thebackalleys

Main => The Gallery => Topic started by: Philip K Dick on July 23, 2008 06:03 AM

Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Philip K Dick on July 23, 2008 06:03 AM
post here and maybe a reference pic and i will draw you! maybe!
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: f0d on July 23, 2008 06:07 AM
no pic you have one already
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 06:08 AM
CAN YOU DRAW ME LIKE THIS

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi19.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb166%2FxXCharlieKilo%2Fawkwaardturle.jpg&hash=7ad0f96443a4a1bf03d69c1eac001000b099af5a)
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: GRINACE on July 23, 2008 06:16 AM
^ that would be intrestin... lmao I already have Kain drawin me like a fag.... So im good...
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: sQueef on July 23, 2008 06:21 AM
Kain the Undertaker
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: GRINACE on July 23, 2008 06:22 AM
Quote from: dicksinthebuttCAN YOU DRAW ME LIKE THIS

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi19.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb166%2FxXCharlieKilo%2Fawkwaardturle.jpg&hash=7ad0f96443a4a1bf03d69c1eac001000b099af5a)

You know you look like A girl in school I know, her name is Brandy...
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Philip K Dick on July 23, 2008 06:34 AM
dan
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi315.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll460%2Ftallyhoxees%2Fdan.png&hash=d844276ba506112f92c8e268f76a706e94bd529d)

squeef
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi315.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll460%2Ftallyhoxees%2Fsqueefd.png&hash=2922796112a930ffb36f3aae24705f78dd7e7a01)

dicks
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi315.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll460%2Ftallyhoxees%2Fdicks.png&hash=fca993197f910c21e1d99daf66704c8d56f7be6c)

grinace
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi315.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll460%2Ftallyhoxees%2Fgrin.png&hash=69b008499d8b33292a7088b7c8c8b87cda9271c5)
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: texas on July 23, 2008 06:48 AM
lmfao these are all so great
especially grinace
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 23, 2008 07:19 AM
Wonderful artwork.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: sQueef on July 23, 2008 07:38 AM
lmaoo armon
youve outdone yourself
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 08:58 AM
Quote from: GRINACE
Quote from: dicksinthebuttCAN YOU DRAW ME LIKE THIS

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi19.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb166%2FxXCharlieKilo%2Fawkwaardturle.jpg&hash=7ad0f96443a4a1bf03d69c1eac001000b099af5a)

You know you look like A girl in school I know, her name is Brandy...

I don't like that name :(


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MY PICTURE. BEST. FANART. EVER.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 04:31 PM
hey uhm dicksinthebutt you do realize that it looks like you are about to suck someones dick in all your pictures right

because of the angle and all?

I HATE YOUR PICTURES OK IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DOWN THERE LOOKING UP AT ME AND I FEEL SO GUILTY I CANT TAKE IT PLEASE STOP
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: CoolDrMoney on July 23, 2008 05:38 PM
Its so that she doesnt look so *edit*
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 05:52 PM
Oh that is actually my purpose. to make it look like I want your cock. Damn I am so good.


p.s. fuck you I get it, angled pictures are for fat girls ahahaha yes yes I know I never said I wasn't a fattie, Did I? I'm not worried about it because even though I'm not skinny I still look alot less fucked up than most girls on the internet. kthnx bye.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 23, 2008 06:01 PM
^ no doubt about that.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: CoolDrMoney on July 23, 2008 06:05 PM
Quote from: dicksinthebuttOh that is actually my purpose. to make it look like I want your cock. Damn I am so good.


p.s. fuck you I get it, angled pictures are for fat girls ahahaha yes yes I know I never said I wasn't a fattie, Did I? I'm not worried about it because even though I'm not skinny I still look alot less fucked up than most girls on the internet. kthnx bye.

