thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Loathsome on July 25, 2008 09:56 AM

Title: Contest > Cameo
Post by: Loathsome on July 25, 2008 09:56 AM
I'm doing a contest on DA, it ends on Monday. What I'm offering is a cameo in a new flash I'm making. Also, there WILL be a quality prise too. Winner of that simply gets a full drawing with background and so on, yeh.

You should basically come up with a monster/undead character to be shown up in the flash. I judge on the character, not just the detail.

>Here's a link with more info. (http://loath-some.deviantart.com/journal/19220026/)<

Oh and psi, FEEL FREE TO MOVE THIS TO CONTEST K
Title: Contest > Cameo
Post by: bcube on July 25, 2008 05:29 PM
uhh, we cant move contests to the contest forum btw.
Well, TECHNICALLY  we can, but still, this would conflict with the contest already going on.