bb91)
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1850699/ (http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1850699/)

HUMANITY'S GREATEST THREAT IS UPON US

You know you're fucked when Commies have teamed up with Nazis.

I also made it somewhat animatable with 20 layers @_@

edit: lol i just noticed the sword hand has no arm attached to it :L
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: MRat on August 1, 2008 09:14 PM
Quote from: BaconXBitsI also made it somewhat animatable with 20 layers @_@

You could always learn how to really animate and need one layer.
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: BaconXBits on August 2, 2008 12:17 AM
Quote from: RyanLeReipschläger
Quote from: BaconXBitsI also made it somewhat animatable with 20 layers @_@

You could always learn how to really animate and need one layer.
It wouldn't exactly be the best or most efficient idea to animate FBF with my art style with a single layer.  Not like I'm going to actually animate this anyway.
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: MRat on August 2, 2008 12:31 AM
You're not really developed enough yet to have a style, tbh. Unless you style is inexperienced, in which case
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: Fuzz on August 2, 2008 01:14 AM
Well I Think it's beautiful.

Besides. Humanity's greatest threat is manbear pig.
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: BaconXBits on August 2, 2008 03:20 AM
Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerYou're not really developed enough yet to have a style, tbh. Unless you style is inexperienced, in which case
I can agree with the fact that I have an underdeveloped sense of proper anatomy and such (no experience whatsoever), but you can't exactly say that I don't have an art style of any sort.
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: texas on August 2, 2008 03:23 AM
yeah i dont really understand that either
doesnt everyone have a style?
it might be an underdeveloped style, but its still a style
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: psi43 on August 2, 2008 05:37 AM
Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerYou're not really developed enough yet to have a style, tbh. Unless you style is inexperienced, in which case

uhh, what?

anyways, it looks pretty nice, I like the coloring. Not one of your best drawings but still. The mouth looks kind of weird in my opinion.
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: MRat on August 2, 2008 06:37 AM
A style would be a personal touch. This lacks that, greatly.


Anyone could have drawn it. There is nothing to define it as his own artwork.
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: Fuzz on August 2, 2008 08:38 AM
I understand.
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: sQueef on August 2, 2008 11:41 PM
yeah there is who else would have drawn a
zombie nazi communist pirate samurai ninja

I know some people who would draw nazis and commies,
or pirates and samurais and ninjas,

but not all on the same one.


THAT is his style
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: Sinitron on August 2, 2008 11:43 PM
it looks just like psi's stuff

I WONDER WHY THAT IS HMMMMM LITTLE MISTER LOCK LEGION MEMBER
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: adamant on August 3, 2008 12:04 AM
Quote from: Tron Sawyerit looks just like psi's stuff

I WONDER WHY THAT IS HMMMMM LITTLE MISTER LOCK LEGION MEMBER
lmfao nah it has a cleaner, subtler coloring to it than psi's stuff
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: BaconXBits on August 3, 2008 02:42 AM
Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeed
Quote from: Tron Sawyerit looks just like psi's stuff

I WONDER WHY THAT IS HMMMMM LITTLE MISTER LOCK LEGION MEMBER
lmfao nah it has a cleaner, subtler coloring to it than psi's stuff
i'm actually psi's alter ego but don't tell anyone
Title: ZOMBIENAZICOMMIEPIRATESAMURAININJA
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 3, 2008 08:09 AM
psi more like butt lolnoobdf