thebackalleys

Main => Introductions => Topic started by: Thuberbaer on February 11, 2007 12:36 AM

Title: Good Morning
Post by: Thuberbaer on February 11, 2007 12:36 AM
Welcome to the BackAlleys!
- So very friendly...
This Introductions forum is so filled with such intriguing topics and posts...
I am very proud to make my own contribution to these big places...

As it turns out, I am a somewhat distant member of the Bortner family, on one side - and on the other, a slightly closer relative of that young European boy who we, as a community, have surely all come to know, and often, sympathize with.
This is my heritage.

I feel that I can definitely quote athing on: "oh god I know this g__________",
RedMongoose on: "space",
and rtil on: "Even if you're only___________"
smile.gif
- These places are so big...
and filled with such memorable materials.
Title: Good Morning
Post by: redmongoose on February 11, 2007 01:39 AM
   
Title: Good Morning
Post by: T-Bones on February 11, 2007 05:37 AM
where are u from in pitt?    
and i didnt really understand what you just said
please say it in english
Title: Good Morning
Post by: rtil on February 11, 2007 11:10 AM
you serious about the relation with bortner?
i've seen you around DA , and SA if i'm not mistaken. welcome to the boards, glad to have you.
Title: Good Morning
Post by: Thuberbaer on February 11, 2007 05:39 PM
Quote from: T-Boneswhere are u from in pitt?    
and i didnt really understand what you just said
please say it in english

Sometimes, I live in "Squirrel Hill" in Pittsburgh.
(15217)
Sometimes I live elsewhere, though.

Where is T-Bones from in Pitt, then? That might be good news...

Quote from: athingYEY

YE(E)

Quote from: rtilyou serious about the relation with bortner?
i've seen you around DA , and SA if i'm not mistaken. welcome to the boards, glad to have you.

I'm not absolutely sure about the relation... but I've always thought that it was highly possible.
Title: Good Morning
Post by: rtil on February 11, 2007 06:18 PM
Ah, I see then. This is based off similarities. Well, you never know.
Title: Good Morning
Post by: T-Bones on February 11, 2007 08:22 PM
Quotewhere is T-Bones from in pitt, then


i live in west miffin
by the MS
Title: Good Morning
Post by: Thuberbaer on February 11, 2007 09:56 PM
Quote from: T-Bonesi live in west miffin
by the MS

Ahaha...
Yes, West Mifflin is surely a humorous place!
I live near the river as well - it is all connected by that river.
All of it.
I don't believe I've ever visited that area... though I might have.

The middle school would be a bit farther from that river though...
About equidistant from Mt. Lebanon, where I lived last year.


You gnao... we should meet in the physical realm at some point, if not only for the sake of: http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=310 (http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=310)

(BenOwenbyKidnappings)

The river can be used as an efficient form of transport.
Title: Good Morning
Post by: T-Bones on February 12, 2007 08:36 PM
humorous????
explain more  
Title: Good Morning
Post by: Thuberbaer on February 12, 2007 09:15 PM
Quote from: T-Boneshumorous????
explain more  

I laugh hysterically everytime I see a West Mifflin School District closing or delay in the MorningTime, on KDKA.
It must be a pretty funny place, then.


...Have you ever escaped from West Mifflin, the funny place?
Title: Good Morning
Post by: T-Bones on February 12, 2007 09:24 PM
ooooook  


escaped? like left the districed
Title: Good Morning
Post by: redmongoose on February 13, 2007 02:13 AM
i love it
Title: Good Morning
Post by: Thuberbaer on February 13, 2007 03:13 PM
Quote from: Thuberbaer
Quote from: T-Bones
humorous????
explain more  

I laugh hysterically everytime I see a West Mifflin School District closing or delay in the MorningTime, on KDKA.
It must be a pretty funny place, then.

Ahaha...

"West Mifflin
Closed
"

I had a wonderful time this morning, really.
Title: Good Morning
Post by: T-Bones on February 14, 2007 05:52 PM
sweet we were off yesterday and today yay    

athing- i will wouldnt i
Title: Good Morning
Post by: redmongoose on February 16, 2007 03:38 AM
^^^^
Title: Good Morning
Post by: Thuberbaer on February 16, 2007 03:51 AM
Quote from: REDMONGOOSE^^^^

Alright,
Down Arrow.
Title: Good Morning
Post by: redmongoose on February 16, 2007 04:01 AM
^^VV<><>B.A.START
Title: Good Morning
Post by: Thuberbaer on February 16, 2007 08:58 PM
Quote from: athingget on aim thuberbaer

It is forbidden...
Title: Good Morning
Post by: T-Bones on February 16, 2007 09:16 PM
what are you talking bout i just talked to ya
Title: Good Morning
Post by: playelite on April 11, 2007 08:38 PM
[size=] [/size]poo