Hannah Moe-tana
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 06:06 PM
hey uhm

why dont you just

take normal pictures of your head or something then

i mean you come charging in with a username that implies that you like it up the ass and post a ton of pictures that are angled

you are ASKING for shit to be started, it's just as much your own fault as it is ours for being

well, a little bit of this and a little bit of that but most of us have hair on our nuts by now ok

OK!!
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 06:13 PM
Quote from: siniTron Bonnehey uhm

why dont you just

take normal pictures of your head or something then

i mean you come charging in with a username that implies that you like it up the ass and post a ton of pictures that are angled

you are ASKING for shit to be started, it's just as much your own fault as it is ours for being

well, a little bit of this and a little bit of that but most of us have hair on our nuts by now ok

OK!!


-I've posted TWO pictures ._.
-It's not like shit even needs to be started I'm not even arguing it's just, whatever like. You can feel however you want about me. It's just like it's not as if I'm not aware of the whole angled picture situation. Not all of my pictures are angled. The first picture I posted just happened to be one I liked of myself. The second picture was meant to just be awkward it's obviously not a portrait 'look at me i'm hot' kind of picture. it's more of a 'look at me i'm awkward as shit' kind of picture.
-lmao. It's not to imply I like it up the ass. It's not 'dicksinMYbutt'.

I'm sorry okay. I don't know what else to tell you. I uh won't post pictures of myself anymore if that will make you guys feel better.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 06:23 PM
its okay i love you
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 06:25 PM
Quote from: siniTron Bonneits okay i love you

lmao. love you too bbycakes <3
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 23, 2008 07:42 PM
 My ex-girlfriend called me babycakes....
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: texas on July 23, 2008 08:47 PM
if i had a girlfriend and she called me babycakes i would murder her
thats the absolute gayest thing to call someone ever
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 23, 2008 08:47 PM
Hey um, are you free tonight? If you wouldnt mind, lets get it on you crazy girl.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 09:50 PM
FUCK OFF HAMMI NO WHITE WOMEN FOR YOU

THOUGH I UNDERSTAND IT AND ALL I MEAN PAKI HOES ARE FUCKING SHIT YO

jerk
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 23, 2008 10:01 PM
Im gettin that ass because im your average horrible immigrant rapist with lots of chest hair and cheap perfume. Where we come from, we gang rape white women because they are whores anyway, those dirty bitches +  they provide with free condoms so yeah imma hit it
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 10:03 PM
man once i saw this one punk hoe with a mohawk and i couldnt help but wonder what her hair would look like after a round in the sack
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 10:07 PM


babycakes is actually the most adorable thing to call someone ever imo.
I call lotsa people babycakes.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: bcube on July 23, 2008 10:10 PM
small children compacted into a mass of flour and frosting.
their bodies frying after being put into an oven.

these are
babycakes.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: texas on July 23, 2008 10:11 PM
lmfao
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 10:11 PM
Quote from: B-Cubesmall children compacted into a mass of flour and frosting.
their bodies frying after being put into an oven.

these are
babycakes.



;[
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 23, 2008 10:18 PM
One slice of babycake please. Skip the cream.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 10:20 PM
hey you ass she calls MEN "babycakes" you faggot ugh go drown in the oslofjord
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 10:41 PM


I call women babycakes too.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 23, 2008 10:41 PM
Humans are humans. Just like pigs are pigs.

... wait what
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 10:41 PM
STFU DONT ENCOURAGE HIM OK YOU WILL REGRET IT
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 10:45 PM
Quote from: siniTron BonneSTFU DONT ENCOURAGE HIM OK YOU WILL REGRET IT

okay okay you know you're the only babycakes duhh
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 10:51 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbay01.imagebay.com%2F_upload%2Fimg%2F40%2Fnigga.gif&hash=210450903c23268b4ad8d6bf428cb8c72f5fe97a)
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 23, 2008 10:57 PM
Get in my car. We'll have a tasty treat together.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 11:00 PM
DON'T DO IT HIS CULTURE DOESN'T RESPECT WOMEN
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 23, 2008 11:42 PM


All my tasty treats are reserved, sorry ;[
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 23, 2008 11:43 PM
oh thank god
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 24, 2008 01:05 PM
Well that was a little bit weird... What's this topic about again?
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 24, 2008 02:27 PM
nvm yo it's just me

being a womanizer

of a calibre you cannot EVER hope to match
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 24, 2008 05:17 PM
I grabbed a boob yesterday.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 24, 2008 05:32 PM
Quote from: FuzzI grabbed a boob yesterday.

