thebackalleys

Main => General => Topic started by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 1, 2008 07:53 AM

Title: the new Mummy
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 1, 2008 07:53 AM
and not even in the "its ass but entertaining like transformers or cloverfield" sense


its just ass.


that is all.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: Philip K Dick on August 1, 2008 08:02 AM
drop the pot

drop the party

jeffrey\\\'s just freeze
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: rtil on August 1, 2008 08:33 AM
i heard there aren't even mummies in it
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 1, 2008 09:01 AM
nope just lots of zombies
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: sQueef on August 1, 2008 01:13 PM
I hate brendan fraiser
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: texas on August 1, 2008 06:24 PM
i liked brendan frasier in The Air i Breathe
only movie ive seen where he was a serious character
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: Hammi on August 1, 2008 06:43 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ftn3-1.deviantart.com%2Ffs31%2F300W%2Ff%2F2008%2F189%2Ff%2F3%2FBrendan_by_El_Cid_84.jpg&hash=2be26d5b7a2c97598badbe01e20317530474ff0e)
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: MRat on August 1, 2008 09:04 PM
Once upon a time I loved Brendan Fraser. No longer.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: mishkamash on August 2, 2008 01:52 AM
he's pretty gay
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: texas on August 2, 2008 01:58 AM
i think bedazzled is a good movie
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 2, 2008 02:09 AM
Quote from: morgan freemani think bedazzled is a good movie


best part was when he was a columbian drug lord
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: MRat on August 2, 2008 02:10 AM
Quote from: Zekey
Quote from: morgan freemani think bedazzled is a good movie


best part was when he was a columbian drug lord
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: Gerkinman on August 2, 2008 03:51 AM
I hear it has talking yeti's
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: redmongoose on August 2, 2008 06:14 AM
monkeybone would have been awesome if they hadn't cut all that shit out to get the PG 13 rating
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: MRat on August 2, 2008 06:32 AM
Quote from: REDMONGOOSEmonkeybone would have been awesome if they hadn't cut all that shit out to get the PG 13 rating


It was still awesome. Ok no it wasn't, but I enjoy watching it all the same. It's a shame they murdered it, though.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: davidmoore0 on August 2, 2008 05:13 PM
Did they cast a new Evelyn? She looked different for the two seconds I saw of her in the trailer.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 2, 2008 08:08 PM
yes
the previous actress realized it was going to eat balls and jumped ship before the movie started production
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: davidmoore0 on August 2, 2008 09:08 PM
damn. I was looking forward to a new Mummy movie, expecting it to be good. I loved the other two. The Scorpion King sort of sucked as well.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: MRat on August 2, 2008 11:39 PM
Quote from: davidmoore0damn. I was looking forward to a new Mummy movie, expecting it to be good. I loved the other two. The Scorpion King sort of sucked as well.


This, until I saw the trailer. Also upon re-watching The Scorpion King I realized it was a comedy in disguise.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: texas on August 2, 2008 11:47 PM
speaking of comedies in disguise
when i went to see transformers in the theaters with my friend
from the very first line we were cracking up constantly
ive never laughed harder at a movie than i did at transformers
except for on the parts that were trying to be funny
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: MRat on August 2, 2008 11:50 PM
Quote from: morgan freemanspeaking of comedies in disguise
when i went to see transformers in the theaters with my friend
from the very first line we were cracking up constantly
ive never laughed harder at a movie than i did at transformers
except for on the parts that were trying to be funny


Fucking love dat movie best secret comedy ever
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: Mundi Pace on August 2, 2008 11:57 PM
the very moment I saw the commercials for The Mummy

I thought

'Indiana Jones 4'

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.terminally-incoherent.com%2Fimg%2Ffacepalm.jpeg&hash=e07312e81a97557bb1131aefc48ff83028893aac)
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: sQueef on August 3, 2008 12:07 AM
the moment i saw the trailers for it I thought why is Jet Li in this.

and the moment I saw those Papa John's commercials I thought why does that little girl have a moustache.

Title: the new Mummy
Post by: Mundi Pace on August 3, 2008 12:10 AM
Because Jet Li is one of the highest paid asians in America
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 3, 2008 01:53 AM
jet li needs to star in asian action movies where they utilize his talents properly.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: Mundi Pace on August 3, 2008 01:58 AM
Quote from: Zekeyjet li needs to star in asian action movies where they utilize his talents properly.

right next to the hilarious black man?
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: ZekeySpaceyLizard on August 3, 2008 02:03 AM
RUSH OUR ISNT ASIAnNNN
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: sQueef on August 3, 2008 03:34 AM
I loved Black Mask however Black Mask 2 is one of the best best secret comedies ever, maybe a tragic comedy as well its so bad I almost welled up a tear.
Title: the new Mummy
Post by: davidmoore0 on August 3, 2008 06:50 PM
Quote from: RyanLeReipschläger
Quote from: morgan freemanspeaking of comedies in disguise
when i went to see transformers in the theaters with my friend
from the very first line we were cracking up constantly
ive never laughed harder at a movie than i did at transformers
except for on the parts that were trying to be funny


Fucking love dat movie best secret comedy ever
lmao I'm watching it right now.