But it wasn't mine ;[ so it doesn't matter.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 24, 2008 06:43 PM
Tru dat
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 24, 2008 06:53 PM
FUZZ

YOU ARE SHIT

BACK OFF MY HOES

OR I WILL MURDER YOU
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: adamant on July 24, 2008 09:21 PM
(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbbsimg.ngfiles.com%2F1%2F16974000%2Fngbbs4887efc8e05ac.gif&hash=35a9167160e66a1ddd46e07d4eec15e31c96758e)
^ there's a leg uncolored
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 24, 2008 09:23 PM
shut up ant it is PERFECT
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 25, 2008 02:43 AM
It's very queer...
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 25, 2008 09:23 AM
ur gay!!
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Dailyman on July 25, 2008 11:16 AM
peter griffin
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 25, 2008 04:57 PM
UR gay!!!
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 26, 2008 01:02 AM
UR gay!!!
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 26, 2008 05:45 AM
im gay
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: GRINACE on July 26, 2008 09:24 AM
^
Im very sure you are.

Thank you armon for the picture of me.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 26, 2008 03:43 PM
Quote from: dicksinthebuttim gay
nah babe we both know you arent teehee {--;
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 26, 2008 05:51 PM
I love it how you hit on everygirl on the forums! XP
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 26, 2008 06:04 PM
what so wrong

about liking girls

huh

are you like

jealous or something??
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: bcube on July 26, 2008 06:06 PM
SiniTron Bonne:
TBA's womanizer
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 26, 2008 06:14 PM
Quote from: B-CubeSiniTron Bonne:
TBA's womanizer
dont worry lil lady

i hangin with de hoes

but you de only one for me

dey want my babies but i only want yours {--;
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: salutations on July 26, 2008 07:17 PM




... Oh :[
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: adamant on July 27, 2008 01:53 AM
skankitron
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 27, 2008 01:56 AM
man u jusz jelis...........
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Fuzz on July 27, 2008 06:47 PM
Yes I am... Some day I wish to be just like you in every way, shape, and form.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 27, 2008 07:06 PM
he he he yeah that's how it is, always
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 27, 2008 10:27 PM
dicksinthebutt is mine. I hope you have a bomb ass baby, now give it to daddy and tell me how ya want it!

How bout $50 and a chicken kebab?
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: bcube on July 27, 2008 10:45 PM
Hammi, each post of yours I read, makes me a more bitter person. Honestly, they're annoying most of the time
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 27, 2008 10:51 PM
Then whaddya say about sinister? Would almost believe that youve been somehow "befriended" by him to say anything bad about him. Anyways i say whatever i want and i dont give a shit. Whateva.
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: bcube on July 27, 2008 10:54 PM
his posts are funny, imo.
but if you want me to complain about him I can.
only people on tba who I think havent once annoyed me with a post they've done is MRat or Kian
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Sinitron on July 27, 2008 10:58 PM
nevermind hammi, he's just jealous because nobody loves a paki!!  
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: Hammi on July 27, 2008 11:01 PM
Quote from: B-Cubehis posts are funny, imo.
but if you want me to complain about him I can.
only people on tba who I think havent once annoyed me with a post they've done is MRat or Kian

Ok princess as you wish.

Quote from: siniTron Bonnenevermind hammi, he's just jealous because nobody loves a paki!!  

Theres no luv for a paki we have to fight and take what is ours
Title: i will draw you!
Post by: sQueef on July 27, 2008 11:45 PM
Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging
Celebrity skin is this your chin
Or is that war your waging

Title: i will draw you!
Post by: adamant on July 28, 2008 01:46 AM
hey armbo

will ya draw me if i show you this old sprite of you dressed up as samus aran i drew back in january??!/!/f00dgetonaim///?!!

(https://thebackalleys.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi116.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo11%2FAdam-Ant%2Fgostaran.png&hash=4ab5924395b14f887366b0f00507a44fefd281be)